• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dsyndrome

Don't know how to get Ghost in Dishonored, anyone that can, I applaud you. For the Overseer chapter, it says I've killed one person (I didn't) and that I alerted folks 8 times (BS).

Now that that achievement's gone, hopefully won't be as paranoid about sneaking everywhere. Still want to kill everyone and not have high chaos though.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.

ab93W4C.jpg

Momentary

Banned
"We'll always support the PC," is said every year and we have yet to see it. Knowing them, they won't do shit. They've been saying it for the past decade and YET we still have GFWL, which was never fixed and has always been a piece of shit since the beginning.

Well there are closed betas happening that people can't talk about with games that are coming to Windows Store. I don't think they are joking around this time.

Hektor

I thought someone might've posted this yesterday, but a search in the thread shows that it isn't the case.

SEGA has a survey up for their games:

GIVE VANQUISHBAYONETTA AND YAKUZA FOR PC is what i posted into every textbox. For the second time now. Because i already did the survey yesterday at home.

Phinor

Well there are closed betas happening that people can't talk about with games that are coming to Windows Store. I don't think they are joking around this time.

Games are one thing, nice to see them trying to bring something over. Blocking standard PC features from their upcoming games is the issue at the moment. There's very little trust for MS and just porting few games over isn't going to change that if they half-ass it like it seems they are going to do.

zkylon

zkylewd
Spiders hiding away from the sun makes sense, but its anyone's guess as to why they're in the ocean.

they got on board of my ship

and they're actually creepy as fuck

this is what my curiousity gets me

i should've turned sails when i saw the giant web

Corpekata

Banned
Was looking for a gaming mouse on Amazon and like the 8th thing is one of those anime lady mousepads, this one shoving her vagina at the player and having white stains on her thighs.

I'm almost impressed at how it got up there. It has like 8 reviews. How does it end up that high above anything by Steelseries or Logitech?

Tizoc

You know I wouldn't be surprised if people made total overhaul mods to Sonic '06 just to play it decently (if that's even possible).
It is VERY possible
Heck watch them mod in ristar and rework the game as a complety new game

Forza Motorsport 6 Apex for Windows 10 - Slimmed down/free (Seattle Times Leak)

Last week’s daylong event in San Francisco, which fell outside the drumbeat of major video-gaming trade shows, was officially held to tout games coming this spring for Xbox and Windows.

Notably, all the titles Microsoft featured will have variants available on the PC.

Among them is “Forza Motorsport 6: Apex,” a version of the auto-racing franchise developed by Microsoft-owned Turn 10 Studios. “Apex,” a slimmed down version of its Xbox cousin, will be released free to users of Windows 10 this spring.

Racing games have long been used as showpieces of the amount of visual detail developers could pack into games running on new hardware and software. “Apex” is positioned as an effort to show off the gaming potential of Windows 10.
Well...it's a demo of sorts to show off Win10

NicoNizza

Neo Member
Does anybody here plays The Elder Scrolls Online?

What did Tamriel Unlimited added to the game?

Is it still a total failure?

Tizoc

Btw what is angood hdtv to connect to a laptop or desktop to play games thru? Thinking of getting a new one for my room :p

Ludens

Banned
Why Morningbus takes screens of his post and then quote them?
Morningbus, do you take a screen for every post you do on GAF? Why do you quote your screen instead of just posting what you want to say?

Morningbus, do you take a screen for every post you do on GAF? Why do you quote your screen instead of just posting what you want to say?

Nothing wrong with that, it's an innovative way to post...or something.
Also, he shows how accurate an old post of his is, that' what I take from it.

Arthea

morningbus snapped again

Stallion recommends only SuperHot games?

SE keeps mastertrolling?

what else is new?

welcome to the madhouse new people!

also everybody play Stardew Valley
and Trails in the Sky, of course

if any of you don't mention RoF or Yakuza to Sega, I'm defriending you lot.

Ludens

Banned
SE keeps mastertrolling?

I remember in January they told something like "we should see a PC version within a month, we can't release it and we can't disclose why (aka we need to sell you iOS version before giving you PC one)".

February ended yesterday, but this time they didn't even bother to "fix" the release date, and the game is still here in new releases.

Meanwhile PRs stay silent (well, for LR they spoke only when people forgot the game should be released on PC after months).

Xanathus

Now I remember why I have him on my ignore list.

Ludens

Banned
This is not Steam-related, but since we are talking about SE, they butchered the west version of Bravely Second End Layer.
They censored some skins, but much worse they cut out the bad ending from the game AND all the non-neutral sidequest/Asterisk quest outcomes. Also any choices that would cause characters to die were cut too.

Does anybody here plays The Elder Scrolls Online?

What did Tamriel Unlimited added to the game?

Is it still a total failure?

It removed subscription, the game is now buy 2 play without subs. Technically there's still subs but it's optional for premium status. If you're talking about content update and new features, Tamriel Unlimited added justice and champion system. The game has also released 2 DLC packs, Imperial City and Orsinium since then. The game's fine, I've spent 100+ hours on it already.

abracadaver

Man that new Bloodborne thread is something.

BTW Just Cause 3 first DLC should be live for Season Pass owners i think.

Not for me

But there is a new Rise of the Tomb Raider Patch:

- Stereoscopic 3D rendering support added.
- Supports explicit side-by-side rendering for 3D TVs.
- Supports NVIDIA 3DVision or AMD HD3D (On Steam version).
- Supports Windows DXGI 1.2 Stereo 3D (On Windows Store version).
- Addressed some problems when the display DPI was not set to 100%, including not being able to select all resolutions.
- Added some logic to retroactively grant achievements in cases where Steam failed to grant them shortly after release.
- A variety of other smaller optimizations, bug-fixes, and tweaks.

Hektor

It's his way to tell us how redundant some arguments in here are.

Ludens

Banned
Lords of the Fallen is a 1$ HB purchase for me.
I had wishlisted for a long time, but several friends played it and only gave me bad opinions about, so I prefer spending my time in other games. I'm still curious, but mine is a very cheap curiosity, because the risk is high and I don't want to end with a "+1" I won't ever touch.

Xanathus

Lords of the Fallen is a 1$ HB purchase for me.
I had wishlisted for a long time, but several friends played it and only gave me bad opinions of it, so I prefer spending my time in other games. I'm still curious, but mine is a very cheap curiosity, because the risk is high and I don't want to end with a "+1" I won't ever touch.

Yeah I don't think it's gonna be great but I'm out of games (that I want) to play so I'm just gonna give this a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom