• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

ff408c535d.gif

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Well I'm not going to fret too much on missing out on a uPlay key, and Far Cry Primal looks like a travesty but I would have bit at $1. Oh well, I'm sure in a few years it'll end up in another uPlay humble. I can wait.

bbd23

rofl just beat the old iron king in dark souls 2 but I still cant beat that stupid ass chariot boss because those god damn skeletons make me tilt so hard

lawls at the dude editing his post at the B/S/T thread after being called out. At the very least, if you're going to sell the key for that much, tell us where you really got it. Get a heck of a lot respect from me than just keeping all hush hush.

So I'm really digging The Division and want to get the Season Pass, but $40? No thanks ubi.

can get it for $32 from GMG with that 20% off voucher...and Nuuvem has it for about $22 but I'm not sure if the key is region locked or anything (the site says it is but people last week said the game didn't have any locks so no idea)

if you have to buy the Steam version then full price is the only option I think

can get it for $32 from GMG with that 20% off voucher...and Nuuvem has it for about $22 but I'm not sure if the key is region locked or anything (the site says it is but people last week said the game didn't have any locks so no idea)

if you have to buy the Steam version then full price is the only option I think

Yeah, would be great if one could add uplay season passes to Steam uplay games, but it doesn't work.

eyeless

i wouldn't even pay a dollar for a uplay key, it's that extreme for me

if i want to play primal i'll buy it for 5 bucks in a couple years and it'll be on steam with the rest of my games

gabbo

Damn, can't buy it since I'm not from the US. D:

Yep, never a fan of these things not having Canuck counterparts.
Would gladly pay for a key if any USGAF small business owners *wink wink* would help me out.
GrosvCorp appreciates international business relations.

Corpekata

Banned
Those are terrible. The game already suffers from the mom-characters looking too young and like their daughters, and that portrait set made them even younger.

Missed Far Cry Primal price mistake, huh.
No matter, it's a Ubisoft game anyway, it's automatic trash. And it's running on uPlay, the horror!

Nice, but I still prefer this one: Portrait Anime Styled
I guess I'll get the game soon.

Those are terrible. The game already suffers from the mom-characters looking too young and like their daughters, and that portrait set made them even younger.

Wait a minute, there are moms that you can marry in Stardew Valley?

Shane without his scruffy clothing is not really Shane at all.

Now... Where are the Linus portrait mods? I need to know if he's actually wearing leaves or if it's just some sort of yellow-ish sweater.

Corpekata

Banned
Missed Far Cry Primal price mistake, huh.
No matter, it's a Ubisoft game anyway, it's automatic trash. And it's running on uPlay, the horror!

Nice, but I still prefer this one: Portrait Anime Styled
I guess I'll get the game soon.

Wait a minute, there are moms that you can marry in Stardew Valley?

No, that character set he posted are all non-marriage characters.

You can marry their daughters, but going all anime-waifu on the mom characters like that set did makes them look like teenagers.

Jawmuncher

Well I'm not going to fret too much on missing out on a uPlay key, and Far Cry Primal looks like a travesty but I would have bit at $1. Oh well, I'm sure in a few years it'll end up in another uPlay humble. I can wait.

Far cry games are stingy as fuck. I'm still waiting for 5 or less far cry 3.

Werd

Finished Rise of the Tomb raider with 93% (everything but some of the survival/coin caches), really good game... but what a weak season pass. $30 pass for a single player only game and you get one hour of campaign content, a survival mode that is an interesting experiment but ultimately lacking variety and thus pretty dull in my opinion, and some costumes in a game that has plenty already. Thankfully I only paid $9 for it (bought without looking much in case the price mistake was fixed), but in retrospect I would have just waited for Baba Yaga to be cheap.

But yeah, actual game was very good. Lara has some fantastic character animation, traversal feels great. Beautiful environments, lots of nice graphical touches like snow building up on clothes. Pretty well designed tombs, though I wish Lara wouldn't talk to herself about the solutions 5 seconds in if I hit survival instincts just to spot what objects I can interact with.

zkylon

zkylewd
well the defaults are already pretty silly young so if i can have my take of disproportionally young moms then i'll prefer this

No, that character set he posted are all non-marriage characters.

You can marry their daughters, but going all anime-waifu on the mom characters like that set did makes them look like teenagers.

Phew. I see.
I guess we can still choose which one(s) that need to be modded and leave the non-realistic ones.

Damn

IGN gave The Division a 6.7 out of 10.

And PC Gamer gave it a 68.

deandreohmy.gif

Yeah, the game is pretty shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom