• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozium

When are we going to see Hitman benchmarks or something I want to see what it looks like with dat directx12

will the 970 keep up?

Ozium

Nothing - guy who upgraded to 980Ti from 770.

blaise-pascal.jpg

Anteater

anyone getting the ori upgrade?

other than Jasec?

maybe I'll play through it again or something, 5 bucks don't seem like a lot and they don't usually discount upgrades

Arminsc

other than Jasec?

maybe I'll play through it again or something, 5 bucks don't seem like a lot and they don't usually discount upgrades

I was planning on playing it soon, so maybe I'll wait to get the upgrade and then play it

voodooray

other than Jasec?

I'm definitely interested. I haven't completed it yet, so will probably wait for this before continuing.

Do you people love Temper Tantrums? Well have one for free:
https://gleam.io/G6Ozg/temper-tantrum-25000-key-giveaway
I honestly wonder how Digital Genocide are reacting to the marketplace changes. If everyone who did this giveaway sold the cards for $0.03 that is $750.00 for DH (it pays for gleam at least) but 15 day waits for non-auth users and auth users having to enter in security codes to even list the bloody things and I think the participation is going to drop dramatically.

Sunless Sea was just removed from my account due to an error of payment accord to Steam. This is strange as this was from a second key Humble Bundle sent me after they had informed me the original (not used) key was in error.

I'm quite confused.
Get on to Humble support. What a cock up. First the dev gives humble the wrong keys (giving them the kickstarter version keys) and now they go and revoke the keys they gave out as a replacement for those?

Ludens

Banned
Someone should do a ModBot Avatar with Gabe's face, and that should be renamed The ModBot, becoming the main and first Modbot.

Bluth54

Sunless Sea was just removed from my account due to an error of payment accord to Steam. This is strange as this was from a second key Humble Bundle sent me after they had informed me the original (not used) key was in error.

I'm quite confused.

The same thing happened to me, the Humble Bundle page had a different key for me. The version I had before said it was the unlimited version, the new one doesn't say that. I don't know what the difference is.

Jawmuncher

A few things:

- There are 60fps trailers
- We don't know how the question was phrased, and more to the point
- A first-level customer support rep isn't exactly the horse's mouth

Just wanna say 60fps trailers don't mean much. Uncharted 4 has a 60fps trailer.
But I'm pretty Sure DS3 is gonna be 60fps anyway

Lain

Threads about the 30fps lock DS3 stuff have already been locked. You guys missed the fun of the rumor thread yesterday/today.

Arminsc

A few things:

- There are 60fps trailers
- We don't know how the question was phrased, and more to the point
- A first-level customer support rep isn't exactly the horse's mouth

Yeah the article is pretty vague. I just hope they don't link mechanics to the framerate like the fucking weapon degradation in DkS2

Nete

My monitor died yesterday. I guess it committed suicide after witnessing all my awful Rocket League games.

Decided to go with 2560x1440 on the new one. And holy cow, all that space.

ImyViTPh.jpg

Dr Dogg

My monitor died yesterday. I guess it committed suicide after witnessing all my awful Rocket League games.

Decided to go with 2560x1440 on the new one. And holy cow, all that space.

ImyViTPh.jpg

I can never go back to a monitor with less than 1440 vertical pixels. It would be like putting my head in a vice.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
is it old news that the FF15 release date will be announced on the 30th?

Just got a spam mail from SE that said that they have a FF15 gala on that day

and this could be interesting for German Steam/FF GAF

Arthea

I can never go back to a monitor with less than 1440 vertical pixels. It would be like putting my head in a vice.

for the sake of experiment
(for science)
I want you to try

Announcements of announcements are the worst kind of announcements. Announcements!

it's not even that, it's announcement of release date announcement, worst doesn't begin to describe it.

Dr Dogg

for the sake of experiment
(for science)
I want you to try

Well in 2001 I had a 1920x1200 monitor and when that died I went to a 1680x1050 one. I survived that but the shock was going from CRT to LCD. For work I've used either a 2560x1440/1600 monitor for almost as long and there really is no chance that's changing anytime soon. I've got a couple of 1920x1080 monitors and my Surface is that resolution also which are fine for media consumption and gaming. But work? Fuck that noise! I need my vertical space, it's precious.

Knurek

Wouldn't it be better to increase PPI instead of monitor size?
I mean, less need for AA, less noticeable dead/stuck pixels, more desk space...

Jawmuncher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom