• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
I think the bigger tragedy here is Monk posting on the gaming side and not here :/

he just can't find us in community ... I mean it even took stump like 3 months to find us here ... and he's a mod!! ;)

Who still wears watches? I mean, honestly.

I do. I've been wearing this bad boy for over 15 years.

kFCOEUx.jpg

How do I resize Steam's font size?
I'm going full wireless starting today and moving away about 6 feet from the monitor, and now I can't read anything from my Steam client. I can easily resize windows/browser font and UI size but I can't find the settings on Steam.

Yeah it's weird as hell. Summary:

Kojima no longer Konami exec
All KojiPro branding removed from MGSV websites
MGS V no longer says "A Hideo Kojima Game"

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1013350
That sucks. Kojima is Metal Gear Solid for me.
Erasing his name like that is petty. He did deserve it to be named.
Oh you guys stop kidding around.
I feel sad for you have obviously not had the same great experience with MGS4 as me. Even if you only had half the joy I got, you would have had the time of your life.

baterism

There's more:
The new KojiPro LA studio is now Konami LA
"A Hideo Kojima Game" was also removed from older MGS games

something big is going down

I hope things are okay. It would be a total shame if Foxengine only end up on MGS5 and PES. That engine do wonder. Would be suck if lay-off really happen.

Gaf enter panic mode

Jawmuncher

That sucks. Kojima is Metal Gear Solid for me.
Erasing his name like that is petty. He did deserve it to be named.

I feel sad for you have obviously not had the same great experience with MGS4 as me. Even if you only had half the joy I got, you would have had the time of your life.

I bought the game at midnight and had been anticipating it for months. Played through it from midnight until I beat it. By the time the credits rolled I wonder what the hell I had just played and how things went from MGS1 to 4. To me it was a joke of a game and not the "perfect send off" people say it is. This was before I was even on NeoGAF that I felt this way, in case anyone wants to say I slowly came to this. I wish every day I could have enjoyed it but nope. At least I jave 1-3 still to enjoy. Kind of reminds me of the RE fans who hate anything after 4. At least the old stuff is still there.

Sch1sm

How do I resize Steam's font size?
I'm going full wireless starting today and moving away about 6 feet from the monitor, and now I can't read anything from my Steam client. I can easily resize windows/browser font and UI size but I can't find the settings on Steam.

Because there isn't one. Edit the style sheet or use/make a skin with larger font sizes.

Chariot

What if they did and that's why his name is being erased from everything? The effects are slowly rippling through time
Wait who are we talking about
Haha, I think his chicken hat is already going transparent. Only DSP can safe him now to travel back into the future.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Btw, knowing Kojima, all this quick response and readily made Kojima-free boxarts, well, it's fishy as hell.

yeah ... could be just another Kojima-troll ... wouldn't surprise me if it turned out to be one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom