• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2017 - MASH ALL THE BUTTONS 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hektor

lemme smash

and bang?

dJOlygf.gif

2vnm7lmtabzw.jpg

gdt

Okay quick question. I own the base edition of Dyling Light.

What do I need to purchase to complete it? The Following? Or the Season Pass? Or both?

tmarg

I found it Interesting that people liked that, as I thought their showing was pretty terrible. MP4 was just a logo yet and Mario looked good but IMO that and Zelda are the only interesting Switch games this year.

I've never been a huge fan of Yoshi or Kirby games, but those looked like good versions for people who are. People have been waiting for anything Metroid for ages, and let's face it, the other conferences sucked, so the bar was pretty low.

Madventure

Okay quick question. I own the base edition of Dyling Light.

What do I need to purchase to complete it? The Following? Or the Season Pass? Or both?

Well the real answer is the Bozak Horde is a time trial parkour course (Which is basically impossible to beat unless you're high enough level) and The Following is the actual continuation of Story DLC none of the other stuff "needs" to be bought

Madventure

What if I have never played Dying Light and want to keep it that way?

Are there detailed instructions for people in my situation?

Yeah buy matches so the dying light becomes the undying light, or like batteries! Maybe even get solarpower!

This is all assuming we're talking about it being a light source

Well I posted twice... so uh.. two answers?

ArjanN

I've never been a huge fan of Yoshi or Kirby games, but those looked like good versions for people who are. People have been waiting for anything Metroid for ages, and let's face it, the other conferences sucked, so the bar was pretty low.

The Kirby and Yoshi games don't look bad in themselves, but they basically look like the same 6 of those they put out in the last couple of years.

The other conferences didn't have a lot of surprises but the known unknowns still easily beat what Nintendo showed. Like for example how Bethesda's presentation sucked, but the Dishonored 2 standlone expansion, Wolfenstein 2 and Evil Within 2 are all still no brainer day 1 pickups.

tmarg

The Kirby and Yoshi games don't look bad in themselves, but they basically look like the same 6 of those they put out in the last couple of years.

I feel the same way about shooters, but I recognize that I'm not the intended audience.

Vibranium

Banned
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o5SqEFk7qjs

So I found the E3 interview with Pitchford and Geoff, and he confirms that the new Brothers in Arms game will be self-published by Gearbox. Thank god, no Ubisoft or Uplay. My guess is it releases either late 2018 or early 2019. From how he was talking it will be a continution of Sgt. Baker's story, so this probably means Bastogne. Gearbox Quebec is likely developing.

Randy may be scummy but I'm weak on this franchise. He also suggests that Ubisoft tried to screw around with the future of the series in terms of their vision, I'm not surprised.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Dying Light was awesome Punch you nincompoop

MUnited83

For you.
I wonder if Valve will consider returning to meta-games that can get you games, like the one with the gems a couple of years ago. Since people can't any longer hoard extra copies, it seems like something they could do.

Eila

I wonder if Valve will consider returning to meta-games that can get you games, like the one with the gems a couple of years ago. Since people can't any longer hoard extra copies, it seems like something they could do.

The coal winter sale was the GOAT, but sadly the stopped doing those due to farming abuse.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I can see Bethesda pushing Wolf2 to May and fully expect Ubi to needlessly delay the PC version of AssCreed Origins by 2-3 weeks.

I just got my Quantum Break Timeless Collector's Edition in the mail, that is a really nice set for the $20 I paid for it. I wish more PC games would come with nice collector's editions like this.

Endruen

I just got my Quantum Break Timeless Collector's Edition in the mail, that is a really nice set for the $20 I paid for it. I wish more PC games would come with nice collector's editions like this.

The ammount of CDs required for installations nowadays is getting ridiculous.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Nioh is on sale on PSN, kinda tempting but I know the moment I get it is the moment it gets announced for PC >_>

Such a shame I wasn't using Steam when they had these fun meta games.

Rhaknar

Yep, this.

Considering how old you are Rhaknar, you better pick it up now.

Im too old for it anyway, I got ganked by 2 enemies in Dark Souls 3 the other day, got stunlocked to death and literally did a Danny Glover style "I'm too old for this shit" and turned it off.

I've finished DS3 before btw.

Rhaknar

wait, was COD:WW2 at the Sony press conference at all? I was watching the GB stream which was cutting off a lot last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom