• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xBladeM6x

Why does Steam controller have an "anime" tag?

image.php

Turfster

NaisanceE is a cool idea, kinda muddled in its execution though.
The fact that the vsync doesn't really work, doesn't help. Tearing everywhere.

xBladeM6x

Edit: Forcing Vsync through the Nvidia Control Panel fixed it for me. Also, the game seems cool so far. Definitely an atmospherics over gameplay sort of game.

zkylon

zkylewd
I loved it in a "holy shit give me buttloads more of this pls" way :p. The fact the it comes with a level editor now is a dream come true.
that's just you not being able to let go :>

generally (not always) i like things to be one-offs so i can enjoy them, discard them and move on

i'm more of a movie person than a tv show person, i like short stories rather than novels, etc.

i get more detached the longer something lasts, rather than other way around

and i don't mind a sequel but i almost always prefer something new

way more exciting

At worst it would be HM 1.5.
yeah, i'm not one to feel like something "retroactively ruined the series for me" or whatever. i don't mind if fallout 3 or max payne 3 are nothing like i want them to be cos the older games are still great and i can play those whenever, but i'd rather there were less sequels

hotline miami 2 will probably be good, but you know, something new would be cooler

That's what you said about me too... :(

gross

Miguel81

Have you tried Radeonpro or something similar to force vsync?

loved it

but loved it in that "one time thing" kind of way

I'm interested to see if something in the sequel lives up to Push it-Miami Disco. That was my favorite part/level in the original.

Majukun

never managed to got into hotline miami..probably because after bought it i wasn't able to play it on my pc for some strange bug and had to wait until i changed my graphics card to play it..months later

zkylon

zkylewd
hotline miami was actually the game that made me buy gamemaker

i was like "if you can make hotline miami in this, you can make anything!"

and i wasn't wrong

unfortunately 500usd for the license pack is like too saoirse tier for me, so better stick with haxe

Hotline Miami didn't let you change the in-game volume right? Fuck that when it came to headphone use.
well ages have passed since it released and you can now set the volume per window thanks to win 7 so at least that won't be a problem now

I'm interested to see if something in the sequel lives up to Push it-Miami Disco. That was my favorite part/level in the original.
i want to know what they'll do with the story more than anything as i very much enjoyed it/got sick to my stomach by it in hm1

-MD-

Hotline Miami didn't let you change the in-game volume right? Fuck that when it came to headphone use.

I was playing this morning and it let me adjust the in-game volume. I haven't played since launch so maybe they added it in?

Sarcasm

Hotline Maimi is still buggy as heck. Played it last night.

Always crashes on exit. And I have to restart the game every now and than or get black screen lol (yet menu still works fine).

zkylon

zkylewd
it was buggy tho

gm is pretty nightmarish to debug, actually, gods will be watching is pretty bug ridden too

it's really bad cos it basically doesn't tell you if something's wrong unless your game crashes

it's normal for like "scripting" languages like that but i hate it because i'm shit at programming

Miguel81

HM liked to crash at around chapter 7 or 8. Haven't tried it in a while to see if that's been fixed. Since the sequel is coming up, it might be time for another playthrough.

sensoft04

Banned
TF2 has become a haven for aimbots these days it seems. There is a website proving the hack and the players are not even being VAC banned!

MUnited83

For you.
Mostly everything on Hotline Miami was fixed around the time and because of the Playstation port.

<3 Abstraction Games, they did a kickass port porting the game to PhyreEngine and fixing it up.

well ... there goes our last hope of the new RollerCoaster Tycoon being any good ...

it's from the "trailer"
This look bad :/

I sort of want the final antagonist of the steamgaf visual novel to be an alternate universe version of zky named Zyklon.

Zyklon only plays Dota 2 and always uses correct capitalization and punctuation, of course.

Zyklon sounds more cool than zkylon ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

Why do all of these sim games use the same font for the title?

It's part of the charm

Maniac

Banned
Surprised there's no thread yet about that Kotaku HL VR article lol

Noone cares about Kotaku :p

Although they have a point, the new Rollercoaster Tycoon does look like shit

----

COPONS

YO

COPONS

HEY! COPONS! YOU COUPON BITCH!

You should buy Cities: Skylines. It's legit.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
when you launch the game you have the option to choose updated or original

choose updated.

For a moment there I thought you were referring to the feature that Valve axed about a year ago that allowed you to skip a detected update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom