• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
SE5cHoH.png

The warning signs have been there for a while, but we've reached peak bundle and must now look to alternative sources of videogames.

Nabs

I like to savor my time in Dark Souls. It's a shame that PC gamers are made to experience the game at twice the frames per second and therefore complete the game twice as fast.

Thankfully I can really pull up a chair and study each frame as if it were a painting with the PS4.

#ThankYouSony

The Way It's Meant to be Played.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Was this already posted?

IndieGala - Retro Mix

Pay $1 for the following:

Silent Service
Pajama Sam's Sock Works
Starlord

Pay $2.99 to also get:

Wars and Warriors: Joan of Arc
Falcon
Falcon A.T.
Deadlock II: Shrine Wars
Sid Meier's Pirates! Gold Plus (Classic)
Sid Meier's Covert Action (Classic)
World War II GI
Tank: M1A1 Abrams Battle Simulation
Tycoon CIty New York

https://www.indiegala.com/retromix

Ludens

Banned
Blood Money is really good so far, but I prefer Hitman Absolution, maybe because that one was my first Hitman game.
Until now I did the first four missions, all on Professional, all with Silent Assassin rank.
Mission 4, expecially, was very hard, because you have a very small time window to do all the stuff, otherwise some NPCS will be in a different location and stunning them will be too hard (yeah, I'm talking about the beach dude in the garden).

But the game is really, really worth. I needed another stealth game, after MGSV I played nothing, but Hitman can fill the gap. Ah, I'm playing it on PS3, I had the Trilogy Collection from Plus so why not. On PC SE didn't bother to uploade the italian version of those games, and graphics are not really a thing, so PS3 version is ok for me, even because I can play all games with a pad.

Do I really need to confirm every market listing now?

Yes.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Was this already posted?

IndieGala - Retro Mix

https://www.indiegala.com/retromix

I wonder if Falcon 4 will be added retroactively if the CD requirement is patched out. A beta branch popped up a couple of months back and finally received an update two days ago.

Edit: Apparently Falcon 4 BMS also acts as a no-CD crack. Retroism should just push it through as a patch and give the devs a cut of the sales revenue moving forward.

sadblob

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

The Slaughtering Grounds -- MB-8B6B8B30A85FB22D - Taken by Purkake4
Crystals of Time -- MB-50CAE35D6E7FC884 - Taken by ExoSoul
Elements: Soul of Fire -- MB-07825F8C7427A77E - Taken by Abomination
Aaru's Awakening -- MB-7CEB8F42042DBD51 - Taken by Ludens
Ace of Words -- MB-5BBD73BEF883E89C - Taken by Saty
Tompi Jones -- MB-1933CFD861142957 - Taken by voodooray

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Small warning/headups: Since yesterday, Falcon 4 is only available in Falcon Collection, which also includes these two games.

That's been the case since a few days after the games hit Steam. It's just the store page that remained up.

Unai

Any news on the Steam version of Steins;Gate? I started watching the anime this week and just loved it, but I was told that I would get huge spoilers if I continue. I know there's already a PC version but I'd rather wait to buy it on Steam if that leak is not already debunked.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Any news on the Steam version of Steins;Gate? I started watching the anime this week and just loved it, but I was told that I would get huge spoilers if I continue. I know there's already a PC version but I'd rather wait to buy it on Steam if that leak is not already debunked.

Just that Jast's license is about to expire for PC distribution so I imagine it'll go up immediately after their contract is done.

It's getting frequent updates.

Come on Amazon, send the Hitman keys now :(

Going to sell it asap, didn't liked the BETA.

Lain

Sonic: Lost World is 75% off on Steam. Tempted...

It was on my wishlist and I received it as a birthday gift last Jan (thanks 7!), I tried playing it and it just... wasn't fun (felt like a 3D platform on rails for the little I played).
I'll try to give it a spin again sometime in the future but maybe Sonic games just aren't for me.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

I still can't believe this is a thing, and that it's coming to Steam

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
If this sells more than 500 copies I'm chucking my job in to make speculative shit games to throw up on Steam.

This game is for anyone who enjoys playing role playing video games or history or religion or any of the previous options.

Let's see -

Spelling and grammatical mistakes in the store page? Check.
Most likely unintentional vertical line on the right side of the logo? Check.
Screenshots showing the Windows border? Check.
Trailer showing a windowed game playing, covering the logo? Check.

Steam was a mistake, it's nothing but trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom