• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn

IGN gave The Division a 6.7 out of 10.

And PC Gamer gave it a 68.

deandreohmy.gif
IGN rated a mainstream triple A below 7? Haven't seen that in a while.

zkylon

zkylewd
i actually find it kind of lame that you can't marry moms

like the young ppl u can marry in this game are kind of like, lame lol

like get a job you deadbeats, stop hanging out at the bridge hoping for a better life

get a hobby

or something

Momentary

Banned
DARIUSBURST RayForce, MetalBLACK and Night Striker DLC heading to STEAM tomorrow around 1800PST. Get hype!

Also Degica's bad ass bunny rabbit game releases as well. Good times!

ExoSoul

Banned
Fucked up, was supposed to be a short raffle...
Seems like getting punched in the face day in/day out is starting to get to me :v

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (ExoSoul, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Shadow Warrior (Classic) -- MB-A3BB0469DA08A835 - Taken by TheMadMan007. 4 entrants total.

t1458204156z1.png

I can't wait for the Easter holiday for some time off.

Also, poop.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Heaven Island VR MMO -- MB-EDF270BB51227779
Endorlight -- MB-9BC2E04DFDDE361E - Taken by Vazra

JarrodL

Holy shit at the Zero Escape game (games?) coming to Steam. That's a nice thing to wake up to.

I'll buy them. I'll buy them all so hard.

Salsa

http://www.polygon.com/2016/3/16/11250602/zero-time-dilemma-releases-date-steam-port

Windows PC ports of the previous installments in the series, 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors and Virtue's Last Reward, are not currently in the works, however.

I assume this means they got that info

guess sayin there's no plans is a bit harsher than "not currently in the works"

999 being a DS game and all is probably not happening.. ever since the sequel they at least have the layground on a single screen setup with the Vita and all. they probably use that version to port

it's funny cause 999 had a PC demo on a website

JarrodL

Meh, but it makes sense - they are choosing to port the new game first and see how it sells before committing to anything long-term.

Which just means everybody should buy it so it sells well. Everybody. I'm narrowing my eyes at you, SteamGAF.

Corpekata

Banned
Meh, but it makes sense - they are choosing to port the new game first and see how it sells before committing to anything long-term.

Which just means everybody should buy it so it sells well. Everybody. I'm narrowing my eyes at you, SteamGAF.

That actually doesn't make much sense at all with a story heavy series.

zkylon

zkylewd
man

after everyone rejected me for a dance partner now i don't wanna marry any of you ungrateful fucks

i've been giving you people flowers every freaking day for a month, least you could do is dance with me

i'm gonna be like linus from now on, just a loner in a tent minding my own business eating berries and trash

6DD98D2F88BF22B751F92C45C9259C6A0B2205B7

no, jodi, i'm not going to dance

i'm gonna just watch

I prefer that than the opposite. I already played the two first games. I'd buy them again of course, but I want to play the latest one. And that Steam release is perfect.

man

after everyone rejected me for a dance partner now i don't wanna marry any of you ungrateful fucks

i've been giving you people flowers every freaking day for a month, least you could do is dance with me

i'm gonna be like linus from now on, just a loner in a tent minding my own business eating berries and trash

6DD98D2F88BF22B751F92C45C9259C6A0B2205B7

no, jodi, i'm not going to dance

i'm gonna just watch

But
you are a redhead in the game
, that game is broken, piece of trash 0/10

Tizoc

DARIUSBURST RayForce, MetalBLACK and Night Striker DLC heading to STEAM tomorrow around 1800PST. Get hype!

Also Degica's bad ass bunny rabbit game releases as well. Good times!

Elaborate please, are these all new games or DLC? Cuz if they are DLC, I hope Dariusburst goes on sale so I can finally pick it up ^^;

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Salt and Sanctuary Quicklook

I know the thread was pretty down on the art for this, but this quicklook makes the game look pretty neat. Lots of good stuff there, lots of comparisons to classics--Souls obviously, but some Symphony of the Night and the skill tree is the FFX Sphere Grid/Path of Exile board. The 2nd boss fight was pretty intense too.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
I'm glad they're committed to a same-day release as the handheld versions. I wasn't expecting it after the Steam logo was absent from the trailer that went live earlier. We may still be lacking 999 and VLR on the platform, but I really appreciate the initiative they're showing by making sure people who want to play the game on PC are there with everybody else.

I'm glad they're committed to a same-day release as the handheld versions. I wasn't expecting it after the Steam logo was absent from the trailer that went live earlier. We may still be lacking 999 and VLR on the platform, but I really appreciate the initiative they're showing by making sure people who want to play the game on PC are there with everybody else.

They are comitted to that... for Japan. In West, it seems it's getting released after !
TIME TO GET ON STRIKE AND ASK AKSYS TO MAKE IT SAME DAY AND DATE :<

they straight up said there's currently no plans to port the older games

This won't make sense. Zero Escape 3 is a direct sequel to VLR. VLR foreshadows the events of ZE3 and ends on a cliffhanger. Even if they somehow make ZE3 into a standalone game it would be a travesty not to know the previous half of the story.

They have to port the older games to Steam first.

Pachimari

Am I understanding this right, ZTD comes out after the handheld versions in the West, while 999 and VLR are being ported by the Danganronpa team?

Knurek

This actually makes as much sense as starting reading Lord of the Rings from Return of the King or watching End of Evangelion before the TV series.
I can't believe Spike Chunsoft would be so reckless with the IP, they must be bringing first two games to Steam as well.

Japanese trailer has a Steam logo.

This actually makes as much sense as starting reading Lord of the Rings from Return of the King or watching End of Evangelion before the TV series.
I can't believe Spike Chunsoft would be so reckless with the IP, they must be bringing first two games to Steam as well.

Japanese trailer has a Steam logo.

Which makes me wonder... could it be that Spike Chunsoft is handling the Steam release by themselves ?

Tizoc

This won't make sense. Zero Escape 3 is a direct sequel to VLR. VLR foreshadows the events of ZE3 and ends on a cliffhanger. Even if they somehow make ZE3 into a standalone game it would be a travesty not to know the previous half of the story.

They have to port the older games to Steam first.

I think they will, although I wonder if ZE3 only references the first game mildly if at all and somehow manages to be standalone but still tie in to the other 2 games.

I think they mean that NISA might port 999 and VLR to Steam while AKSYS ports ZTD.

Knurek

Only thing we need now is a Phoenix Wright Legacy Collection on Steam.
Hear that Capcom? That's the sound of an avalanche of digital currency coming your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom