• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.
header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/370280/

New chinese VN.

2,69$

Tizoc

You know it just hit me; if UC4 got delayed, SF5 could've got delayed too. Sonty did not fork up enough money :V

In other news X1 is getting crossplay feature.

Messiah

Hope more fighting games will implement crossplay in the future. Dead online in anime fighters on PC after a week is such a shame.

But this would also mean that the developers need to work towards that during development and as it stands PC versions are an afterthought for most developers of fighting games it seems.

Jawmuncher

Hope more fighting games will implement crossplay in the future. Dead online in anime fighters on PC after a week is such a shame.

But this would also mean that the developers need to work towards that during development and as it stands PC versions are an afterthought for most developers of fighting games it seems.

I get a good 20 players online every time I play BB on XB1
Anytime.

Grief.exe

Thank you both!

and Grief, I am long overdue for a new comp. I'll be building a new one this year thanks to the gimmicky appeal of VR. (so 980ti and i5-4590)

If you can, try to spring for the i7. Gaming is moving toward multi-threaded scaling and the i7's hyperthreading seems to bump up the performance quite considerably in those games.

GaussTek

Project Setsuna on Steam is AWESOME news!! Can't wait.

But, what's up with all those "No Vita no buy" and "Fuck you Square Enix" (for not releasing the game on Vita) guys. I mean, I understand, it sucks it isn't coming to Vita over here, but hey the game is at least coming AND they added another platform (PC) so most people can enjoy it (PS4/PC sounds like a better combo for me in the west). But, oh well, sucks for the people that won't buy it because of that...

Ludens

Banned
Sonic Lost World is so unpolished and buggy you can die into cutscenes. What a mess of a game. Worst way to spend 8€ ever.

Mivey

Vita is also getting new titles, apparently. :p
Well, sure. Even in a drought you have sometimes a bit of rain. Doesn't change the big picture. I could totally see PC taking over that handheld space, since Sony is probably no longer interested in a Vita successor, and the NX could be something super weird and gimmky. There are already things like that GDP Win, a few earlier crowdsourced projects.

fantomena

Well, sure. Even in a drought you have sometimes a bit of rain. Doesn't change the big picture. I could totally see PC taking over that handheld space, since Sony is probably no longer interested in a Vita successor, and the NX could be something super weird and gimmky. There are already things like that GDP Win, a few earlier crowdsourced projects.

Agreed.

Would love a Steamgirl or boy.

kulapik

https://brorlandi.github.io/StarWarsIntroCreator/#!/KCpqh_Polzlh9nXEDD1

ModBot said:
Instructions for kulapik:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (kulapik, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Star Wars Jedi Knight Dark Forces II -- MB-2B4BB7E029C167C6 - Taken by dot. 1 entrants total.
Star Wars X-Wing Special Edition -- MB-2C57853070C4BBD1 - Taken by Ludens. 4 entrants total.
Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds Saga -- MB-998741A7470CD647 - Taken by Shalashaska. 1 entrants total.
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords -- MB-70B58EE912DEC447 - Taken by Saty. 9 entrants total.
Star Wars X-Wing Alliance -- MB-5276E97A08EB5F0E - Taken by pantsattack. 2 entrants total.
Star Wars TIE Fighter Special Edition -- MB-17098C5D3B199202 - Taken by Kuroyume. 5 entrants total.
Star Wars X-Wing vs TIE Fighter -- MB-CE5042DD5906409C - Taken by voodooray. 1 entrants total.
Star Wars Rebellion -- MB-983E7211C18C0C76 - Taken by Darth Kupi. 1 entrants total.

t1457981243z1.png

Tizoc

But, what's up with all those "No Vita no buy" and "Fuck you Square Enix" (for not releasing the game on Vita) guys. I mean, I understand, it sucks it isn't coming to Vita over here, but hey the game is at least coming AND they added another platform (PC) so most people can enjoy it (PS4/PC sounds like a better combo for me in the west). But, oh well, sucks for the people that won't buy it because of that...

You think that's bad, you should see how Nintendo peeps would react to losing a game :V

Corpekata

Banned

You should check out the Trails in the Sky 3rd thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom