• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabs

Tetrobot is a fun, laid back puzzle game. I know people here don't usually play their +1s, but it's worth checking out if you're into that sort of thing.

Arthea

Tetrobot is a fun, laid back puzzle game. I know people here don't usually play their +1s, but it's worth checking out if you're into that sort of thing.

Actually I bought it to play (it appeared in a bundle much later),
but still haven't

Nabs

Actually I bought it to play (it appeared in a bundle much later),
but still haven't

It's a good Weekend game. Something to play while you put on your own music in the background.

edit: I called it laid back, but I've only played 90 minutes or so. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets much tougher later on.

zkylon

zkylewd
that game sounds pretty damn shameful lol

You have no right to demand someone to change their view of the world, its something that has to come from the inside. That and whether or not you agree with them they are entitled to their view/opinion.

Actually I'd say the opposite, clearly the person is fine with not being at ease with minorities, the problems would come to those around them.
u can think whatever you want, just not say it if it involves demeaning or ridiculing or harassing or whatever someone for things that are out of their control.

the eternity thing is not necessarily that serious but it's important to be respectful of others, that's all

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Has anyone used G2A before? They're shady as shit.

Charge you for G2A shield or whatever which is recurring, can't cancel on their site so had to do it via PayPal.

Nabs

Charge you for G2A shield or whatever which is recurring, can't cancel on their site so had to do it via PayPal.

G2A has always been shady as shit. Twitch/Youtube streamers don't care since they get a nice little cut from their referral links.

dex3108

Valve don't give a shit about mobile. Listen to the Geoff Keighley podcast.

Valve doesn't give a shit about anything. They do what they think and want to do. You can write them as much as you want but until they decide to move their ass you will get nothing. They simply don't want to listen their users. And that is sad.

zkylon

zkylewd
i need something upbeat to get off the sour taste in my mouth from psycho pass season 2

hmm

a lolgaffer recommended me gto but i dunno about that, doesn't sound like my kind of thing

G2A has always been shady as shit. Twitch/Youtube streamers don't care since they get a nice little cut from their referral links.
They're well known as shady and not to be used.

oh didn't know this

i never really used them cos it's all in euro and who the hell knows what an euro is worth compared to argiebucks, but good to know

Nabs

Tips on 3rd party key sites:

Does it sell anything Blizzard? Shady. (Submitted by morningbus)
Does the URL contain a number? Shady. (Sorry D2D, you're shady.)

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?

Will keep this in mind in the future. Don't play too many PC games though.

Maniac

Banned

Speaking of: When I was cleaning out my inbox, I found a dozen D2D purchases from early 2010...

Man it's been long since I even went to that site.
Their main means of transportation and often you'll find them sleeping hanging from branches, those things will take a nap on the spot.

I know. But they still look so... Killer-y!

I want a sloth though. Like I really do. Can I have one?
Will keep this in mind in the future. Don't play too many PC games though.

You should rectify that mistake ASAP ;)

Pillars of Eternity is too damn good to not play, y'know.

tmarg

Speaking of: When I was cleaning out my inbox, I found a dozen D2D purchases from early 2010...

Man it's been long since I even went to that site.

I know. But they still look so... Killer-y!
They didn't exist for a while, they were bought out by gamefly, but went back to their old name/site when gamefly sold the service off again.

louiedog

Devolver has a list of approved vendors that is a pretty good indicator for other publishers as well.

If a site is on that list and sells in your currency, feel good about your purchase. If it's not in your currency, there's a chance that the key won't work for you. Do some research. If a site isn't on that list definitely make sure you're not getting into something shady before buying.

Tizoc

I play at 1080p so that's fine with me.

HappyJase.png

Likewise. Besides Durante will save us~

a lolgaffer recommended me gto but i dunno about that, doesn't sound like my kind of thing
I am not the lolgaffer but GTO is legit one of the best shows out there. In fact it is the show that got me into watching series. A hs buddy forced me basically to watch it, haha. Haven't found anything quite like it sadly. It is really good.

zkylon

zkylewd
go read oyasumi pun pun
nah i don't like reading manga on my computer and manga is like stupid expensive in argieland

so only anime pls :p

also anime has like themes for me to sing along to

very important!

I am not the lolgaffer but GTO is legit one of the best shows out there. In fact it is the show that got me into watching series. A hs buddy forced me basically to watch it, haha. Haven't found anything quite like it sadly. It is really good.
i see, yeah, i've been told it's really good and added it to my anime list thingie but i'm not sure if it's my kind of show

but, maybe? two votes for that is nice

Accoun

i need something upbeat to get off the sour taste in my mouth from psycho pass season 2

hmm

Heh, my friend was really mad after PP season 2. Like, really.
And I really liked the GTO manga. I'm not a fan of the anime, but talking to people, I'm in the minority - most cosider both to be great.

zkylon

zkylewd
;_;

i used to read a lot of manga when i was 15 or something cos buying them was possible, but ehh, it's super annoying to read off my computer

Heh, my friend was really mad after PP season 2. Like, really.
And I really liked the GTO manga. I'm not a fan of the anime, but talking to people, I'm in the minority - most cosider both to be great.
eh i'm not like upset about the second season cos i'm not the kind of person that can get as upset about an entry of a series to feel it retroactively ruins the rest (see: fallout 3), but yeah, it's def a disappointment compared to how tight the first season was

it's mostly redundant and it keeps one uppings itself in gruesomeness and i don't really care for that

louiedog

Heads up, Time Ramesside (you may know it as A New Reckoning) is making progress in early access and raising its price from $6 to $25 this week. Yes, $25.

New trailer here. I implore you to watch it.

"the game real feels like a AAA title"

Messiah

Heads up, Time Ramesside (you may know it as A New Reckoning) is making progress in early access and raising its price from $6 to $25 this week. Yes, $25.

That video is a parody right? It has to be.

Salsa

I like how he holds his gun as if he was gonna throw it

My favorite part is at 0:55 when the person playing realizes the enemy model is stuck in that classic arms out pose and quickly pans away to get rid of it. Just keep rolling!

And all the settings on low to get as many frames as possible, then when the "zombie" shows up and you see how shitty the texture is, he quickly changes the texture setting to medium.

I hope that trailer was satire, but I sadly don't think it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom