• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoosTrax

keep in mind it takes really long time to scan steam games especially if your library is huge, also you need password to join the crew, if you want that is, just tell.
Sure, sign me up for the GAF crew! And my library is around 1000, so I guess that why's it seems to be taking forever. It's only scanned 7 out of ~1000 :(.

Do you need my community link to be able to add me to the crew? I'm at http://steamcommunity.com/id/HoosTrax/

edit: nvm, I found the text box on the GAF crew page where you enter a passphrase

milena87

I'm at work thinking about ways to improve my next city in Cities Skylines.

I also vaguely remember dreaming about road construction.

I think I need help

derExperte

That's cool. I feel like people stopped talking about really quickly after it came out, but it seemed like a good game.

Came out at a bad time before the holidays with too many other releases. I only picked it up during its first sale a few weeks ago and so far have enjoyed it a lot, deserves more attention. Though some were right, doesn't 'feel' like the old GWs at first, something's off but you get used to it.

HoosTrax

edited:
I just remembered that I posted password in this thread already, check this post
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=155637112&postcount=6162
Just joined.

Also, I just saw this on the front page:
hJjCoJB.png

SteamGAF being SteamGAF XD

Arthea

Came out at a bad time before the holidays with too many other releases. I only picked it up during its first sale a few weeks ago and so far have enjoyed it a lot, deserves more attention. Though some were right, doesn't 'feel' like the old GWs at first, something's off but you get used to it.

wait a moment, I thought it was bad, I even removed it from my wishlist. It isn't?

7ViwYNm.png

#FeelsGood

Grinding for materials to craft all the weapons was a pain, but everything else was honestly really easy. Everything I'd heard before playing was about how hard it was. Yeah, there was a learning curve, but you should have it all pretty much figured out by the time you take down the Gargoyles. Sure, some bosses are tough, but honestly the game was overall relatively easy. The only thing I didn't like is the whole phantoms/summons/invasions system. That all could have been done so much better. Overall, I loved it. Can't wait to get my hands on II once the GOTY version is released.

On a related note, fuck exclusivity. I don't know why From would put Bloodbourne on only PS4. Surely it would have made way more money as a multiplat than whatever Sony paid them. Fuck exclusivity.
Nice! Would appreciate seeing your playtime as well.
After DS2 I think I will blaze through DS1 again.
Can't get enough of Souls :D
Runtime lock for Germany, again. They really don't want them to play Wolfenstein.
As a German, yeah. It sucks big time. It's the reason why I don't have Wolf on WL among others. Sleeping Dogs is as well.

Ah well. Apparently I am at the verge of becoming a psychopath, so my dear Government treats me like an infant.
Nintendo is finally going mobile and PC.

I don't expect some WiiU/3DS games but it's still a good news.
This means not much to me sadly. I sincerely doubt the "real" Nintendo games - which I am interested in - will come to Steam.
Battlefield Hardline Review Thread

ouch ... say "bye bye" to Visceral ...
I know, I know - "they're making the new Battlefront"

can't imagine EA being too happy with scores like that (even though they're not bad ... kinda)
Well, the scores are not horrible but we all know big pubs only aim for the stars or fire people :/

Sad, since I am sure the devs would make much more interesting and new stuff when they wouldn't get their copy-paste doctrines from higher-ups. What a shame. I think DICE could produce some real legit innovations.
I'm at work thinking about ways to improve my next city in Cities Skylines.

I also vaguely remember dreaming about road construction.

I think I need help
Haha, I hope there wasn't a poop city in your dreams ;)

derExperte

wait a moment, I thought it was bad, I even removed it from my wishlist. It isn't?

Metacritic score is over 80 and Steam reviews 'Very positive', there never was a general consensus that the game itself is terrible, you probably just listened to a SteamGAFer with bad opinions. Main issues seem to be some bugs like input lag which I didn't notice and complaints about the progression system.

Arthea

Metacritic score is over 80 and Steam reviews 'Very positive'. Main issue seem to be some bugs like input lag which I didn't notice and complaints about the progression system. There certainly never was a general consensus that the game itself is terrible.

bad maybe a wrong word, but initial impressions were that it's not that fun as it should be. I haven't heard much after that tbh.

milena87

Nice! Would appreciate seeing your playtime as well.
After DS2 I think I will blaze through DS1 again.
Can't get enough of Souls :D

Yep, Souls games are amazing. One day I'll play through DS1 again and get all the achievements!

I'll need to plan from the start, though. The achievement for all weapons in the game is going to hurt :p

Haha, I hope there wasn't a poop city in your dreams ;)

Nah, my cities are (almost) pollution and waste free! :p

Tizoc

Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?

“Our price during the Early Access period is fixed and will be the same upon launch.”

Must've missed that thanks. Wonder if it is on GMG or gamersgate...regardless I'll pick it up next month along with Ori.

_hekk05

Banned
Explain please?

ahem. we were talking about a certain game.. ahem

and I said I was still pure ahem

and you completely missed out on an avatar quote moment ahem

you know what I'm talking about ahem ahem

this also completely ruins the joke

edit: woodle tree adventures booster pack woohoo. Thanks gabeN

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Haha, "This application is 'Early Access'!".

;)

From the feedback I've received since yesterday, everything has gone really well. Of course I tested it as thoroughly as possible but there always seems to be some account out there with strange circumstances that I can't predict.

Like - what if the page renames all of the page elements for some reason if you have over 1,000 invites? The only way I'll be able to find out is if I put it out there and see how it works under the broadest range of circumstances.

So - "Early Access".

dex3108

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom