• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

kagamin

Happy Birthday!

tumblr_m0agvhkPkn1r435s9.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Its not my birthday.

And I was refering to the various DoAX 3 threads and people legitimacy excited for it as if it was a real videogame.

I mean to each its own and all that but man...

Man :/

Haha, I wouldn't get my hopes up for that. Don't you have to rebuy SNES games for 3DS even if you already own them on WiiU?

Most likely. That has been their MO.

Nintendo's recent financial resurgence is largely the further monetization of their shrinking customer base. It looks good short term at least.

zkylon

zkylewd
That is indeed the one he's talking about. White arena place is a pretty alright description, too.

Particularly since describing the place more accurately is both a gameplay and story spoiler.
yeah that part wasn't super bad for me, it's the other spiders that are really difficult

MUnited83

For you.
Its not my birthday.

And I was refering to the various DoAX 3 threads and people legitimacy excited for it as if it was a real videogame.

I'm all for fan service in games

but the game doesn't have Mila

and the voleyball gameplay they finally showed is...
scusthov.gif

danger-radioactive-waste-o.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm all for fan service in games

but the game doesn't have Mila

and the voleyball gameplay they finally showed is...
scusthov.gif
[/IMG]

danger-radioactive-waste-o.gif

For actual volleyball get Beach Spikers and play on Dolphin. Fun to play and no performance issues with the emulation.

Its not my birthday.

My favorite posts are people clearly fapping and replying on GAF with the other hand trying to say they aren't excited for the game just for the fanservice.

Uh huh. Sure.

I tried listing a few cards and steam says I should confirm them on steam mobile app, I go to the confirmations option on the steam app and it crashes... thanks volvo... and fuck you.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Only time I was ever legit pissed in this thread

There has been one person that has made me physically angry on Gaf, a very rare thing for me on the internet in the 20+ years I've used it. I always thought no random internet stranger person would get to me, I was wrong.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Nyctophobia -- MB-E0D0A4B2528F3BB5 - Taken by rainking187
The Deletion -- MB-5A1E0E633B54B459 - Taken by Belgarion

Lomax

Cool, thanks for the tip, snagged it. Been waiting for Pre-sequel in that price range. Two price mistakes for me in two days! And a bunch of rare stuff in WoW! The universe is paying me the karma for having my mother stay with me next week.

Edit: for those that didn't click through, it's the Borderlands triple pack (Borderlands and DLC, Borderlands 2, and Pre-Sequel) for $4.80.

Double edit: actually, I think it's one of those steam bundles where they take out the games you already own, and the bundle discount is stacking on the current sale, making it $4.80 if you are only missing Pre-sequel.

user237

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

BUTTS: The VR Experience -- MB-58B95BBCABCFDAD1 - Taken by bobnowhere

game of the century

Does anyone know what happened with that Butts game? It was free initially and then they made it a dollar, but it seems like they also removed it from the accounts of people that got it while it was free.

Rhaknar

4,80€ for the pre-sequel seems kinda good. where's the catch.

Can someone check if after buying this, the season pass bundle also gets a aditional discount?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom