• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Soft engine coded by Buffalo Bill confirmed.

Which would make all the posts complaining about it not being on PC basically this:

MTLiTxa.gif

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
More spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Labyrinthine Dreams -- MB-2095A0C5A2160D9A - Taken by Jawmuncher
Deadly Sin 2 -- MB-6133602C58A749FF - Taken by Kurt Russell
Aveyond: Gates of Night -- MB-5532C703732A4BBB - Taken by Annubis
Cold Contract -- MB-B29172DBC59AB1D4 - Taken by NingenJanai
Darkstone -- MB-66F677CF8E35B5FA - Taken by lindarasta
Quest of Dungeons -- MB-204667D1357635CA - Taken by ExoSoul

Some spares of my own:

ModBot said:
Instructions for Kurt Russell:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

BloodRayne Betrayal -- MB-25B643584A3CAA45 - Taken by Anteater. 9 entrants total.
Silence of the Sleep -- MB-A4BE6EDC9C65B188 - Taken by trailmix16. 4 entrants total.
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger -- MB-5396862DD6E4AF3F - Taken by Snakethesniper. 4 entrants total.

t1426612047z1.png

Backlogger

Guys, why haven't you talked about this earlier? Or maybe we had

We are top 5 now
umS23NT.png

So I am LTTP on this. Does simply having achievements increase our score/rank? Or is it scored by some type of completion rate? I don't usually go out of my way to get achievements unless I really like a game, so would adding myself to that list help or hurt our rank?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Transistor is kind of a no-brainer at $6.79

JaseC

Bio2 just got its music patch and will presumably be available again soon. Current owners are not affected as, like Vice City, the modified music is being handled by way of a new data depot.

Miguel81

Sorry if it is old but this is bad.

Too late for me to back off now, but at least it was cheap. It's a dumb move not porting the full next gen version.

I like how the tested GPUs for DOA5 are only nvidia. I guess AMD users will have another game that runs like ass on their GPUs

I'll be double disappointed if I can't get decent performance out of a 290. Hopefully, that won't be the case.

Jawmuncher

So what was the song they had to patch out for bio 2?
EDIT: On mobile everyone's avatar got messed up. Mmbostones has Jshackles, I had mmbostones. what a mess.

JaseC

I'm kicking myself for missing Groupees' BAGB 20. No idea how I managed that.

That it experied, music is a big mood setter for any BioShock.

Edit: I wasn't aware why it had been pulled.

Ah. Well, since retail keys are now Steam-friendly all somebody has to do is chase down a retail copy. Granted, though, that's likely to be more expensive than a -75% discount.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I'm kicking myself for missing Groupees' BAGB 20. No idea how I managed that.

We need to get jshackles on a bundle auto-buyer. Have it parse a feed of games in bundles, compare against your Steam Library and buy dependent on a threshold you've established (E.g. must contain two games on list and/or be below $4.00).

JaseC

We need to get jshackles on a bundle auto-buyer. Have it parse a feed of games in bundles, compare against your Steam Library and buy dependent on a threshold you've established (E.g. must contain two games on list and/or be below $4.00).

Sounds like a plan. ;)

Blitzhex

Can anyone in EU land (not UK tho) help me out?
I need a EU copy of FF:A Realm Reborn (10 euros) gifted to me, and in turn I can gift you anything from steam (even marketplace) that amounts to $11 or $12. I've only got steam wallet cash.
Current rate is 10 euros = $10.59.
Thanks!

Tizoc

You know, I was actually hopeful for fighting games on PC last year. SF4 was getting updated for Steamworks, DOA5 and MKX was coming, and even Arcsys was bringing another Blazblue to PC. Just one disappointment after the other now.

At least SF5 is coming to PC. But knowing Capcom they'll mess it up somehow.

I'd say the online will be the major issue but outside of that their PC ports have been very good. DR3 only suffered cuz the original game was barely holding together with duct tape :p

JaseC

I've missed #8 and #11
And what do you know, every game released recently has been in those two. :\

Yeah, I've missed quite a few overall. I'd say forgetting about the first Doujin bundle still hurts the most.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

That's scary territory, trusting me to make purchases on your behalf. ;)

Besides, I've mostly got my hands full with updates to Enhanced Steam / Idle Master / Steam Invite Spam Filter
and Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom