• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Can I use all my 360 peripherals on the PC? Do they work with the wireless adapter?

we don't know .... theoretically all the 360 peripherals SHOULD work as they were either USB or regular X360 wireless ... so I'm assuming that if they release it on PC those things SHOULD work

jmizzal

If you don't care about using the controller as a wired controller then no, as far as I know it'll work out of the box. If you want wireless, then you'll have to wait until the wireless thing is out.

Does that wire come with the Xbox one? Lol I dont remember having an extra usb wire in the box

rtcn63

Ozzie went a bit mad on modbot last night

doctor_who_twim_dilemma.jpg

Accoun

I've been researching the upcoming situation regarding Firefox and changes it will be making to extensions and their development / deployment practices in the near future.

I've come to the decision that Enhanced Steam will no longer be developed for Mozilla Firefox. There is simply far too much time and effort that goes into developing a Firefox compatible version of Enhanced Steam, and the new policies Mozilla is putting in place will increase this workload further.

The existing version (7.3) will be the final Firefox release. It will remain available for download, although it may not be able to be installed on versions of Firefox higher than 38. This includes Firefox 39 which enters the Aurora channel early next week.

My intention is to take the extra development time that I would normally give to Firefox and instead spend that time further developing the Enhanced Steam Standalone application. I'm hoping that by the time Firefox 40 reaches release status later this year (currently scheduled for Aug 11, 2015) the Standalone application will be a viable and feature-rich alternative for those who do not wish to change browsers to continue using Enhanced Steam.

Fuck. I migrated to Firefox after Opera died and was frankensteined into what we have now just to witness FF going shit (again). Wish Vivaldi wasn't Chromium-based...

Salsa

I wonder if GTAV is region locked in the sense that what happens if I gift it to someone in the US

Rockstar games are $10 cheaper here, including it

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Pillars of Nope -- MB-795DA30CB8E0C2C2 - Taken by Mr. Doop. 10 entrants total.

t1427486434z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Mistery Game -- MB-EFBE8D25873087A4 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 7 entrants total.

t1427486556z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Kinda like that pillars game? -- MB-C65499531C14D40D - Taken by MMBosstones86

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Mistery Game -- MB-DAA86212A7046C75 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 4 entrants total.
A game about a legion that does not come in first place

t1427486854z1.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
HL2: Update is now unlocked.

I don't understand, do you mean a dictionary of words she's said.. or just a dictionary with the single word Saoirse in it?

I didn't think that far ahead. ;) As nice the latter is I imagine typing the same word over and over would eventually grow boring, haha.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
how can i buy from Steam Japan? Does Hola or Flyvpn work?

You need to talk to someone in Japan.

Edit: Which reminds me, I think it's almost about time that I pick up another Korean version of Football Manager, assuming 2013 has come down in price since I last checked.

MUnited83

For you.
ModBot said:
Instructions for BernardoOne:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (BernardoOne, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Left 4 Dead -- MB-CF52342BEC24C928 - Taken by jmizzal. 2 entrants total.

t1427487094z1.png
-

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

I'm not POE, for real -- MB-E2621DE6FC2EC39C - Taken by BernardoOne

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Yeah, it wasn't POE. #It was somekind of morbid fabula -- MB-BC70D9B9D6652F16 - Taken by Accoun. 7 entrants total.

t1427487574z1.png

Dr Dogg

I've actually got a copy of Bad Rats stinking up my inventory. Though I'm far too busy giggling like a school kid as I'm finally getting sunk in to Pillars.

Thanks to Support (surprisingly enough), I got this garbage returned to my inventory.

1195mfJ.png

No longer will it taint my library. Hopefully I can make back the ~$15 I got it for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom