• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Welcome to the baddest club.

The baddest of the bad!

1925236_657865327604577_1243351351_n.png

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
There should be a sandbox game where you play as a destructive 7 year old bound to rid the world of dandle castles and other built miniatures.

Build a course and let the destruction reign

Laughing at the nintendo IPs to mobile thread. Sometimes people have wishful thinking. Sometimes they don't think.

Yep. It feels like some people think Nintendo will give up their hardware business completely and release everything on IOS or other platforms.

_hekk05

Banned
Interestingly enough, Sony Mobile actually had some gems.

You have to brush away the micas and the feldspars, but they're there.

RedFyn

Posted this in the other thread but I think they could make games in the style of Nintendoland without detracting from their traditional games.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
So far DmC:DE is way better than the base game with all the rebalancing, lock on, Hardcore, and Turbo mode on. It feels more like a real DMC game aside from the shitty boss cinematics ruining my ass kicking flow.
I'm really hoping it gets a PC version sometime for longevity reasons. (Or someone mods everything in.)

baterism

This Nintendo expanding news reminds me of this gem:
summer-wars2.jpg

Doubt they have enough technical prowess to pull even half of it, though. I don't own Nintendo stuff so I'm not sure, but didn't they tried to push their Mii-something to be actual social media? Expanding to platform other than their hardware sound pretty logical and smart.

Gaming side is currently filled with denial and dream. If Ninty didn't throw some bone with NX I 'm worried someone might commit seppuku.

_hekk05

Banned
So far DmC:DE is way better than the base game with all the rebalancing, lock on, Hardcore, and Turbo mode on. It feels more like a real DMC game aside from the shitty boss cinematics ruining my ass kicking flow.
I'm really hoping it gets a PC version sometime for longevity reasons. (Or someone mods everything in.)

So basically they went casual, their fans called them out on it. The press screamed from the rooftops that it was good and held fingers in their ears while the devs looked at sales and actually went "I regret that decision" and changed shit.

video games: more political posturing than politics

RedFyn

Doubt they have enough technical prowess to pull even half of it, though. I don't own Nintendo stuff so I'm not sure, but didn't they tried to push their Mii-something to be actual social media? Expanding to platform other than their hardware sound pretty logical and smart.
DeNA is a large company fully ingrained in the mobile side of gaming. Its not like Nintendo is going alone. The technical prowess and expertise is there, Nintendo just needs to supply the content.

Ban Puncher

Everyone is tsundere for Nintendo.

"S-stupid Nintendo! It's n-not like I w-want your games on my p-platform! B-b-baka~!"

Just be honest with senpai.

_hekk05

Banned
Nyanners deleted the original?

https://33.media.tumblr.com/794a058f215742488bbd421ea86c784a/tumblr_nbfcsius5A1shxe70o1_500.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Made it private. It still exists [URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkWWx0YSyM0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkWWx0YSyM0[/URL]

Also we were supposed to transition and forget about everything that happened on the previous page dammit. Now we have to endure another page of awkwardness

PARANO1A

Not sure if it's a pricing error but I just bought Wolfenstein TNO in a bundle with the new stand alone expansion for $39.95. Basically the original game is free with a preorder of the new game.

Edit: on the Steam store.

derExperte

Not sure if it's a pricing error but I just bought Wolfenstein TNO in a bundle with the new stand alone expansion for $39.95. Basically the original game is free with a preorder of the new game.

Edit: on the Steam store.

Not really since Old Blood is 19,99. At least in EU and US.

(ES says TNO+OB is 39,95 in Australia, same as OB alone. One of those prices is wrong.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom