• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tt7n4

Neo Member
ModBot said:
Instructions for tt7n4:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (tt7n4, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

System Shock 2 -- MB-9760968CDA125259 - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN. 3 entrants total.

t1427421811z1.png
Giveaway.

Just woke up. Did I miss PoE raffles? Yeah, I must be.

As promised, re-raffling my Banner Saga from Shagg yesterday.

ModBot said:
Instructions for texhnolyze:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (texhnolyze, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Banner Saga -- MB-D5DFE81263CEBD28 - Taken by Madn. 19 entrants total.

t1427422111z1.png

Today's gonna be a long day..

bigzgod

To continue the fun of MYSTERY. As with all mystery giveaways, there are both something (many?!) awesome AND Bad Rats.

Good luck!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 23 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bigzgod, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Vd1j7n6.png

Mystery Game #22 -- MB-61A83B7B6EE5B927 - Taken by derExperte. 1 entrants total.
Mystery Game #23 -- MB-59B1E010C0F2200C - Taken by crimsonheadGCN. 1 entrants total.
Mystery Game #20 -- MB-F061AD7854ABCAD4 - Taken by dave is ok. 2 entrants total.
Mystery Game #21 -- MB-2F17C4233B9FD66D - Taken by Rayge. 2 entrants total.
Mystery Game #19 -- MB-77E1630ADD599AF1 - Taken by Purkake4. 2 entrants total.
Mystery Game #18 -- MB-6F9F921978B60B4B - Taken by Bayonetta. 1 entrants total.
Mystery Game #17 -- MB-02FF0F14E166E408 - Taken by ANuclearError. 2 entrants total.
Mystery Game #16 -- MB-4961FC624E5A5191 - Taken by madjoki. 3 entrants total.
Mystery Game #15 -- MB-0ADA339BB6C19965 - Taken by Smash88. 2 entrants total.
Mystery Game #14 -- MB-95DD6C324F47B5FE - Taken by L.O.R.D. 1 entrants total.
Mystery Game #13 -- MB-222F1962AAFB93EE - Taken by Kryptonite. 13 entrants total.
Mystery Game #12 -- MB-83C87065C4AD72D5 - Taken by alr1ght. 1 entrants total.
Mystery Game #11 -- MB-8D05D1B1DE4186A0 - Taken by salazar547. 2 entrants total.
Mystery Game #10 -- MB-FB179678CBE1F07D - Taken by TheMadMan007. 2 entrants total.
Mystery Game #9 -- MB-45FA307857225979 - Taken by Default DOS. 1 entrants total.
Mystery Game #8 -- MB-ED78FC2F931C8F27 - Taken by A Fish Aficionado. 2 entrants total.
Mystery Game #3 -- MB-A17407DA65FED4D9 - Taken by L.O.R.D. 2 entrants total.
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-91EF3389440CA394 - Taken by the_firewithin. 1 entrants total.
Mystery Game #1 -- MB-E4BD568CF838BF22 - Taken by ussjtrunks. 1 entrants total.
Mystery Game #7 -- MB-296A8601D69EBB91 - Taken by BernardoOne. 2 entrants total.
Mystery Game #6 -- MB-2A07452622C6A7E1 - Taken by Jawmuncher. 3 entrants total.
Mystery Game #5 -- MB-EFB727E6B3E70688 - Taken by dirtywhirlwind. 3 entrants total.
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-EB6FEB67D3A63A0A - Taken by Turfster. 4 entrants total.

t1427412271z1.png

Thorgal

Playing it right now. 95% of it plays like Baldur's Gate, 5% like Oregon Trail. The lore runs deep, so deep, SO DEEP...so if that puts your ass to sleep, you'll have trouble with this game. But if you're willing to put in some investment in reading, then it's seriously fun.

thank you .
is all of the lore selfcontained in this game or is it part of a bigger universe spanning multiple games ?

Ozium

I'm not entering so I'm sure they will be PoE, Wasteland 2, D:OS

maybe Witcher 3 thrown in and a copy of Wheelman

good luck guys and girls!

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 19 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Game #9 -- MB-9A7CE8CB9218C447 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 1 entrants total.
Mystery Game #8 -- MB-F2AA522FA89D2AD2 - Taken by Vlad. 1 entrants total.
Mystery Game #18 -- MB-97666C4D16F209DC - Taken by Backlogger. 1 entrants total.
Mystery Game #3 -- MB-EFB9C4F2B01B9481 - Taken by GaussTek. 1 entrants total.
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-7A18A4EE5BE83AD0 - Taken by r3n4ud. 2 entrants total.
Mystery Game #1 -- MB-7CA9CA4C301274BE - Taken by Madn. 2 entrants total.
Mystery Game #14 -- MB-42D9636E8E0378C3 - Taken by Snakethesniper. 1 entrants total.
Mystery Game #7 -- MB-ED5BABB7E6CB9286 - Taken by drakaenae. 2 entrants total.
Mystery Game #6 -- MB-F0075FBC3EF59FBA - Taken by The Red Wizard. 1 entrants total.
Mystery Game #5 -- MB-3321319219CB5C7A - Taken by L.O.R.D. 2 entrants total.
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-5C59F6B6B92CB9EB - Taken by Nabs. 4 entrants total.
Mystery Game #12 -- MB-146E1DD791D1712F - Taken by trailmix16. 3 entrants total.
Mystery Game #17 -- MB-DF9879151FB22A37 - Taken by Ruruja. 1 entrants total.
Mystery Game #11 -- MB-4C89F5A7F6B893F5 - Taken by Widdly Scuds. 3 entrants total.
Mystery Game #16 -- MB-EA959B894F69A0BD - Taken by Black Soma. 1 entrants total.
Mystery Gift -- MB-644F9D12127EE61B - Taken by jshackles. 1 entrants total.
One of these games could be PoE. Which will you pick?

Mystery Game #13 -- MB-D6F1B314232CC0DC - Taken by Dragon1893. 2 entrants total.
Mystery Game #10 -- MB-FCA889B95EB989ED - Taken by RS4-. 2 entrants total.
Mystery Game #15 -- MB-504CD8799573751A - Taken by Sendou. 10 entrants total.

t1427413111z1.png

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 19 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Game #9 -- MB-9A7CE8CB9218C447 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 1 entrants total.
Mystery Game #8 -- MB-F2AA522FA89D2AD2 - Taken by Vlad. 1 entrants total.
Mystery Game #18 -- MB-97666C4D16F209DC - Taken by Backlogger. 1 entrants total.
Mystery Game #3 -- MB-EFB9C4F2B01B9481 - Taken by GaussTek. 1 entrants total.
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-7A18A4EE5BE83AD0 - Taken by r3n4ud. 2 entrants total.
Mystery Game #1 -- MB-7CA9CA4C301274BE - Taken by Madn. 2 entrants total.
Mystery Game #14 -- MB-42D9636E8E0378C3 - Taken by Snakethesniper. 1 entrants total.
Mystery Game #7 -- MB-ED5BABB7E6CB9286 - Taken by drakaenae. 2 entrants total.
Mystery Game #6 -- MB-F0075FBC3EF59FBA - Taken by The Red Wizard. 1 entrants total.
Mystery Game #5 -- MB-3321319219CB5C7A - Taken by L.O.R.D. 2 entrants total.
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-5C59F6B6B92CB9EB - Taken by Nabs. 4 entrants total.
Mystery Game #12 -- MB-146E1DD791D1712F - Taken by trailmix16. 3 entrants total.
Mystery Game #17 -- MB-DF9879151FB22A37 - Taken by Ruruja. 1 entrants total.
Mystery Game #11 -- MB-4C89F5A7F6B893F5 - Taken by Widdly Scuds. 3 entrants total.
Mystery Game #16 -- MB-EA959B894F69A0BD - Taken by Black Soma. 1 entrants total.
Mystery Gift -- MB-644F9D12127EE61B - Taken by jshackles. 1 entrants total.
One of these games could be PoE. Which will you pick?
Mystery Game #13 -- MB-D6F1B314232CC0DC - Taken by Dragon1893. 2 entrants total.
Mystery Game #10 -- MB-FCA889B95EB989ED - Taken by RS4-. 2 entrants total.
Mystery Game #15 -- MB-504CD8799573751A - Taken by Sendou. 10 entrants total.

t1427413111z1.png

Is it the one with the hint?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
So what happened the last night? my work is killing me.

A ton of these anonymous mystery giveaways (of mostly throwaway games), and some Pillars of Eternity here and there. I don't think any of the mysteries were actually PoE or anything of such value though, but that seems to be happening tonight?

Good fun.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Vd1j7n6.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-1B45E4E36A024562 - Taken by SilentMatthew

Turfster

Weird, according to modbot, I don't think anyone has claimed the best stuff yet. A lot of bad luck D:

I got a humble gift link, which is a fucking mystery, and you have to claim it to see what it is, and now that it's indelibly linked to my account, it turns out to be another copy of Full Mojo Rampage I can't even gift away, because it only wants to add it to my account.
Totally wasted my one win every 2 months on something I can't even give away myself.
FML.

def sim

Oh, I already have Insurgency, thanks anyway.

Click for the humble link. Edit: I'm not sure if this is already claimed. Turfster says it is if checked, though. Sorry!

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.

NOTPILLARSOFETERNITY -- MB-C35FE5434D579257 - Taken by Kurt Russell. 10 entrants total.

t1427413771z1.png

madjoki

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to bigzgod, via PM instead of in thread.

xxPVMYM.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-F080253D82B7A7EC - Taken by BernardoOne

Already owned, thank bigzgod instead.

MUnited83

For you.
I got a humble gift link, which is a fucking mystery, and you have to claim it to see what it is, and now that it's indelibly linked to my account, it turns out to be another copy of Full Mojo Rampage I can't even gift away, because it only wants to add it to my account.
Totally wasted my one win every 2 months on something I can't even give away myself.
FML.

You can just send the page to someone else.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
FML.

You should be able to copy the url and send that to Modbot.

L.O.R.D

yes . i won Surgeon Simulator 2013

=========

that strange , i know i have the game "hell yah" the rabbit game
now i find i don't have it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom