• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Far Cry 4 has unlocked in Japan, if, for some reason, you were waiting for that to happen.

Grief.exe

I'll just leave this here ;)
mostly to piss off Copons :p

6e6c46421d621da846fff79fd1736eac.jpg

This game man...this game.

I should buy shadow of mordor

It's not that great.

zkylon

zkylewd
I've got a few months before I hit 27

I am not looking forward to getting closer to 30 ;-;

yea fuck that

my friend said i'm second most likely to marry on my friends group for some reason i can't understand so i'm counting on that so at least by 30 i'll have accomplished something in life lol

Went to Kotaku. No idea what I'm looking at or how to find anything.

uhh it's not too hard it's just a list of stuff

Ozium

was playing shovel knight in big picture mode and doing quite well but then boom crash to desktop..

but not a crash, steam client closed and when I relaunch, starts updating..

gg gabe

As long as I get my special blend of Kojima great-/craziness he can call future games Plastic Vent Liquid for all I care.
MGS 1&4 are among the best any medium of entertainment has to offer.
Leftovers.
I remember reading about the meridian rts and that it was made by only one guy. Pretty impressive
I turn 27 this month!
You are.. younger than I expected.

As in younger than me >_>

I feel old.

derExperte

Make sure you at least find the article that tells you how to dress like a Pokemon.

Not even sure if that's a joke. But there's a dating advice column named 'Ask Dr. NerdLove'. Yes. Also Patrick Klepek, which makes me sad. Why dude, why?

Oh god.

http://kotaku.com/ramen-has-never-been-this-lewd-or-perverted-1689574396
http://kotaku.com/how-video-game-breasts-are-made-and-why-they-can-go-so-1687753475

No comment.

I remember thinking that in my late 20s, then 30 came and passed.

Seriously, beyond 25 or so it doesn't matter anymore. 30, 35, dead, nobody cares.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
i3Vwq7GZtvQZj.png

Welcome to the SteamGAF Academy Signup!

What the fuck is this? - A Visual Novel/Kinetic Novel project being undertaken by yours truly.

What, seriously? - Yes. I am writing out fanfiction for our community and making it a game thing.

i1NWfo0IadHqv.gif
i1Dh16UP0f2RW.gif

What do I need to do? - Click on this link to be taken to the form you'll need to fill out. Some of the questions are optional, so don't sweat it if you only want to put in the first two bits of info! I will be accepting submissions until next Thursday, which gives everyone a week to get their name in the hat.

t1426183200z1.png

I already filled in my submission, but I wanted to add/change something! - PM me the change you want made so that I can make the edit myself, since the submission form doesn't seem to want to let me enable self-edits.

Please feel free to quote for visibility. I will be posting this every now and then to assure SteamGAFers from all regions have the chance to join.

ADDENDUM:

greenlight_browse_logo.jpg

There's been talk about submitting the game to Steam Greenlight even for the laughs of it. While I think this would be a hilarious meta-step for SteamGAF, I am a bit concerned about the legal ramifications of the sheer blatant copyright infringement I'd be committing by using everyone's avatars and background images stolen from Google Image Search. I don't know if I want to run the risk of getting my Steam account community banned for breaching any of the submission rules, which I suppose I could bypass entirely by making a new Steam account to submit the game with. Even though the game would be free to download via Steam, I'm sure that won't stop the copyright hounds from wanting to have a word with us about it.

So here's my thought on this: We could still do Greenlight, and a few have offered to cover parts of the $100 submission fee to see it done. In order for me to feel safe about going through with it, I would want to have our own art in place. Should any SteamGAFer wish to step up to the plate, we'd be looking at quite a lot of small character portraits at 100x120 and a bunch of backgrounds at 800x600. We could even have a collaborative effort between multiple artists to split the work up. You would all be credited as appropriate, and I think it would go a long way to making this game look and feel even better. Feel free to get in contact with me via PM if you're interested!

Holy mother

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Holy mother

Yes? :3

Also, since it got brought back up:

In order to not detract too much further from discussion (and again, I'm sorry for everyone who has had their regularly scheduled SteamThread become too derailed), I've created a new Steam Group for us to use to discuss ideas, share favorite SteamGAF memories, and for me to communicate on progress. Major updates would still be posted in the thread, assuming there are any major updates to post.

Logo may just be temporary, I couldn't quite come up with something that didn't look kinda ugly in photoshop~

zkylon

zkylewd
Not even sure if that's a joke. But there's a dating advice column named 'Ask Dr. NerdLove'. Yes. Also Patrick Klepek, which makes me sad. Why dude, why?

Oh god.

http://kotaku.com/ramen-has-never-been-this-lewd-or-perverted-1689574396
http://kotaku.com/how-video-game-breasts-are-made-and-why-they-can-go-so-1687753475

No comment.
the breasts article is actually kind of fun

at this point i kind of find kotaku to be an entertaining source of dumb stuff, and every now and then something not so dumb, which is kind of what i expect from any gaming site, really

except maybe giantbomb cos vinny always makes me laugh

rtcn63

Speaking of redheads, Alison Sudol is in Dig? Now I have to watch the pilot. I know she was in Transparent (topless, which was awkward).

lead.jpg

Shade

Some old bundle stuff. Should be unused. Enjoy!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 21 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Shade, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Cities in Motion -- MB-BB04E93D25F8A908 - Taken by Henry Swanson. 2 entrants total.
Pineapple Smash Crew -- MB-A40EAA1A20CE062C - Taken by topyy. 3 entrants total.
Freedom Fall -- MB-F100866B3DA7D484 - Taken by Sammichu. 4 entrants total.
Shadowgrounds -- MB-C76529BAC13F9BAB - Taken by tioslash. 1 entrants total.
Velvet Assassin -- MB-FAE100DCE71329F2 - Taken by Speevy. 1 entrants total.
RoboBlitz -- MB-1E2CB55385047934 - Taken by SeZMehK. 1 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Rush Bros -- MB-C5424D1BD46C5465 - Taken by lindarasta. 2 entrants total.
A.R.E.S Extinction Agenda -- MB-FD65521E4AAB7194 - Taken by rainking187. 3 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Bad Bots -- MB-148EE9CB7FB9788A - Taken by Abomination. 1 entrants total.
Garshasp Temple of the Dragon -- MB-F8595ADDB469E24B - Taken by Blu(e). 1 entrants total.
Starpoint Gemini -- MB-E665564235EB08A5 - Taken by bluechox2. 1 entrants total.
Kaptain Brawe A Brawe New World -- MB-8F3FEC540CA83C90 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 2 entrants total.
Trine -- MB-BD659144FB7C2047 - Taken by agniswarm. 3 entrants total.
Trine 2 Complete Story -- MB-70E22AD32495D94B - Taken by auroragoryalice. 2 entrants total.
inMomentum -- MB-9433329C19918DF4 - Taken by gabbo. 2 entrants total.
Two Brothers -- MB-BA090FCA5076DA99 - Taken by Loptous. 2 entrants total.
Rune Classic -- MB-77F2030649A19DB2 - Taken by TheMadMan007. 2 entrants total.
Sword of the Stars The Pit Gold Edition -- MB-90FE24AEDBDD6067 - Taken by Sajjaja. 1 entrants total.
Shadowgrounds Survivor -- MB-7421EA7D5E4A645B - Taken by Oublieux. 3 entrants total.

t1425614225z1.png

Annubis

Speaking of redheads, Alison Sudol is in Dig? Now I have to watch the pilot. I know she was in Transparent (topless, which was awkward).

lead.jpg

Wait, are we talking LucasArts The Dig?
Because then I'd have to watch the shit out of whatever you are talking about.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spare:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

SCHAR: Blue Shield Alliance -- MB-B102537D13D12CEA - Taken by Casimir

MattyG

Banned
How long do we think that Hotline Miami 2 Collector's Edition is going to be available? Is it pretty much a 'buy now or never get one' situation, or will they be keeping them in stock for a bit?

i3Vwq7GZtvQZj.png

Welcome to the SteamGAF Academy Signup!
YES.

Now I just have to figure out what archetype I consider myself. Hmmm....

Turfster

How so? I'm not an original fan, but I liked the game.

It's a totally different sort of game.
The first 2 were 3D platformer/slashers, betrayal is a "hurr you like dem old 16 bit console games right? oh, no? git gud, scrub" bullshit game with shitty controls.

Ozium

It's a totally different sort of game.
The first 2 were 3D platformer/slashers, betrayal is a "hurr you like dem old 16 bit console games right? oh, no? git gud, scrub" bullshit game with shitty controls.

the controls weren't shitty tho

I didn't like how the game played tho, but the controls were tight

Amzin

Yeah, I did that too the first time I used Hola. But later when I closed Hola in other purchases before checkout, the item remained in my cart.

So this post was a while ago but I'm having basically the same problem. If I disable hola before logging in to paypal, I can log in and hit "pay now" but then I just get a blank window and it doesn't look like I'm charged. I've tried leaving hola on and that just makes Paypal not work at all for what I assume are security reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom