• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Codemaster racing games are on sale this weekend.

Currently eyeing Grid Autosport(Grid 3?) but want some general impressions. I am dying for a Forza-like game on PC and this seems the closest? Or go or Grid 2?

I'd love Dirt Rally too, but the discount ain't deep enough...

It wasn't finnish

ohyou.jpg

Edit: So anyway, I've read several reviews/first impressions and it seems that the game only offers about 2 hours of gameplay at the current stage? I guess that's why.

Lastest RotTR actually improved performance for me on DX12, can't say the same about XCOM 2. Uninstalled the latter since I'm still playing XCOM: EW, will wait for it to cook in the oven a little longer.

That's interesting.
If I weren't already at 98% completion of the game, perhaps I'll install the game again and see the improvements. Maybe later, for a replay.

JustinBB7

Anybody good with dosbox here? I'm playing through Tomb Raider 1 and when I alt tab I crash, and Steam overlay gets stuck, so whenever people talk to me I can't respond. I followed a guide to try and make it windowed full screen but that didn't work and the game was just a tiny corner in the full screen. After another accidental button press it crashed again and it's pissing me off.

MUnited83

For you.
If they ever bring Neptunia Producing Perfection to PC don't bother. Unless it's like 5 bucks.

It was alright-ish. As a very light visual novel/management thingie, it's not too bad. I'd recommend it to anyone that likes the VN parts of the Neptunia games. The music/stage gameplay is complete garbage, that I do agree. And yeah, 5 bucks is about how much i'd say it's worth. Maybe 10$ if you are a big fan.

Jawmuncher

It was alright-ish. As a very light visual novel/management thingie, it's not too bad. I'd recommend it to anyone that likes the VN parts of the Neptunia games. The music/stage gameplay is complete garbage, that I do agree. And yeah, 5 bucks is about how much i'd say it's worth. Maybe 10$ if you are a big fan.

More or less how I felt about it as well. I bought it thinking it was like idol master lol.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Codemaster racing games are on sale this weekend.

Currently eyeing Grid Autosport(Grid 3?) but want some general impressions. I am dying for a Forza-like game on PC and this seems the closest? Or go or Grid 2?

I'd love Dirt Rally too, but the discount ain't deep enough...

Gridsport is like watching paint dry. Too many laps, not enough tracks to fill out the campaign format, way too few new tracks, lots of ugly ass cars- like those nascar-truck looking things.

Gridsport is like watching paint dry. Too many laps, not enough tracks to fill out the campaign format, way too few new tracks, lots of ugly ass cars- like those nascar-truck looking things.

Yep, Autosport is sooooooo boring. I normally love Codies racers but couldn't get more than about 1/3 through it.

Backlogger

Lastest RotTR actually improved performance for me on DX12, can't say the same about XCOM 2. Uninstalled the latter since I'm still playing XCOM: EW, will wait for it to cook in the oven a little longer.

I actually didn't see any difference in performance on Tomb Raider and in fact using their bench-marking tool I actually had a slight drop in FPS.

AMD R9 290, and I updated to the most current drivers before testing.

Dsyndrome

I actually didn't see any difference in performance on Tomb Raider and in fact using their bench-marking tool I actually had a slight drop in FPS.

AMD R9 290, and I updated to the most current drivers before testing.

i7 4980Q CPU, 980M GPU. Ended up upping my AF to x8 and turned Pure Hair on.

def sim

man what I'm hearing about Hitman performance is a bummer

didn't get to try it before I left but I'm I'm hoping it's somehow okie doke for me when I do

Salsa

I was doing amazing this run

was gonna asault my first alien base, after playing this run all day, many hours

decided to stall a bit cause wanted to upgrade armor

random target shows up

go to it

2 codex enemies

take care of the first one

but

sniper misses shot. destroys intel. now mission is useless

but also

retaliation with pistol ability thing from my sniper shoots one. It clones itself

it kills my entire squad

my entire 5 people squad

the same from the beggining of the game

now im pressed to attack the alien base

all I have is rookies

the run is completely ruined

every single mission until this was either flawless or perfect

I sincerely feel like crying. Im not a stable enough person at this point in life to play this game. Fuck everything off this piece of shit earth

don't buy the game. I want to cut my own dick off

yuraya

Those Steam reviews for Hitman are really really bad. Way to go Square.

Ouch.

Also. Is the game seriously Always Online? Why?

Wtf

jediyoshi

That's what my friend used to remove the nvidia stuff. Deleted nvidia folders too along with trying to download the drivers directly. Windows 10 also attempts to update the drivers but it fails

Use the option to disable automatic windows update, stick with manually downloading/installing them after DDU is used.

Pupo

Maybe you don't remember me, but today is my birthday, sorry but I'm too poor to do a GAF style giveaway (US$390 11 hours per day, 6 days per week lol) I only want you to say me a happy birthday :D

I'm so lonely
jk =d

Maybe you don't remember me, but today is my birthday, sorry but I'm too poor to do a GAF style giveaway (US$390 11 hours per day, 6 days per week lol) I only want you to say me a happy birthday :D

I'm so lonely
jk =d

Happy birthday fellow Argentinian :)

Now go buy/play Way of the Samurai 4 (and then buy 3 when it's out)

Maybe you don't remember me, but today is my birthday, sorry but I'm too poor to do a GAF style giveaway (US$390 11 hours per day, 6 days per week lol) I only want you to say me a happy birthday

Happy birthday! After this phase in your life, I'm sure you'll make a beautiful butterflo.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

I'm so lonely
jk =d

You joke but I actually think this idea that we now have to do giveaways on our birthday as some sort of steamgaf social-pressure pretty shitty.

Also happy birthday lol

Durante

Heh, I just found out how the Trails SC Japanese voice "mod" works.

The less is said about it in the visible threads about the game the better probably, but I'd like to use the relative obscurity of this thread to express my gratitude and admiration to everyone involved.

Uraizen

Banned

I'm so lonely
jk =d

Happy Birthday

Pupo

You joke but I actually think this idea that we now have to do giveaways on our birthday as some sort of steamgaf social-pressure pretty shitty.

Well, I wasn't joking about that, looks like a kind of tradition haha

Also happy birthday lol

Also thanks <3

Happy birthday! After this phase in your life, I'm sure you'll make a beautiful butterflo.

Happy Birthday

Ventara

Happy birthday, Pupo! If it's any consolation, I plan to do an anonymous mystery giveaway of DLC to a game nobody wants for my birthday. Might make it into a Trivia giveaway. :D

Happy birthday, Pupo! If it's any consolation, I plan to do an anonymous mystery giveaway of DLC to a game nobody wants for my birthday. Might make it into a Trivia giveaway. :D

Ave9tJ8.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

Is the trivia question "do donkeys suck?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom