• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm liking Subnautica though I was expecting something like Treasures of the Deep. Game froze my computer though and I didn't make a save file. Still, I don't mind starting over again.

Lomax

Quick google...

Does it only require you hit level 20? That only took like 6 hours 5 years ago, it's probably even quicker now.

It's maybe 2-3 hours if you push it. Be sure to do a panda or goblin if you never have, those are the best leveling experiences.

I guess I'll never get Lady. I'm not playing WoW. Ugh.

Yeah, that's the way I feel about trying to get the pet from HotS. If it was a couple easy hours, sure, but apparently the grind to level 20 there takes ages and the game doesn't interest me at all.

Jawmuncher

What DO you play hardcore?

Does playing Dino Crisis series, metal gear solid series, and resident evil series yearly count as hardcore?

I never really put high hours into single games since I'm more of a buffet sort of gamer. I did have 300 hours (each) of RE5 and Super smash bros brawl. I want to say those are my most played games in terms of sheer hours accumulated.

Jazz573

Does playing Dino Crisis series, metal gear solid series, and resident evil series yearly count as hardcore?

I never really put high hours into single games since I'm more of a buffet sort of gamer. I did have 300 hours (each) of RE5 and Super smash bros brawl. I want to say those are my most played games in terms of sheer hours accumulated.

Jaw pls.

neonglow

Guys, wheres the cheapest place I can buy Stardew Valley?

People in the BST thread are selling it for $12. Lots of people trying to exchange their Steam credit for Paypal.

Has anyone played and enjoyed "Why Am I Dead At Sea"? It's currently on sale and wondering if I should get it.

I unlocked Lady Liadrin!

I can finally leave this WoW slogfest of pain, despair and equip bullying behind me. Can't believe people are still playing this today out of their own free will.
Oh man I'm still at level 10, WoW is boring as hell!
Ooh, totally did not expect that :eek:
Would have done 10K is there were more though
zNYy2C4.gif
Who's this?

People in the BST thread are selling it for $12. Lots of people trying to exchange their Steam credit for Paypal.

Has anyone played and enjoyed "Why Am I Dead At Sea"? It's currently on sale and wondering if I should get it.

Dusk Golem really liked it, as far as I remember.

Ozium

You guys should play Far Cry Primal.

It is probably the best game Ubisoft has ever made. There are mammoths and shit and you can control beasts.

You get to fly an owl around.

Best game ever.

Why aren't you playing Far Cry Primal?

Teppic

I've completed it. It was good. I liked the Mystery, characters and music. I don't think the ending had the payoff I was looking for, otherwise I recommend it.

Has anybody used the Playstation Navigation controller coupled with a mouse?

Every time I think about getting an X1 or PS controller I remember my old Logitech I never use, but maybe the nav can give me analog movement and a bit of fun that matches my style a bit more.

Ozium been slacking.

he's busy with Pokken which let me just say is a super duper fun game! he's pretty good too. we played 10 matches and I only won 3 >_> although in my defense I literally just finished the tutorial when we played while he already had some experience after playing some matches online.

Buy it. It's great. I think several of us were telling people during the winter sale to buy

sixclaws

Banned

Please note I'm biased since I did some bug testing on it and I know the developer but it's pretty good. At least get it to experience the great theme songs for some of the characters.

rtcn63

I submit that Ozium turned heel awhile back. It's like he got stuck in high school negativity mode and couldn't shake it. MGSV broke him.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Kinda want to buy Atraveller but I think ill wait for 75% as usual

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I'm not sure how I should feel.

Honored. But fine be like that, you are now bundle fodder, not even 75% material. Not even groupees or bundlestar bundle fodder either, you are...lazyguys bundle fodder. I hope youre happy.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Just starting Danganronpa. Difficulty "Kind" or "Mean" ?
Mean for logic.

Yes. This game is awesome. Super charming but some dumb puzzles that leave you engaging in dialogue many, many times. Overall, definitely worth a play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom