• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abby eats minerals and flowers. Do not trust her.
stardew_valley_2016_03_10_01_36_43_962_by_majorparsnip-d9unkyt.png

It is meant to be.

How'd you get a duck bill on your dude?

Popstar

extras
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Tap Heroes -- MB-E841E7A4B7F1A7B2 - Taken by fuzzy123
Loot Hero DX -- MB-5E6C79E990DBA289 - Taken by madjoki

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Its not my birthday assholes, thats bad luck!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Then don't ask for a birthday, jerk.

I said I wanted one, I didnt ask for one. I want Olivia Wilde to dump that Sudeikis freak so we can be together too but that isnt happening. Just like my birthday isnt happening.
For another 2 weeks
My birthday... not Olivia realising she belongs with me
Fuck you Jason Sudeikis

Nabs

Block'hood is out now for 10 bucks. Early Access neighborhood-building simulator published by Devolver Digital:

Block’hood is a neighborhood-building simulator that celebrates the diversity and experimentation of cities and the unique ecosystems within them. Budding city planners will have access to 90+ building blocks to arrange and combine and to create unique neighborhoods and discover the implications of their

They expect it to be in Early Access for about 6 months.

Tellaerin

Thanks, frost. :p

Happy birthday! You were always one of my favorite Autobots.

I said I wanted one, I didnt ask for one. I want Olivia Wilde to dump that Sudeikis freak so we can be together too but that isnt happening. Just like my birthday isnt happening.
For another 2 weeks
My birthday... not Olivia realising she belongs with me
Fuck you Jason Sudeikis

I was here first, buddy. Get in line. :p

I'll wish you a proper happy birthday when the day rolls around. Though I figure you'll celebrate it by playing Marvel all day or something. >.>

Leftovers from the Humble Bundle, if anyone still doesn't have these:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Textured Monk, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

LEGO Star Wars the Complete Saga -- MB-EFCB87C476752DB1 - Taken by neonglow
Star Wars Dark Forces -- MB-AACE2BDF976A74BE - Taken by Jiggaloboy
Star Wars Jedi Knight Dark Forces II -- MB-C266A2DC17473096 - Taken by impact
Star Wars KotOR II -- MB-AE5AA4C4B6C6A9D9 - Taken by Popstar
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic -- MB-18CF4410941496AC - Taken by Tellaerin

Stardew Valley is also amazing, for anyone who still doesn't have that.

Tizoc

All these silly posts just now make it easy to make a block list for my next giveaway :v
i am just messin with you
Only man puncher is getting blocked ~

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Sunless Sea was just removed from my account due to an error of payment accord to Steam. This is strange as this was from a second key Humble Bundle sent me after they had informed me the original (not used) key was in error.

I'm quite confused.

Dr Dogg

I chuckled more than I should have.

Block'hood is out now for 10 bucks. Early Access neighborhood-building simulator published by Devolver Digital:

They expect it to be in Early Access for about 6 months.

Cool. I wonder if you could recreate the concrete monstrosities of 70/80's high rise council flats but not have them populated by chavs, crack addicts and the cast of Only Fools and Horses?

accel

Uh, trading cards are held for 15 days too? Little slimy sleazy fucks, meaning can't even trade once during sales.

There was some talk about it in the last week. Basically, they want you to install mobile authenticator. If you install, the holding period is going away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom