• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone bought WWE 2K16 from Nuuvem and got it working outside Brazil? It seems like there's a Brazil specific sub so I'm guessing that if I could buy a key, which I haven't been able to as using FlyVPN makes my connection really slow, I wouldn't be able to play it.

Dibos

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Dino D-Day -- MB-F5781DF78CCEFFA5 - Taken by OmarYusaf

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Has anyone bought WWE 2K16 from Nuuvem and got it working outside Brazil? It seems like there's a Brazil specific sub so I'm guessing that if I could buy a key, which I haven't been able to as using FlyVPN makes my connection really slow, I wouldn't be able to play it.

You could play it in Offline Mode without the VPN... or wait three months for the runtime restriction to expire.

Yakkue

Deponia Doomsday was amazing, I loved every second of it, had to actually laugh out loud multiple times. Great time-travel point and click.

GeTJuMP.png

No idea how they could have possibly translated it well though.

6wnuJA2.gif

I'm glad this one wasn't as mean as the last one. While I enjoyed the third one as well, it seemed like they had brainstormed the meanest things possible for Rufus to do. Doomsday didn't go that way again.

Salsa

he aint wrong about that chick climbing up by appropiating gaming culture tho

straight up licking psp's on skimpy clothes, now starring in fuckin sodebergh movies or whatever

bret rattner also once talked shit about her and how she climbed up the chain by some.. weird ass means

but I digress

straight up licking psp's on skimpy clothes, now starring in fuckin sodebergh movies or whatever

bret rattner also once talked shit about her and how she climbed up the chain by some.. weird ass means

but I digress
That says more about gaming culture than the women IMO.

Jadax

Deponia Doomsday was amazing, I loved every second of it, had to actually laugh out loud multiple times. Great time-travel point and click.

GeTJuMP.png

No idea how they could have possibly translated it well though.

6wnuJA2.gif

I'm glad this one wasn't as mean as the last one. While I enjoyed the third one as well, it seemed like they had brainstormed the meanest things possible for Rufus to do. Doomsday didn't go that way again.

imo it's one of the best point-and-clicks around. I've read that the devs are crap, and many people don't like the games humour, but whenever I've played it, I've enjoyed every second of it. I'll make sure to get Doomsday during the upcoming sale :)

Leaked footage of Forza 6: Apex looks dull

Footage of the upcoming Windows 10-only, free-to-play Forza Motorsport 6: Apex has been leaked online by some naughty person and it doesn't seem up to par with the Xbox One version. It certainly doesn't look anywhere near as good as Microsoft lead us to believe in the announcement trailer.
That said, keep in mind that this is a work in progress, and it is unknown what the player's system specs are. Also, the person who recorded this footage said, "software recording is hard" meaning this could just be mostly on the uploader's part.
Trailer at source

Ludens

Banned
Microsoft will save XBox One destroying PC gaming, is the reason they took the PC ship.

Also, is true PS4 version of Hitman contains an exclusive mission, The Director?

def sim

Also, is true PS4 version of Hitman contains an exclusive mission, The Director?

He is the first of six exclusive contracts.

Gamers who get the title for the PlayStation 4 will be able to play through a special set of missions called The Sarajevo Six, bonus contracts that explore narratives associated with a paramilitary organization called CICADA.

When Hitman launches on March 11, gamers who explore it on the Sony home console will be able to take out The Director, aka Scott Sarno, who is the director of European operations for the group and has been linked to operations gone wrong in both Europe and the Middle East.

Hektor

At some point i will definitely be playing tits. It's only a matter of time!

€: Nice, got my copy of moving hazard

but I digress

The PSP licking stuff was someone else. That said I don't think it's right to hold on to things like this years later. It's a job, just like any other and you do what you gotta do. I'm pretty sure that not loving everything about your job describes the vast majority of people in the world.

Anyway, in other news, the planned release of Wildstar in China is cancelled and the dev studio laid off a large number of people. Pretty sure this signals the end of the story for this game. Wonder what happens to that Steam release now.

Maybe you don't remember me, but today is my birthday, sorry but I'm too poor to do a GAF style giveaway (US$390 11 hours per day, 6 days per week lol) I only want you to say me a happy birthday :D

I'm so lonely
jk =d
Ahem.... Happy birthday!
I'm curious if DX12 would make an even bigger difference, that is if the 760 has DX12 support?
According to this Nvidia page, yes but time will tell which 12.x features won't be.

Pachimari

Just completed the Guided Training, Freeform Training and The Final Test, and has arrived at the show in Paris, France in HITMAN. I really like this game so far, and again, this one oozes atmosphere, thrill, and exhilaration. The sound-design is fantastic too.

It was eye-opening seeing how much easier the Freeform Training became by disguising myself as the contact Norfelt, instead of going through the trouble of disguising myself as a mechanic, then a police officer to sneak my way around a window so I had a clear shot at doing a headshot.

Very nice game, ignoring the random freezes and small frame drops.

Zafir

Whats with Nuuvem putting "Brazil region lock" on a lot of games when they don't seem to have Brazilian specific subs?

I remember it being mentioned about there being a way for keys to be locked without subs, that isn't the case yet is it?

That says more about gaming culture than the women IMO.

You could remove the IMO and your statement will still be right.

We're pretty quick to not hate the player, and to hate the game, until it comes to women in gaming, and then it's all claims of appropriation, which is thinly veiled gatekeeping, backed by "facts" from "my friends who know."

Also, happy birthday again Grief.exe! anotherone.gif

Adry9

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Adry9, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Murdered: Soul Suspect -- MB-6106B065F5CEBD01 - Taken by Dragon1893. 5 entrants total.

t1457798955z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom