• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Nier is happening people. Believe.

It just hit me; what would you say to an avatar of Adol from Ys with bling chain and glasses?

Except Steam has games to play?

Vita's always had games to be played on, just like how you got your emulators that you link to Steam, so can the Vita be CFWed for it.
Just like how Steam has ye olde games, so does the Vita.
It's basically my Steam away from Steam :V

AHA-Lambda

So TMNT is 24 May?

That month is ridiculous o_o

UC4
finally something to play on my ps4
Doom
Overwatch
TMNT
Mirror's Edge
Sherlock Holmes

Since I don't plan on getting a PS4 any time soon, I guess in theory (if I have a new GPU by then) the only game I might get in May is Mirror's Edge. First EA game I would buy in a long time but, then again who knows if I'll get that at launch. Considering I didn't get ME until Steam for 5 bucks one Winter sale like forever ago.

I'm already in HD

wEULIWk.jpg

So TMNT is 24 May?

UC4
Doom
Overwatch
TMNT
Mirror's Edge
Sherlock Holmes
Mirror's edge is may? Seems pretty soon, have they shown any gameplay of it? I know the press got to play it buti dont remember watching a hands on with it. As for that list ill just stick with uncharted 4 and get tmnt and doom later on, as for overwatch, im not even considering buying that game till i play it

Mirror's edge is may? Seems pretty soon, have they shown any gameplay of it? I know the press got to play it buti dont remember watching a hands on with it. As for that list ill just stick with uncharted 4 and get tmnt and doom another time

They showed gameplay yeah.

Hell the original release date of Mirror's Edge Catalyst was February 23rd.

They showed gameplay yeah.

Hell the original release date of Mirror's Edge Catalyst was February 23rd.
Oh ok, ill go look some up on youtube later. I wonder if the open world part will be as shitty as DA:I. Hopefully you dont got to do filler trash to continue the main story

gelf

I can't tell if the new Oddworld is supposed to be a remake of Exoddus or if it is some sort of new game in a similar style as NnT. huh.

Yeah its a weird annoucement. Soulstorm is the brewery in Exoddus though so I'm currently expecting remake. Perhaps it'll be more expanded compared to the original though in a way New n' Tasty wasn't.

I have been thinking of picking up 999 for the DS for months, but I am holding out hope for a Steam port. =/

Even if it comes to Steam, they'd likely port the iOS version which doesn't have the puzzle rooms and some character interactions that happen in them. Anyone who already has a DS/3DS should just play the game as it was meant to be played. Should be available cheap too.

So TMNT is 24 May?

UC4
Doom
Overwatch
TMNT
Mirror's Edge
Sherlock Holmes

Doom, Overwatch and Mirror's Edge for me in May. All three are games which will not have regional pricing for me so it's going to get expensive :(. On the bright side, I did manage to pre-order Doom with a price mistake so I'm hoping that order doesn't get cancelled.

Hi, guys.

I just learned of Steam Link yesterday and have a quick question:

I have a Radeon 5770 alongside a phenom ii x6 1100T CPU. Will this be good enough to get a decent stream to my television?

you can test out how well streaming works if you have another PC in your home. Just install steam on the other PC and try to stream to it.

Grief.exe

Hi, guys.

I just learned of Steam Link yesterday and have a quick question:

I have a Radeon 5770 alongside a phenom ii x6 1100T CPU. Will this be good enough to get a decent stream to my television?

Oh man a Thuban. I remember trying to vehemently push people away from those back in the day because gaming was largely still scaling from higher clock rate per core.

The bottleneck on the Link is actually your Ethernet connection between your PC and your TV. As long as you have that squared away you should be fine.

Anteater

"hey gaf I don't feel excited about something is there something wrong with me????"

then don't get excited about it? fucking hell.

Jawmuncher

Summer for me is pretty empty. Only day one title I feel is Overwatch. Since all my friends want it. I'm just checking out my backlog and playing Resident Evil games.

Hektor

Then buy them later. Play the ones that appeal you the most.

Do you know that feel when you already ate four Baklava and you're already full, yet can't wait and have to eat the other four immediately too, even tho you're about to puke and don't enjoy them anymore? That's how other people sometimes feel about videogames.

Do you know that feel when you already ate four Baklava and you're already full, yet can't wait and have to eat the other four immediately too, even tho you're about to puke and don't enjoy them anymore? That's how other people sometimes feel about videogames.

that's how i feel about buying any games with this backlog. Just shame and guilt lol

I'm actually making some headway though! I've finally crossed the stream where I've finished more games than i've purchased this year. I don't see myself buying anything for the next few months, too, so hopefully there wont be another great bundle to screw this up for me.

Sadly I do not, for I never eat full :p

Ugh. I just completed one of the major objectives in Stardew Valley and the achievement didn't go. Why isn't there a way to safely copy saves, so I can check to see if it shows up the day after, rather than risk having it blown forever because of the daily autosave?

Jawmuncher

Ugh. I just completed one of the major objectives in Stardew Valley and the achievement didn't go. Why isn't there a way to safely copy saves, so I can check to see if it shows up the day after, rather than risk having it blown forever because of the daily autosave?

Was it for getting married?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom