• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

It says items can only be purchased with a combo isn't that normal

For the regular newegg it says that, for the business one it lets me add them to cart without the necessary GPU for the promotion. Both cases were when logged off, if that makes any difference.

Never checked out with Newegg Business but knowing my luck with AMD denying me my $1 voucher for DIRT Rally, it's not worth trying for these games.

Lomax

For the regular newegg it says that, for the business one it lets me add them to cart without the necessary GPU for the promotion. Both cases were when logged off, if that makes any difference.

Looks like you have to have a legit NewEgg Business account to finalize the purchase though.

"The shipping address information we received from PayPal contains non-recognizable
characters. This might cause by the address contains French or Spanish characters.
Unfortunately, Newegg is not able to process this purchase at this time. If you would like to
use PayPal for this purchase, you will need to update your PayPal shipping infomation.

To opt for another payment method and proceed with checkout. "

WHY

"The shipping address information we received from PayPal contains non-recognizable
characters. This might cause by the address contains French or Spanish characters.
Unfortunately, Newegg is not able to process this purchase at this time. If you would like to
use PayPal for this purchase, you will need to update your PayPal shipping infomation.

To opt for another payment method and proceed with checkout. "

WHY

I got the same so I paid directly via Credit Card, I'm not confident they are going to believe Matt Inc. based at Google in California is legit but you never know!

Lomax

Well I got a functioning uPlay Far Cry Primal key! First time I've managed to get one of these NewEgg price mistakes to work. Is there any history of them revoking?

I got past that message but now I'm in an endless loop of checking out with Paypal.

I will buy a code for $2 and suck your penis and/or vagina.

madjoki

You'll get a Payment Charged email closer to getting your keys, the Business site seems to take a little while longer to process.
Can't imagine why.

No luck for me on either.

Unfortunately, during the verification process, your order has been voided and in return any authorized sales amount has been released for a refund immediately. It may take up to 3-5 business days for your issuing bank to make the funds available. You may wish to contact your bank or credit provider for more information.

:(

XShagrath

My PC died today. :(

It started yesterday with it locking up and going to a grey screen a couple minutes into Arkham Origins. I kinda thought I was overheating, so I downloaded HWMonitor to check things out. I was running about 60C during regular non-gaming stuff, which seemed a little high. This evening, I tried to play some Rocksmith, which I do just about every day. I almost got through one song, and then the same thing happened. I waited about 10 minutes and it still wouldn't turn back on.

I took the rig out to the garage to open it up and blow it out, and when I took the CPU fan off (just using the stock intel one), I noticed the thermal paste was all dried and flakey. I'm going to see if I can find anyone in town that sells new thermal paste and maybe a real heatsink and try to fix it tomorrow. Otherwise, I'll have to order one off Amazon for Friday/Saturday. Hopefully that's all it is, because I don't really want to buy any other major parts right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom