• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Electronic Arts. Sony Computer Entertainment. The axis of me not giving even half a shit.
Still, I'd like the competitors to compete for once (exclusivity deals before the product is even out, I mean really?), since the outcome of the VR race is going to affect people's purchases several years down the line.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
anime
dating sim
sports not involving cars

There's a venn diagram here, I just feel it.

Still, I'd like the competitors to compete for once (exclusivity deals before the product is even out, I mean really?), since the outcome of the VR race is going to affect people's purchases several years down the line.

I think VR is going to be such a small segment of the market for now, true exclusivity, where we never get the games, is going to be rare. It just doesn't make sense unless you're being bankrolled by Sony and even then, that's barely enough justification anymore.

Anyone have an opinion on Lifeless Planet?

Stumbled onto it in my queue and it looked interesting. Now that it's on sale, I'm curious if it's worth $9.99 or should I wait for it to get cheaper?

It's pretty interesting, none of the puzzles are even remotely difficult, some platforming. Probably my biggest criticism is that there's too much filler, could have knocked an hour off easily. Mind you I played the standard version, an updated version came out not long after.

Blu(e)

Anyone have an opinion on Lifeless Planet?

Stumbled onto it in my queue and it looked interesting. Now that it's on sale, I'm curious if it's worth $9.99 or should I wait for it to get cheaper?

The game is currently bundled for the same price with a couple more games if you decide to pick it up.

I haven't played it myself, so I can't help you there.

Volimar

vH3Uar7.jpg

LOL war hero in Uruguay. right

QGq2TwP.jpg

psi-anita fuckin ready to throw down doeeeeeee

It's kind of OP that psi-ops can just train and level up without mission experience.

It's pretty interesting, none of the puzzles are even remotely difficult, some platforming. Probably my biggest criticism is that there's too much filler, could have knocked an hour off easily. Mind you I played the standard version, an updated version came out not long after.

Gotcha. Thanks for the insight.

The game is currently bundled for the same price with a couple more games if you decide to pick it up.

I haven't played it myself, so I can't help you there.

Thanks for the head's up on that bundle. Appreciate it.

Os so tyranny is basically PoE but as the bad guys then.

At least form the description I hope it's more focused on dialogues, I always get a bit burned out of long RPG with tons of combat.

Sometimes, evil wins

You are a Fatebinder

You are the judge and executioner of Kyros’ law, acting under the watchful eye of the Overlords Archon of Justice, Tunon the Adjudicator (pictured right) Your words shape the lives of thousands. Will you use that power to bring justice and inspire loyalty? Or will you bring fear and cruelty to the beaten people of the Tiers?

Anno

I tried to roleplay Pillars of Eternity as Vin, now I guess I'll get to roleplay as Marsh. Obsidian really just needs to make a Mistborn/Brandon Sanderson game.

zkylon

zkylewd
i wonder if jesawyer is leading this one too

i kind of feel awful that chris avellone is not working at obs anymore, this game seems perfect for him ;_;

Salsa

added random dude on RL to play together cause we had a good game and he asked me

proceeded to fuck up everytime and blame me

entered his profile

tB6Po9c.png

oh okay

zkylon

zkylewd
i hope it's turn based, pillars made a good case for rtwp but i still think it's a lot more annoying and micromanagey

No, he isn't.
i c, they got a ton of star designers and writers at obsidian, i wonder who's leading it

added random dude on RL to play together cause we had a good game and he asked me

proceeded to fuck up everytime and blame me

entered his profile

tB6Po9c.png

oh okay
lol wth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom