• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2017 - MASH ALL THE BUTTONS 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Nomadic Sparks, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

MOLEMAN MUST DIE! -- MB-13445842E9C62EF2 - Taken by Henry Swanson. 3 entrants total.
REDIRECTION- -- MB-F50C6120F9CA0BD4 - Taken by Vlad. 5 entrants total.
THE GUARD OF THE DUNGEON -- MB-915FA2EC484D5358 - Taken by voodooray. 2 entrants total.

t1496880392z1.png

Telltale's Guardian's of the Galaxy game has sold 25k copies in a month and a half. Do these games usually start out this slow or are people finally fed up of their output?

DeputyVanHalen

Neo Member
Telltale's Guardian's of the Galaxy game has sold 25k copies in a month and a half. Do these games usually start out this slow or are people finally fed up of their output?

I can't say for sure, but I think a lot of people wait for all of the episodes to be available and/or being able to get them on sale.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
you guys are talking like the Telltale games are million sellers or something

Hektor

They are tho?

The Walking Dead
Owners: 2,235,521 ± 45,999

The Wolf Among Us
Owners: 987,291 ± 30,616

The Walking Dead: Season 2
Players total: 808,439 ± 27,711 (65.58%)

Tales from the Borderlands
Owners: 629,836 ± 24,464

Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series
Owners: 592,524 ± 23,730

Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series
Owners: 222,134 ± 14,536

The Walking Dead: A New Frontier
Owners: 169,648 ± 12,704

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series (only one episode)
Owners: 25,124 ± 4,889

Keep in mind that these include neither Telltale DRM, console or mobile copies.

Their games do pretty well, actually.

TWD is far and away their most successful series; 2.2 million for Season 1, 1.2 million for Season 2, and 140k for Season 3. (And keep in mind S3, will only go up from here now that it's complete.)

It kinda shows, too... it's definitely the series they take the most care with nowadays--TWD Season 3 feels a generation ahead of their Batman game.

Mivey

Memoranda is the kind of game Ozium should play.
It's the kind of game everybody should play.
With a walkthrough, though the game is so clearly surrealistic and full of dream logic that just understanding why something is a solution is still fun enough

Tizoc

Right, let's see what this new RiME update improves. Hopefully I can run this on Higher settings and still keep a solid 60 FPS :p

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
They are tho?

The Walking Dead
Owners: 2,235,521 ± 45,999

The Wolf Among Us
Owners: 987,291 ± 30,616

The Walking Dead: Season 2
Players total: 808,439 ± 27,711 (65.58%)

Tales from the Borderlands
Owners: 629,836 ± 24,464

Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series
Owners: 592,524 ± 23,730

Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series
Owners: 222,134 ± 14,536

The Walking Dead: A New Frontier
Owners: 169,648 ± 12,704

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series (only one episode)
Owners: 25,124 ± 4,889

Keep in mind that these include neither Telltale DRM, console or mobile copies.

didnt know they did that well, but isnt that after full seasons and sales and shit? The thing is on episode 2. Still, I stand corrected.

Vazduh

Needs more #FUCKONAMI, and Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire, because I don't believe for a second we're getting anything other than a PS3 port this year as well.

Rounding off the Super 7, a PC version that meets the high quality of its PS4 counterpart.  #PES2018

https://www.twitter.com/officialpes/status/864809151117103104

Also

first fave is PC version will be next generation - in fact the best version of #PES2018. Thanks for waiting!

https://www.twitter.com/Adam_Bhatti/status/864830481971511297

Can't believe nobody's claimed Wasted from the giveaway on the last page. It's made by the creator of Merry Gear Solid and Escape from Puppy Death Factory (two excellent, free, indie games) for gosh's sake. (edit: gone)

Vibranium

Banned
Finished Vanquish, damn it was fun. And the ending actually isn't as crazy when you consider what's currently happening in US/Russia politics haha.

A shame Platinum will never make a sequel, there is sequel hooks right there in the ending and the gameplay/melee mechanics could be refined. Do a game with more open levels, suit mechanics and full customization. I really liked Sam and Elena, character interactions were a highlight.

No DnA Star-Lord design and personality, no buy.

Jawmuncher

Finished Vanquish, damn it was fun. And the ending actually isn't as crazy when you consider what's currently happening in US/Russia politics haha.

A shame Platinum will never make a sequel, there is sequel hooks there and the gameplay/melee mechanics could be refined. I really liked Sam and Elena, character interactions were a highlight.

No DnA Star-Lord design and personality, no buy.

I would absolutely love to see another Shooter from Platinum over another Character Action game.

Selling my RX 480 for some of this crazy cryptocurrency demand on modern AMD cards. Guess I'm playing games on my integrated graphics for a little while, until I decide what GPU to buy next.

It's crazy how many games I'm actively playing (like Cosmic Star Heroine, Shantae Half Genie Hero) that don't need the card at all. Plus a bunch of stuff I've been thinking about firing up, like finishing up Steamworld Heist and Shovel Knight, or trying out KOTOR 2 and Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver.

Plus a bunch of games run surprisingly well and look good enough on low. Dragon's Dogma wasn't abysmal. I guess I'll just play all of these lower end games until I get bored or there's a good sale on a good GPU.

zkylon

zkylewd
Selling my RX 480 for some of this crazy cryptocurrency demand on modern AMD cards. Guess I'm playing games on my integrated graphics for a little while, until I decide what GPU to buy next.

It's crazy how many games I'm actively playing (like Cosmic Star Heroine, Shantae Half Genie Hero) that don't need the card at all. Plus a bunch of stuff I've been thinking about firing up, like finishing up Steamworld Heist and Shovel Knight, or trying out KOTOR 2 and Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver.

Plus a bunch of games run surprisingly well and look good enough on low. Dragon's Dogma wasn't abysmal. I guess I'll just play all of these lower end games until I get bored or there's a good sale on a good GPU.

dragon's dogma is amazing so be sure to enjoy that

also soul reaver is so hard to get into these days. it's still pretty moody but man those fucking block puzzles

dragon's dogma is amazing so be sure to enjoy that

also soul reaver is so hard to get into these days. it's still pretty moody but man those fucking block puzzles

Yeah I've got several dozen games on Steam and GOG that I want to play but will probably make me rage, due to age or some strange design decision. The 90's have some damn good games, but some of them can be rough at times.

It's funny how taking out my GPU has made me rediscover my PC library though. And I'm sure the same will happen when I get a new GPU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom