• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

I don't take part in this trolling bullshit, it's Full Mojo Rampage, someone take it, please -- MB-2C0E83222FC18618 - Taken by Subject16

ViviOggi

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

I don't take part in this trolling bullshit, it's Full Mojo Rampage, someone take it, please -- MB-2C0E83222FC18618

This is PoE
from Ozium

rtcn63

Megagiver giveaway + it being possible to anonymize giveaways to mask bundles stuffs + thirst for miniscule chance at winning PoE cultivated by a backroom cabal of furry Aussies =

D48UrPl.jpg

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

uO6NMdV.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-55AA6F4D91CD5DB3 - Taken by 7Sins

Megagiver giveaway + it being possible to anonymize giveaways to mask bundles stuffs + thirst for miniscule chance at winning PoE cultivated by a backroom cabal of furry Aussies =

D48UrPl.jpg

I swear, guys, I didn't know about all the Megagivers giveaways when I made my giveaways last night and this morning.

derExperte

Thx but already hat that one.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (derExperte, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Legend of Grimrock -- MB-BC800E55B6D4E34E - Taken by TheMadMan007 - Taken by Jawmuncher

bigzgod

I don't believe you.

Two of them were claimed after the raffle ended. I'm reposting the ones that weren't taken and including some more decent games

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bigzgod, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

w5Bqht8.png

Mystery Game #3 -- MB-FB179678CBE1F07D - Taken by TheMadMan007. 2 entrants total.
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-A17407DA65FED4D9 - Taken by L.O.R.D. 2 entrants total.
Mystery Game #1 -- MB-E0444B734D1ACD60 - Taken by Driw3r. 3 entrants total.
Mystery Game #5 -- MB-AFA88C71D120E375 - Taken by arts&crafts. 20 entrants total.
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-0ADA339BB6C19965 - Taken by Smash88. 2 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Mystery Game #3 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Mystery Game #2 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Mystery Game #4 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1427414311z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

NOTPILLARSOFETERNITYNOPEDONOTENTER -- MB-C889BBE962363CDA - Taken by Dimitri2401. 10 entrants total.

t1427414611z1.png

Deitus

D48UrPl.jpg

As someone who is not trying to win PoE, this is all wildly entertaining. I'd probably feel differently if it was a game I wanted.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-CB4D1983E52B3F76 - Taken by The Red Wizard

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.

NOTPILLARSOFETERNITYNOPEDONOTENTER -- MB-C889BBE962363CDA - Taken by Dimitri2401. 10 entrants total.

t1427414611z1.png

Alright, you win.
I'm entering this one.

Edit: Nvm, not going to make the same mistake as yesterday. :p

Accoun

As long as it's not retroactive. All those people who won PoE from the anonymous giveaways yesterday... if I were one, I wouldn't want anyone to know.

I think he meant in PMs, so you won't waste time trying to activate them (or indeed taint your account by owning them, lol).

On the other hand, where would the emotions be?

bigzgod

Mystery Game's that reveal themselves once taken. That would be a GREAT rule!

I'll bite. Two of the games that were taken from the previous raffle were Injustice and MK Komplete.

There should be 3 steam gifts from the 5, though I'm not sure what's going on with modbot, since I sent in 7 and only got 5 claim codes back <_<

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I think he meant in PMs, so you won't waste time trying to activate them (or indeed taint your account by owning them, lol).

What I suggested yesterday would be an additional ruleset (similar to Trivia and Comments) where someone could register a game and indicate that they'd like it to be a mystery, then actually give modbot the name of the game. Then when Modbot edits the mystery giveaway it would say "taken by jshackles. There were 3 entrants. The mystery game was Pillars of Eternity".

But if you didn't specifically set up the giveaway that way, it would still be a mystery to everyone.

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
AH! My GPU died so I can't play PoE anyway so I'm not entering any giveaway and I'm not winning crap! Take that y'all!

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

Something something race game number 2 -- MB-EAF1AE234621105F

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Is Pillars of Eternity on sale anywhere or is it just super hot?

I think people are getting them from previous kickstarter backers who were able to pre-order 3/$60 (I think?)

Also super hot

Jawmuncher

Just bought PoE myself because of all this hype.
I probably won't even play the shit soon. But thanks to Paypal credit I forgot I had. came out to like 10 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom