• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'll never play/buy XCOM 2.
Played the EU for several hours, rage quitted, and never look back. I hate this kind of games. It's way worse than Fire Emblem, not even close.

jVHZCKY.gif

Hope this doesn't suck

Annubis

Really? I'd be missing three 73% hits in a row.

Edit: Almost like it's actually random or something!

Well, I said shots.

Edwardette scisorina hands kept missing for some reason,
I was like WTF? They're right next to you girl and she was all like MY PARENTS ARE DEAD! BOOWOO WOO WOO ;_;

zkylon

zkylewd
man, am i crazy or nendoroids have gone super expensive?

i'm trying to ask my friend going to japan to bring me some and it's like 80 dollars each, at least the ones i might like

i know someone told me before but i'm stupid and i forgot, what's the site for those "used" nendos? i don't really care about boxes or anything, i just want a mako in her thug outfit ;_;

tmarg

man, am i crazy or nendoroids have gone super expensive?

i'm trying to ask my friend going to japan to bring me some and it's like 80 dollars each, at least the ones i might like

i know someone told me before but i'm stupid and i forgot, what's the site for those "used" nendos? i don't really care about boxes or anything, i just want a mako in her thug outfit ;_;

Haven't they already been super expensive?

I still think they are all ugly, except possibly the ones of characters that were already in that art style to begin with.

Adnor

Banned
Salsa if you want to blow out all that XCOM related stress we can always run over zombies and drop kick them to spikes of something like that.

Salsa

Salsa if you want to blow out all that XCOM related stress we can always run over zombies and drop kick them to spikes of something like that.

yeah we must

I was finishing the regular campaign and it crashed, now I gotta redo some of it and I put it off cause of that

but im bein silly

got you bro we'll play soonnnnn

Salsa

I guess I'll never play/buy XCOM 2.
Played the EU for several hours, rage quitted, and never look back. I hate this kind of games. It's way worse than Fire Emblem, not even close.

you could also play non-Ironman

I personally think it's the only way to play

but you gotta be built to re-roll / re start your run fuckin 10 times like i've done so far

im reaching my limit

zkylon

zkylewd
Haven't they already been super expensive?
2eda49e68c0c693154f27dc73a127244.jpg

i bought my ryuko for like 40 bucks? i wanted to get satsuki at the time too but i was doing freelance work at the time and didn't have money for both ;_;

I still think they are all ugly, except possibly the ones of characters that were already in that art style to begin with.

this is the one i want, and maybe satsuki too, idk

344848f08ef86f43b5722544c7a1955e.jpg

i like toys and i like cute stuff so yeah, i love them!

i don't really want that many, kind of wish there was a solaire nendo, but having the klk girls would be enough for me i think

Jawmuncher

I want the Judy Hopps Disney Infinity Figure. Shame about the PC Version of Disney Infinity support being dropped, since I actually do play that version.
Nick looks pretty good as well.
I already have the Flynn and Quorra figures. I usually wait for Black Friday for Buy One Get One Half off or Free. Disney Infinity figures have a lot of deals.
Hoping the Star Wars line adds Captain Phasma or General Greivous. Haven't bothered with any marvel since I would only want War Machine.
This is figurine GAF now, but mine are steam related.

pahamrick

I am playing on casual so that might have something to do with it.

It's definitely more forgiving than Awakening was, as I've dodged plenty of 75%+ attacks from the enemies, and hit lots of low percentage shots. Haven't missed nearly as many attacks, especially higher percentage.

But when it does happen, it hurts.

I want the Judy Hopps Disney Infinity Figure. Shame about the PC Version of Disney Infinity support being dropped, since I actually do play that version.

I already have the Flynn and Quorra figures. I usually wait for Black Friday for Buy One Get One Half off or Free. Disney Infinity figures have a lot of deals.
Hoping the Star Wars line adds Captain Phasma or General Greivous. Haven't bothered with any marvel since I would only want War Machine.

Well shit, I hadn't heard about the PC version being dropped before. The Zootopia DLC was part of the Steam leaks, sucks they're not going to bother releasing it. I actually thought Disney was doing a great job handling releasing stuff on Steam before this, I wonder what changed.

I figured that was the case. I don't exactly mind, but it's funny that the game is basically lying.

Xcom games do something similar on lower difficulties if I remember correctly. Anyway I'm always surprised how much people hate the % probability systems in games. It's just calculated risk and you do that shit all the time in real life. Do everything you can to minimize risk and have a plan B/redundancies if things go wrong. (and they will often) I find that a lot of fun and it sure as hell wouldn't be without the uncertainty of the % system but that's why different people like different games I guess. :p

zkylon

zkylewd

those look pretty good actually. like, i wouldn't buy them for myself but they're cool

but yea cute nendos i want them plsss

AhriNendo1.jpeg

idk what else to ask my friend to get me from japan, i can't read japanese and i don't want any tech stuffs

MUnited83

For you.
"Look out, though - take too many hits and your clothes and defense will end up shredded! "

Well then.

Can you confirm 60fps ? Beyond that ?

Locked to 60fps. Good port like the other Neptunia games. Has Fullscreen,Windowed and Borderless options, and it supports arbitrary resolution (although the in-game selector only shows up to 1080p, if you select fullscreen you will get the highest resolution your monitor supports. I have it at 3200x1800 just fine. Also has full control remap.

Well shit, I hadn't heard about the PC version being dropped before. The Zootopia DLC was part of the Steam leaks, sucks they're not going to bother releasing it. I actually thought Disney was doing a great job handling releasing stuff on Steam before this, I wonder what changed.
They didn't bother unfucking their games so nobody bought them.

For a moment I thought I was in the action figures thread. Got really confused as to why Steamgaf folks were posting in there all of a sudden, haha.

I got my Mega Man Nendoroid today and he's so awesome.

There are so many people playing Stardew Valley. Is it a good game?

If it wasn't, I'm not sure why it's been on the top of the Steam sales chart for awhile now and also why everyone on my friends list seems to be playing it...

jVHZCKY.gif

Hope this doesn't suck

You and me both.

Hmmm.

qGiOYTr.png

wvu0wgv.png

Don't think I'm managing $17.77 with 83 cards.
Time to find sub dollar games that have cards that sell for more than the game costs.

Good luck with that.

On a plus note, prices seem to be a bit higher due to the new authenticator restrictions... I was surprised to see the base sell prices for the Hitman cards were still at $0.20 and higher when I finished idling it earlier.

Tizoc

Locked to 60fps. Good port like the other Neptunia games. Has Fullscreen,Windowed and Borderless options, and it supports arbitrary resolution (although the in-game selector only shows up to 1080p, if you select fullscreen you will get the highest resolution your monitor supports. I have it at 3200x1800 just fine. Also has full control remap.

That is not what I'd call strong female leads.

Li Kao

Hmm, Danganronpa PC or Vita ?
I mean PC is the obvious choice for legacy but I'm not sure I would appreciate the mishmash of high and low res. At least on Vita the effect wouldn't be as jarring.

Help me Gaf (I already know the answer must be PC but hey, why not ask about it ?)

pahamrick

Good luck with that.

On a plus note, prices seem to be a bit higher due to the new authenticator restrictions... I was surprised to see the base sell prices for the Hitman cards were still at $0.20 and higher when I finished idling it earlier.

Yeah, I'll be lucky to snag another $5 from card drops.

Prices on stuff that was already low don't seem to have budged upwards though. My card drops are still selling as fast as ever at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom