• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of FiveElementNinja, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (FiveElementNinja, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- MEGA GIVERS ONLY! You must have given away at least 25 games through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Pillars of Eternity -- MB-3F6E7523A23AF574 - Taken by titch. 28 entrants total.

t1427413290z1.png

ModBot 2

Not a Mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- MEGA GIVERS ONLY! You must have given away at least 25 games through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

uO6NMdV.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-0FBEFC5CDD592797

t1427410711z1.png

ModBot 3

Not a Mod, just a Bot
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Mystery Key -- MB-0E01BF9E7ABF9940 - Taken by SalsaShark

Kifimbo

Since I can't do Mystery giveaways properly.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

System Shock 2 -- MB-E7CAFB7BC18392E6 - Taken by Accoun. 3 entrants total.

t1427410711z1.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Loving that new MST3K mystery image

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

Magika -- MB-332B4F6C5E8FEB8B - Taken by RedFyn

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Game #3 -- MB-4A5553E574277693 - Taken by Belgarion
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-C7643758BA5D8B0A - Taken by Megauap
Mystery Game #1 -- MB-375540CB6F8D7BE0 - Taken by FLD

Ozium

It wasn't yesterday. It was a game given for free on Indie Gala a few weeks ago.

That's what anonymous benefactor wants you to think.

92137-Vizzini-youd-like-to-think-tha-mgtr.gif

what if they know that people think that so they put in PoE, but on the other hand what if they think that will we will think that so it's NOT PoE... but on the other hand maybe they would think that we would think that it wasn't but it really is

Megauap

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-375540CB6F8D7BE0

Wow, it was PoE but I already have it so quote to reveal.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Same here, I'm always insanely curious. Hopefully Stump can make a "not quite mystery" mystery giveaway rule at some point.

Yeah I was thinking about what you said yesterday and I think I could do it with some ease. I'm pretty bogged down right now and won't be able to do any coding in the next little while (hence my continued "Don't PM me with moderation stuff" tag here on GAF) but I think I can slot it in sometime.

louiedog

But it comes with memes!

I hope there's a soundtrack edition.

Awesome soundtrack – a mix of 80's techno and azerbaijani lezghinka will not leave you disappointed.

I'm also a little worried about why they specify this upfront...

DISCLAIMER
The game does not have any racist implication and has no intention to offend anyone and is made purely for entertainment. The game is set in a parallel universe; all matches with real life are accidental.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Vd1j7n6.png

Mystery Game #2 -- MB-CC6F886BCB1BBCF6 - Taken by Accoun
Mystery Game #1 -- MB-035E4284083649C8 - Taken by Whelan

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Yeah I was thinking about what you said yesterday and I think I could do it with some ease. I'm pretty bogged down right now and won't be able to do any coding in the next little while (hence my continued "Don't PM me with moderation stuff" tag here on GAF) but I think I can slot it in sometime.

Awesome - can't wait to see how that pans out. :)

derExperte

Wow, it was PoE but I already have it so quote to reveal.

Thanks for PoE, already own it too but should fetch a nice price in the Buy/Sell/Trade thread.

Watched the trailer for Afghanistan and what can I say, it looks kinda appealing in a superdumb way.

Backlogger

Thanks for the mystery gift, but I already own it!

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Backlogger, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Sweezy Gunner -- MB-319EB55672A8A9F2 - Taken by Bayonetta

So can someone sell me on Pillars of Eternity ?

I am interested in it .

Playing it right now. 95% of it plays like Baldur's Gate, 5% like Oregon Trail. The lore runs deep, so deep, SO DEEP...so if that puts your ass to sleep, you'll have trouble with this game. But if you're willing to put in some investment in reading, then it's seriously fun.

Driw3r

Unconfirmed Member
No mystery here.

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Driw3r, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Millennium 5 -- MB-CEBF9D1A04303DAB - Taken by dot. 2 entrants total.

t1427421271z1.png

Does doing anonymous giveaways contribute to your "givers only" count?

And what causes something to count or not? My loot stash summary message says "You have given away 12 games. (4 eligible for 'givers only' rules.)"

Salsa

Playing it right now. 95% of it plays like Baldur's Gate, 5% like Oregon Trail. The lore runs deep, so deep, SO DEEP...so if that puts your ass to sleep, you'll have trouble with this game. But if you're willing to put in some investment in reading, then it's seriously fun.

you get what you put in tho

like, I dont think im gonna read through every single soul story / book

but I still enjoy the lore

derExperte

And what causes something to count or not? My loot stash summary message says "You have given away 12 games. (4 eligible for 'givers only' rules.)"

Yes. Only garbage giveaways don't.

You need 25 giveaways in the last 3 months I think.

Ozium

yes and I believe it counts automatically since Modbot "takes" the key, so even if no one enters the anonymous raffle, the key is already taken..

at least that's what it seemed to me one time I checked my loot and said that "ModBot took your key"

FLD

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-375540CB6F8D7BE0 - Taken by FLD

Thanks for Gun Monkeys, mystery person!

the games for the givers only rule have to have been given away within the past 3 months

edit: i'm too slow

BigAT

I wanted a mystery game but instead I got an obligation of having to figure out how ModBot works so I could give this back:

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (BigAT, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Deponia -- MB-4B4B91C64451D3D1 - Taken by sensoft04

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
it worked for guacamelee

I'm not sure if it'll work with this one, but I'd like to be proven wrong.

Can't be worse than meme run.

Time frame. It only counts games given away in the last 90 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom