• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

derExperte

If you bought the "Girls Girls Girls" bundle from groupees, Tesseract was added to the bundle if you want to go ahead and redeem it. Also giving away the PAYDAY 2: CLOVER CHARACTER PACK that came with it. PM me.

Thanks for that! :)

Anyone that buys Dead or Alive 5 on PC is actively working at destroying video games for everyone. There I said it.

That goes for everyone who ever bought a game from that series on any platform.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
I'm in chapter 3 of The Witcher 2 now and the same thing happened like in W1: I just completely lost interest. I dropped the first game altogether, but I'm 30 hours in W2 and I feel like I have to finish it, being this close to the end. Yet I've pretty much ditched most of the sidequests and I'm going straight for the finish line. I feel there are pacing problems, most of ch2 felt like a giant fetch quest. And the ch2 mountain town was a pain to navigate through if you wanted to get from one side to the other. I loved ch1, but unfortunately my interest quickly dropped.

I've played Wild Hunt and the open world aspect is handled really well, which still makes me excited for the game. I'm starting to doubt if they'll manage to keep me interested for 30+ hours though.

Sajjaja

I'm in chapter 3 of The Witcher 2 now and the same thing happened like in W1: I just completely lost interest. I dropped the first game altogether, but I'm 30 hours in W2 and I feel like I have to finish it, being this close to the end. Yet I've pretty much ditched most of the sidequests and I'm going straight for the finish line. I feel there are pacing problems, most of ch2 felt like a giant fetch quest. And the ch2 mountain town was a pain to navigate through if you wanted to get from one side to the other. I loved ch1, but unfortunately my interest quickly dropped.

I've played Wild Hunt and the open world aspect is handled really well, which still makes me excited for the game. I'm starting to doubt if they'll manage to keep me interested for 30+ hours though.

You're almost done the game if you're 30 hours in. Might as well just finish it.

Now the banner ads on GAF are showing me a game called "Racing Fever" (presumably because I posted that I hope to win GRID)... This Google web tracking machine is too good for its own good.

32d40ee2ff92874b5d2dcbc17850e4fa.jpg

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

AUPeRsu.jpg

Mystery Game #3 -- MB-87B23BE838EE0F96 - Taken by NightmareTrigger
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-332B4F6C5E8FEB8B - Taken by RedFyn - Taken by The Dear Leader
Mystery Game #1 -- MB-46857339C52D0B0A - Taken by Naked Snake
Mystery Game #7 -- MB-250E90DD6360FC39 - Taken by ViviOggi
Mystery Game #6 -- MB-4B4B91C64451D3D1 - Taken by sensoft04 - Taken by BigAT
Mystery Game #5 -- MB-E7CAFB7BC18392E6 - Taken by Accoun. 3 entrants total. - Taken by Kifimbo
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-1D40D14449DF9ABD - Taken by derExperte

Sajjaja

Yep like I said I'm at the start of ch3 and I'll definitely finish it. Just a bit disappointed in the overall experience.

Idk how far you made it into TW1, but it's better. It's a slow start but it's worth it.

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

AUPeRsu.jpg

Mystery Game #3 -- MB-87B23BE838EE0F96
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-332B4F6C5E8FEB8B - Taken by RedFyn
Mystery Game #1 -- MB-46857339C52D0B0A
Mystery Game #7 -- MB-250E90DD6360FC39
Mystery Game #6 -- MB-4B4B91C64451D3D1 - Taken by sensoft04
Mystery Game #5 -- MB-E7CAFB7BC18392E6 - Taken by Accoun. 3 entrants total.
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-1D40D14449DF9ABD

lol

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Idk how far you made it into TW1, but it's better. It's a slow start but it's worth it.

What I remember is that there's a big swamp I hated playing through, then later in the game they actually drop you there again. At that point I said fuck it. Never reached that point of apathy in W2, but it's pretty close.

Momentary

Banned
Who the fuck at KT decided it would be a good idea to release DOA5 on the PC the way it is now. Holy crap. It's like at first, they withheld information to help inflate sales and now they are dumping all of this shit on consumers. Knowing that most who already paid for the game that don't frequent forums won't be getting refunds for this. These guys are just pure dirt bags.

THEN they have the audacity to gauge the future of their PC releases on a port like this? If they decide not to port PC games again, then good fucking riddance.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

tSosaRZ.png

Mystery Game #3 -- MB-E1E665CAD8F90871 - Taken by cardinalmind
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-319EB55672A8A9F2 - Taken by Bayonetta - Taken by Backlogger
Mystery Game #1 -- MB-B142486D7A13812A - Taken by Widdly Scuds
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-F3590DC266EA1173 - Taken by sprinkles

What I remember is that there's a big swamp I hated playing through, then later in the game they actually drop you there again. At that point I said fuck it. Never reached that point of apathy in W2, but it's pretty close.
After getting to the place outside the castle in Witcher 1 i gave up, just lost all interest D:

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

tSosaRZ.png

Mystery Game #3 -- MB-E1E665CAD8F90871
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-319EB55672A8A9F2 - Taken by Bayonetta
Mystery Game #1 -- MB-B142486D7A13812A - Taken by Widdly Scuds
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-F3590DC266EA1173

Who's gonna take the bait?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Why do mystery raffle winners never say what they won?

I WANT TO KNOW.

Same here, I'm always insanely curious. Hopefully Stump can make a "not quite mystery" mystery giveaway rule at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom