• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zafir

Dunno why I bother trying to do that Alienware amd key giveaway. I refreshed the page at 1 minute to and it said they were already gone then?

KarmaCow

For people too lazy to check themselves.

PC & Android Bundle 12

Base Tier:
  • Tetrobot and Co.
  • Titan Attacks!
  • The Inner World
  • VVVVVV
BTA Tier:
  • Costume Quest
  • Ironclad Tactics
$10 Tier:
  • Shadowrun Returns

So Dragonfall might be a bonus game, any guesses on the others?

Ruruja

Can anyone in EU land (not UK tho) help me out?
I need a EU copy of FF:A Realm Reborn (10 euros) gifted to me, and in turn I can gift you anything from steam (even marketplace) that amounts to $11 or $12. I've only got steam wallet cash.
Current rate is 10 euros = $10.59.
Thanks!

Awww man I paid £19.99 for that 3 weeks ago, why's it suddenly £9.99 and there isn't a discount?

Lain

PC & Android Bundle 12

Base Tier:
  • Tetrobot and Co.
  • Titan Attacks!
  • The Inner World
  • VVVVVV
BTA Tier:
  • Costume Quest
  • Ironclad Tactics
$10 Tier:
  • Shadowrun Returns

I'm gonna buy the base tier for Inner World. I've wanted to try it out for a while.

Backlogger

For being off for two weeks I guess I was expecting a more exciting bundle. I'm surprised the top tier doesn't include Dragonfall? That might have made it more interesting for me.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

PC & Android Bundle 12

Base Tier:
  • Tetrobot and Co.
  • Titan Attacks!
  • The Inner World
  • VVVVVV
BTA Tier:
  • Costume Quest
  • Ironclad Tactics
$10 Tier:
  • Shadowrun Returns

I've put a few hours into The Inner World and would say it's more than worth a buck. I ought to finish it at some point, but I think I'll start from the beginning as it's been so long since I've played it that Steam is telling me the date of purchase instead of the date that I last loaded it up, haha.

derExperte

Goat Sim is btw 3,49€ on the Humble Store. And 3,74 for Virtua Tennis 4 which might forever remain the best PC tennis game
because it'll be the last one ever released

Blitzhex

Awww man I paid £19.99 for that 3 weeks ago, why's it suddenly £9.99 and there isn't a discount?

I guess It's cause the expansion is coming out soon, and that's going to cost around $40, but I have no idea why it costs 10 euros in eu and 20 dollars in us when the exchange rate is the same.

chronomac

Extras:

ModBot said:
Instructions for chronomac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (chronomac, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Tetrobot and Co. -- MB-12A98D86FD025398 - Taken by GaussTek. 4 entrants total.
VVVVVV -- MB-D3DC5C73092A191C - Taken by freshVeggie

t1426616788z1.png

Dr Dogg

btw. Titan X - $999

Yo Stall. You know you want it. That's cheaper than a Wii in Brazil.

I clocked the price a couple of UK retailer will be selling them for in and around and spent the journey home fucking justifying it to myself. 'Well it's only £400 when you sell your other cards' 'You'll be saving electricity' 'You won't have any of those day one SLI issues anymore' 'If you get it delivered to work it will just be our little secret' etc. Come tomorrow at 2pm I'm sure to be cackling to myself out loud.

derExperte

Guess I was wrong about the Titan X price. At least in $, considering the weak € and them usually ripping us even more off....

Naarmight

I was hoping Dragonfall would be in the midweek cyber punk sale, and to have it so close in the humblebundle is kinda disappointing.

Also the mid tier games have both been in previous humblebundles, so really disappointing set of games. (I am guessing they have as that is the only reason I would have them in my game library)

HoosTrax

Hey guise - how long did it take for MGS to finish scanning your Steam account? I joined like five hours ago and it's still not done.

The site seems kind of slow in general. I tried to tell it to manually scan five of my games, which worked, unlike the full scan, but it took several minutes just to scan my achievements for Civ V. I'm guessing it'll be a few days before it's finished with my entire account?

Ruruja

I clocked the price a couple of UK retailer will be selling them for in and around and spent the journey home fucking justifying it to myself. 'Well it's only £400 when you sell your other cards' 'You'll be saving electricity' 'You won't have any of those day one SLI issues anymore' 'If you get it delivered to work it will just be our little secret' etc. Come tomorrow at 2pm I'm sure to be cackling to myself out loud.

You're a Doctor, you can afford it.

Hey guise - how long did it take for MGS to finish scanning your Steam account? I joined like five hours ago and it's still not done.

A few days. Though that was when everyone signed up.

The site seems kind of slow in general. I tried to tell it to manually scan five of my games, which worked, unlike the full scan, but it took several minutes just to scan my achievements for Civ V. I'm guessing it'll be a few days before it's finished with my entire account?

takes a few days

A reallllly long time. Like....check back tomorrow.

That and the GAF group basically broke the site, so I think it's even slower now.

Kiru

Does anyone know what the expiration date for these Alienware Never Settle Space codes is?
I don't remember seeing this in the .pdf last time in January:
NOTICE:
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these rules, the campaign period is hereby extended to December 31, 2015 or when supplies of the free games are exhausted, whichever occurs first. AMD Unique ID codes must be redeemed for game codes prior to December 31, 2015
Could also be end of march, best thing to do is to ask AMD support if you have one of those codes.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Yeah my account took about a week to scan. Granted, I have more games than most (2,734) and 2,700 achievements so your results may vary.

Backlogger

On second though I only own Costume Quest from the first 2 tiers... I thought I had more of them owned already. I guess I will pick up the BTA tier then once it looks like the price has settled

HoosTrax

You're a Doctor, you can afford it.

A few days. Though that was when everyone signed up.

A reallllly long time. Like....check back tomorrow.

That and the GAF group basically broke the site, so I think it's even slower now.

Wow...

That seems...kind of inefficient to be honest. Most of the other sites that query Steamworks aren't nearly that slow. Astats and achievementstats both seem to churn through them at a good clip.

Yeah my account took about a week to scan. Granted, I have more games than most (2,734) and 2,700 achievements so your results may vary.
I think I'm about 1000 games and 6000 achievements, so it's not looking good. But hopefully it'll make a nice dent in the lead of the whichever team is ahead of GAF.

derExperte

On second though I only own Costume Quest from the first 2 tiers... I thought I had more of them owned already. I guess I will pick up the BTA tier then once it looks like the price has settled

Don't wait too long, the price will probably start going up soon. At least that's what usually happens after the first few hours.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Extras

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (jshackles, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Costume Quest -- MB-729E40DC745B63F5 - Taken by iosefe. 2 entrants total.
The Inner World -- MB-77A2F9157A23AACF - Taken by alr1ght. 8 entrants total.
SpaceChem -- MB-658AAB9398A34EA9 - Taken by TheMadMan007. 2 entrants total.
Titan Attacks -- MB-260A10A59D9B73B2 - Taken by nightstorm. 1 entrants total.
VVVVVV -- MB-539E878495A57223 - Taken by ussjtrunks. 1 entrants total.

t1426618168z1.png

SSPssp

Pretty good Humble for me, only had 1 repeat.

ModBot said:
Instructions for SSPssp:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (SSPssp, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

VVVVVV -- MB-2B610BA1523B34CA - Taken by Whelan

jshackles

Redeeming the Steam key for Ironclad Tactics gave me an extra copy of Spacechem (which is in my giveaway) and the DLC (which I didn't already have).

So take that into consideration if you're thinking of getting the bundle - an extra free game!

EDIT: It's because the Steam key is for this, which includes those things and more.

derExperte

Redeeming the Steam key for Ironclad Tactics gave me an extra copy of Spacechem (which is in my giveaway) and the DLC (which I didn't already have).

So take that into consideration if you're thinking of getting the bundle - an extra free game!

I've been trying to get rid of a Spacechem gift for yeaaaars now. Everyone on GAF already owns it. Even outside of SteamGAF.

Salsa

Air for Steam skin got a bit better

the scrolling seems to be faster

but the placing of stuff is still really odd. And it doesnt show your wallet funds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom