• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.
gRPfdFW.png

This is what I see.

I believe it is one of those bundles Valve announced that you'll get an even further discount if you own items in it. The bundle came out to be $7.00 and change for me since I don't own the Pre-Sequel and Borderlands 1 DLC.

Unrelated, had to quit Rocket League or else I would stay up for hours.

JarrodL

So, is anyone here picking up one of the VR solutions launching this year?

I have been reading up on VR, and was considering getting the Rift+Move package once they release the controller. But now I lean towards waiting for the next generations of devices, with better resolution and input, and hopefully wireless.

yuraya

I believe it is one of those bundles Valve announced that you'll get an even further discount if you own items in it. The bundle came out to be $7.00 and change for me since I don't own the Pre-Sequel and Borderlands 1 DLC.

Unrelated, had to quit Rocket League or else I would stay up for hours.

yep. Pretty damn awesome.

Just got Borderlands 2 and Pre-Sequel for only 9 bucks since I already owned the first.

Hektor

So, is anyone here picking up one of the VR solutions launching this year?

I have been reading up on VR, and was considering getting the Rift+Move package once they release the controller. But now I lean towards waiting for the next generations of devices, with better resolution and input, and hopefully wireless.

I won't yet. They're so expensive, and so far there just isn't really an interesting amount of things for it yet. Basically just short Demos/Experiments and optional support in some games that are perfectly playable without.

I'll wait for the prices of Oculus or Vive to drop to somewhat around 400€ and/or Yoko Taro announcing a game for it.

Tellaerin

$4.80 for the Pre-Sequel is damn tempting, though it looks like one of those games where I'd end up spending a lot more to get all the DLC for the "complete experience". Might be better off waiting for a Pre-Sequel GOTY if/when they release one... Decisions, decisions.

Deques

Did Capcom remove the Dead Rising 2 pack? All I see now is the Dead Rising Collector's Pack which includes DR3 which I already have

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Did Capcom remove the Dead Rising 2 pack? All I see now is the Dead Rising Collector's Pack which includes DR3 which I already have

Yeah. It was scheduled to be discounted and evidently Capcom didn't want that. This happens from time to time (packs being pulled prior to a sale).

Deques

Yeah. It was schedule to be discounted and evidently Capcom didn't want that. This happens from time to time (packs being pulled prior to a sale).

That kinda sucks, since the new pack isn't one those complete collection bundle. All I want are those DR2 games

Arthea

What happened to Jasec not buying games anymore? I see another batch of games bought and even more wishlisted.
*everything was a lie again?*

I couldn't say no to that Blandlands presequel, even if I still haven't played Blandlands, so I'm almost as guilty as Jasec, but only almost.

edited: wait a second that presequel had season pass and it wasn't in that bundle? damn... Oh well

even if it will, it will be in the tier at least 5€ high, so I'm not sure what's the point in waiting, otoh if I knew about season pass, I would have waited myself.

My phone broke and had to order a new one, so I'm pretty much broke, plus I have a gazillion games I want to play yet.

... And my coop buddy says we need to finish the B2 DLC first.

The only real complaint I have about Deadbolt so far is the inability to re-try a level upon completing it. It's kind of annoying when you're going for 5 star runs to have to go back to the main hub and re-select the same mission. It's a minor thing but being able to simply press r to retry would be nice.

Fantastic game otherwise and I normally don't have the patience to play these trial/error kinds of games much anymore. I just wish I knew what the alchemy was for getting a 5 star rating because runs where you don't die, move quickly and don't miss a shot doesn't seem to be the silver bullet.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
What happened to Jasec not buying games anymore? I see another batch of games bought and even more wishlisted.
*everything was a lie again?*

I wishlist Early Access games that don't have a DLC/+1 incentive so they're highlighted when I search for them on SteamDB, and bookmark the rest. With both owned and wishlisted games being highlighted, it's much easier to tell which ones I can skip versus those I should check.

steamdbeadysgy.jpg

Basically, my wishlist isn't a wishlist at all. ;)

So to sell something from my inventory, I need to create a listing from the client, go to a verification email, which takes me to the webclient, log-in to that to finally create the listing?

I've had this Steam account for 13 years and it has never been compromised. I already use the main computer/log-in feature that requires a verification email, which has never been necessary. I don't want to deal with an authenticator that, based off of what little I've read, doesn't have all the kinks worked out. I'm just not going to use the market anymore.

Sarcasm

If I have to mass sell I only use browser and phone. Client sucks worse then the mobile app to be honest lol.

Then I spam click that create listing on my mobile. Never gotten my account stolen but I am not one of the many that did/have.

I bet money on Ace Attorney coming to Steam sooner than later (there's already PC versions in japan) and you guys have no fuckin idea, man
I believe that the PC versions were GBA emulators and ROMs. given there are no English GBA versions that wouldn't work.

SELL YOUR STEAM GEMS NOW!

SELL EVERYTHING!
Does anyone know what causes these insane spike in gem prices? You see them all the time in the price history recently, an hour when they more than double in price.

On another noter why are gem prices going up...the Nekopara 2 gravy train was last month...

So to sell something from my inventory, I need to create a listing from the client, go to a verification email, which takes me to the webclient, log-in to that to finally create the listing?
I don't think you need to log in when using the verification e-mail. But after all that you have to wait 15 days for the listing to go live because you're not using a smartphone, you Luddite. All in the name of security as apparently e-mail isn't two factor enough with most steam hack packs coming with a RAT (remote access trojan).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom