• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2017 - MASH ALL THE BUTTONS 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buraindo

Didn't you reach Sinner's Rise and its bullshit archers near the bonfire?

They removed two of the three crossbowmen and made it so that the remaining one won't aggro when you respawn in SoTFS. No idea why they didn't do the same for Brightstone Cove considering it gets even worse in NG+.

Ladekabel

Finally got around to start Vanquish. Lawd, mouse and keyboard make it play sooooooo smooth. It made my time with the 360 version retroactively worse.

Endruen

They removed two of the three crossbowmen and made it so that the remaining one won't aggro when you respawn in SoTFS. No idea why they didn't do the same for Brightstone Cove considering it gets even worse in NG+.

Well, that's better then. There's still that one with the mummies on lost bastille, next to the one that trades bosses souls.

Wtf is wrong with Steam

I've tried to buy two games (Danger Zone and Pixel Gladiator) on both the steam client and the steam website and it still won't go

I've checked the information and the credit card just got reactivated today

What do i do?

The credit card is still good

One dead huge spider confirmed. And yeah, that was indeed a different bonfire than usual, lol.

DS2 was huge compared to 1, navigation was such a bitch. There are 6 ways out of Majula BTW.

There is also some missable stuff if you don't want to use bonfire ascetics to reset things. Maybe check the wiki or ask if you are interested.

EDIT - Oh, and if you played 1 a lot you might make this mistake like I kept doing. Secret walls open with the activation button not by attacking them like in 1. I kept thinking everyone was lying when I was playing through as I kept attacking the walls.

He put Mewgenics on the back burner about a year ago.

Yeah, from the sound of it, iPad and mobile were going to be big targets and I remember reading something where I got the feeling that he didn't see the market as viable anymore.

It wasn't explicit. I may have been reading into it. But that's definitely what stands out in my recollection, so... I'll put it down as fact.

dex3108

Are you ready Jase?

DBvVp4_W0AE2IDk.jpg:orig

Lain

Because of the groupees 6er bundle I went through my groupees bundles and found many unrevealed codes, as well as a few codes revealed but not marked as taken... so have a garbage dump and a normal dump.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

BRAWL (maybe used) -- MB-1943AA0B8D60F085 - Taken by Jalal
MYSTICA: THE NINTH SOCIETY (maybe used) -- MB-60B1F5D2948B2374 - Taken by madjoki
SISTERS SECRECY: ARCANUM BLOODLINES (maybe used) -- MB-08B2ACA6517F3D0A - Taken by Hakkelus
Wooden Floor 1 (maybe used) -- MB-80E0D3B08D713F62 - Taken by gaiadyne

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 20 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

ADORABLES -- MB-6E65054F81308353 - Taken by krczt23
ARMY OF TENTACLES: (NOT) A CTHULHU DATING SIM -- MB-506742F40F85EC4F - Taken by Purkake4
CHRONICLES OF THE WITCHES AND WARLOCKS -- MB-96D575F7DE7EDF25 - Taken by septicore
DEADLY SIN -- MB-04D7C755F7FB6058 - Taken by dot
DEVIL'S DARE -- MB-A38DDE9929B91EFB - Taken by voodooray
DRAYT EMPIRE -- MB-3D682ED76163A659 - Taken by fuzzy123
FINAL QUEST -- MB-EB1F37E843808727 - Taken by Miniboss
FINAL QUEST II -- MB-9281B9A47066A425 - Taken by nightstorm
FOOTLOL: EPIC FAIL LEAGUE -- MB-0B58559BEC69015A - Taken by Mike Bison
GERM WARS -- MB-2D50D1EB5903A19A
KULT: HERETIC KINGDOMS -- MB-64E962A8EF5DDC9D - Taken by KainXVIII
LAND OF DASTHIR -- MB-AB090FDA58236D24
LOVE -- MB-E924EFA3729C3745 - Taken by Smeagol
OR -- MB-427384D3A5F6F3ED
RETROVIRUS -- MB-DA6E65C88C36A8D1 - Taken by sadblob
STONE AGE WARS -- MB-EA709573A4DC378F - Taken by Hakkelus
THE LAND OF DASTHIR -- MB-A1ADB3C5A7C326D3

TROUBLE IN THE MANOR -- MB-488660BED41CD670 - Taken by Loptous
VISCERA CLEANUP DETAIL: SANTA -- MB-C3235F862E0C110E - Taken by FeedMeAStrayCat
WARRIORS OF VILVATIKTA -- MB-04B13AE6D7B2619F - Taken by Megauap

House of the Dying Sun is 50% off right now. I've had it on my wishlist ever since watching the GB Quick Look. Looks like fun but have you any of you guys played it? Any impression?

Ascheroth

I guess I should expand a bit. Regular secret walls need to be opened via the activation button. The glowing walls created by Pharros Stones need to be attacked. And there are a handful of cracked walls that can be opened by explosions.
Yeah, I understood what you meant.
But this is bullshit. How the hell are you even supposed to find this out if you're coming from DkS1 without some dumb luck.
...The more I play Dark Souls 2 the more I want the game designer to never come near another game :/
I'm finding more and more tiny little idiotic design decisions, that aren't much alone, but add up together.

Although I'm currently probably a little hyperbolic, because I reallllllllly disliked that entire spider area. The boss was fun though.

Endruen

EDIT - Oh, and if you played 1 a lot you might make this mistake like I kept doing. Secret walls open with the activation button not by attacking them like in 1. I kept thinking everyone was lying when I was playing through as I kept attacking the walls.

I thought that was some of them not all, ffs.
I missed a couple of bonfires that could've been very useful because of this.

Wtf is wrong with Steam

I've tried to buy two games (Danger Zone and Pixel Gladiator) on both the steam client and the steam website and it still won't go

I've checked the information and the credit card just got reactivated today

What do i do?

The credit card is still good

Just call your CC. Sometimes anti-fraud measures get tripped for no reason, locking the card.

It happened to me a while back, and in the end a five minute call solved it. I spent 30 minutes previously trying to figure out the issue... I suspect they saw a dozen or two failed transactions on their end, lol.

Hey WOW Colt .45 ain't nothing to fuck with DAMN

GIVEAWAY INCOMING ONCE I FIGURE OUT WHAT HASN'T BEEN REDEEMED YET
SHOULDN'T BE LONG BUT HOLY SHIT THIS COLT .45 is really fucking with me rn

Monooboe

So with NEKOPARA, one can skip 0 and just go with 1? Or atleast begin with 1 and go to 0 if one wants? Not really sure what they mean with "fandisc".

I need Far Cry 4 to hit ten bucks or less. The series is just too easy to launch and get to gameplay to dink around when you don't have much time to spare. That's totally me.
Hey WOW Colt .45 ain't nothing to fuck with DAMN

GIVEAWAY INCOMING ONCE I FIGURE OUT WHAT HASN'T BEEN REDEEMED YET
SHOULDN'T BE LONG BUT HOLY SHIT THIS COLT .45 is really fucking with me rn
Lol.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Nomadic Sparks, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

FEAR (including 2 DLC) -- MB-5A1302296C767C5B - Taken by Belgarion. 1 entrants total.
Glittermitten Grove -- MB-07162EFFDFABDD33 - Taken by dave is ok. 16 entrants total.
Onikira Demon Killer- -- MB-26C945F7363A58AF - Taken by gaiadyne. 1 entrants total.
qzNSxgo.jpg
Small Radios Big Television -- MB-F2F9A09F7D9F8F6D - Taken by spindoctor. 4 entrants total.
Wasted -- MB-8045B755FFA91009 - Taken by Dangerblade. 1 entrants total.
Westerado -- MB-7AB1100112A85739 - Taken by OmarYusaf. 5 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: One or more keys you added were already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Error: The key you tried to add for FEAR 2 failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.
Error: The key you tried to add for FEAR 2 DLC failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.
Error: The key you tried to add for FEAR 3 failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.
Error: The key you tried to add for Mad Max- failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.

t1496879564z1.png
[/QUOTE]

BTW I'm a fuck up and I totally forgot about the last give away

plz stand by for a follow up giveaway

P.S. if you get the Onikira key and it is bad, lemme know

I'm pretty sure it's okay but I can never with these things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom