• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.
OiglT8z.png

https://www.humblebundle.com/cryengine-bundle

Everything was worse than the utmost expectations

oipic

Two weeks for that with no Weekly, remember?

Yep, this here is the downside to the new system - this would've made a much better weekly bundle, and with nothing (seemingly) to be added for the second week, it will well and truly feel like it has overstayed its welcome in a fortnight's time.

Top Contributors

1.I_hate_cryengine_it_sucks $16.00

I wonder how long until that gets deleted.

edit: The fact there are more than 10 purchases but position 7 of the top 10 paid $0.01 makes me think the board is broken.
edit: Nope you can get it for free. It tells you some lies about "You must pay at least $1.00 to get Steam keys"...if you pay $1 you won't get any steam keys :p

wooooooooooow! they got a lot of ryse stuff there but they're not even at least giving you ryse. so whis is easily the worst bundle as far as gaming goes, right? like what use will any of that be to someone who just plays games?
This bundle is clearly not directed towards "gamers" but "game creators". Nothing wrong with that, just not what I wanted.

madjoki

Top Contributors

1.I_hate_cryengine_it_sucks $16.00

I wonder how long until that gets deleted.

edit: The fact there are more than 10 purchases but position 7 of the top 10 paid $0.01 makes me think the board is broken.
edit: Nope you can get it for free. It tells you some lies about "You must pay at least $1.00 to get Steam keys"...if you pay $1 you won't get any steam keys :p

You can get whole tier 1 from free campasset thing. Might be bug too.

Nabs

I don't know if it's new, but Lords of the Fallen is now 20 bucks with no discount. GOTY edition has dropped to 30.

Chariot

Hitman is pretty fun, albeit I was scared at first to tackle the Paris level. The size is quite intimidating. So far I only got on freeze and one weird moment where I killed a target, climbed down a floor from the outside and entered the building through an open window where the guards didn't seem to be bothered that a guest just took a walk outside the second floor. Other than that a pretty good pick for the money, the mass of NPCs, scripted and possible opportunities for killing and infiltration, the nice graphic, even on a weaker system. The episodic release might also be the right thing for my gaming attention span.

Ludens

Banned
You're buying the assets, not the IP.

In fact my game is called Rise, not Ryse. Maybe I can do Ryse of the Tomb Riddler, featuring Laura Croft.

Anyway prepare yourself for a lot of garbage coming on Steam, this time with Cryengine instead of Unity assets.

Salsa

Hitman is pretty fun, albeit I was scared at first to tackle the Paris level. The size is quite intimidating. So far I only got on freeze and one weird moment where I killed a target, climbed down a floor from the outside and entered the building through an open window where the guards didn't seem to be bothered that a guest just took a walk outside the second floor. Other than that a pretty good pick for the money, the mass of NPCs, scripted and possible opportunities for killing and infiltration, the nice graphic, even on a weaker system. The episodic release might also be the right thing for my gaming attention span.

it's not intimidating once you realize there arent really much stakes or difficulty. it's just a big sandbox playground

I prefer that, to say, Absolution

anyone have a spare shadowrun returns? already own everything else from the 1st and 2nd tier of the bundle. i have one of the following games to trade: divekick, ink, or bionic dues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom