• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2017 - MASH ALL THE BUTTONS 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

is a leak more of a surprise or is it more of a surprise when they announce a game in a conference where they are telling you they're announcing a bunch of video games?

Kyougar

The next time someone complains about only seeing garbage games on steam, tell them to not idle cards from garbage games.

My Steam is now flooded with Visual novels after I idled my cards for the humble bundle games. (Not saying it is garbage, just stating the obvious result)

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
I'm fine with leaks because they help give more credence to outrageous fake leaks.

Monooboe

I'm little excited about the Microsoft presser, feels like, or I hope that they go all in since many have written them off already. Curious as to how they continue cross-play with PCs and if they have any ambitions with Winstore or they will finally embrace Steam fully.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
and if they have any ambitions with Winstore or they will finally embrace Steam fully.

giphy.gif

Monooboe

'We're proud to announce that we've cancelled support for Winstore'

Though, if they fully embraced cross-play would be huge, like any game that's one xbox and pc would be playable on both. Also if they brought the ability to play 360 games to PC would also be huge.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
I probably should get around to playing The Evil Within, bought it damn near at launch and I don't even think I booted it up.
Even if you did, booting up The Evil Within around launch didn't do much.

PantsuJo

Kill la Kill is the purest form of art

Thousands of naked dudes and ladies, no matter the gender, overpowered blades, nonsensical outfits, evil bitches aiming at world domination, two main heroines that kicks every single male/female ass in the show and blood, GALLONS of blood and over-the-top camera shots.

This is life, in its purest form.

zkylon

zkylewd
i should play the evil within someday

that game looks kinda cool

wish it wasn't scary tho

also many thanks to bobnowhere for brigador. that was like the one thing i wanted from that humble monthly so yeaa

zkylon

zkylewd
i've done a dumb thing and downloaded a bunch of dumb clicker games on my phone

this ahri clicker got me kind of hooked

damn it

kionedrik

This might be old news to most of you but I finally finished a pacifist run of Undertale, thanks the_firewithin for the giveaway once again, and all I can say is WOW!

This game truly is something special.

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

A Detectives Novel -- MB-DEDB1B06D6B74810 - Taken by fuzzy123

Ludens

Banned
I got Ni-Oh on Ps4 (I know, unrelated since it's a PC thread), but I'm astonished how fun the game is to play. It really feels like an evolution of the Souls franchise, much faster, many moves and opportunity of customize your fighting style, the combo system and ninjutsu are great, the level design and art direction are both great...really, Team Ninja took all the good points from Souls and evolved the formula.

oipic

i've done a dumb thing and downloaded a bunch of dumb clicker games on my phone

this ahri clicker got me kind of hooked

damn it

I made the same mistake - I downloaded and started playing Egg, Inc... and my past week or so has disappeared in a blur of running chickens and swatting drones in my sleep. Pesky thing is truly addictive.

I got Ni-Oh on Ps4 (I know, unrelated since it's a PC thread), but I'm astonished how fun the game is to play. It really feels like an evolution of the Souls franchise, much faster, many moves and opportunity of customize your fighting style, the combo system and ninjutsu are great, the level design and art direction are both great...really, Team Ninja took all the good points from Souls and evolved the formula.

Still my GOTY thus far. Nothing would be able to top it.

The only downside is, like many others have said, the enemy varieties.

Totally worth of my PS4 purchase. I'd even double dip if it's coming to PC later.

Auraela

Banned
Whats everyone got on wishlist for steam sale ?

Im.hoping to pick up redout and bulletstorm on sale depending on bulletstorm drops too.

Im sure ill.do some impulse buys too lol

Im.hoping to pick up redout and bulletstorm on sale depending on bulletstorm drops too.

1. Planet Coaster (will buy at any discount)
2. Dark Souls 3 (will buy at 60% + discount)

That's all. The rest will be impulse buys.

Mostly some recent indies that haven't performed too well: Cosmic Star Heroine, Flinthook, River City Underground. Hoping to see at least -40% on these.

Coreda

Why would launching a game cause a different downloading game in Steam to halt and go back into the queue? Had this occur twice.

They probably won't bother with the Void engine again. It was Arkane's thing, anyhow.
You know, whatever their old engine solution they used if they started development early and didn't switch to id tech 6.

Wolfenstein: TNO's texture pop-in was atrocious even if you have ample VRAM.

Pachimari

Guys, I hear that the Xbox Scorpio will be more powerful than my PC build which is a GTX 780, i5 4670K 4C/4T and 16gb of RAM. What hardware do I need for my gaming PC to be more powerful again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom