• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

Veggie not only caught up to me, but passed me by 400! Congrats!

Where is my recognition Stump?
I know I deserve none
untitled2ziung.png

It is done. What am I going to do with my life now though...

Teaa5Ve.png
gdCbYJ0.png

Every little usage of a community feature gives you XP but this mammoth task gives youuuuu... zilch.
Valve pls, give me at least a cool badge or something for bragging rights ( °_°)/

You did good, child. You did good.

I'm... proud of you.

zkylon

zkylewd
when it got into the conspiracies and secret labs and stuff it kind of lost me, but i really liked the whole zombie heist idea and the characters were cool

It is done. What am I going to do with my life now though...

Teaa5Ve.png
gdCbYJ0.png

Every little usage of a community feature gives you XP but this mammoth task gives youuuuu... zilch.
Valve pls, give me at least a cool badge or something for bragging rights ( °_°)/

I thought i was crazy doing any of this
i just wishlisted alien soldier after finding its on steam doing this

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Where is my recognition Stump?
I know I deserve none
untitled2ziung.png

lol i stopped greenlight voting when they got rid of the banner, which i think was when i was around 5000 votes. i kept going for a few months and filed a bug report with steam but they never responded so i gave up. if i can't see my number go up, why would I vote?

You get cards if you do it in the sales tho. I fear veggie and stump have locked them self's out of that now.

Actually, no, Valve did this right. In the winter sale I just had to click the queue a few times. :)

Let us say you write off some titles right away and others you look at for a few minutes. You average 20 seconds a queue title when taking in loading and the like. And you do a meager 6000 titles. Over 33 hours.

Just a question.

Is the reason all old games release their soundtracks now so that both the soundtrack and the game itself will be counted as a "new release"?

Jawmuncher

lol i stopped greenlight voting when they got rid of the banner, which i think was when i was around 5000 votes. i kept going for a few months and filed a bug report with steam but they never responded so i gave up. if i can't see my number go up, why would I vote?

Actually, no, Valve did this right. In the winter sale I just had to click the queue a few times. :)

Rather odd they wouldn't fix that. So many small oddities that probably wouldn't take much work to fix, always seem to be left alone at valve hq.

Vamphuntr

I tried for the 3rd time to start a game of Wasteland 2 and called it quit quickly. Can't stand this game and I kickstarted it. Definitely the worst kickstarter RPG I helped fund. It's so unsatisfying. Your characters misses all the time while enemies don't, your guns keep jamming, skill checks are high and you barely have any skill points and you don't have enough to have the skills you need to survive. I beat all of the classics fallout and the infinity engine games but I simply can't stand this. As much as I love Planescape Torment I'm really wary of Inxile.

This is getting deleted once and for all.

-MD-

I unlocked Lady Liadrin!

I can finally leave this WoW slogfest of pain, despair and equip bullying behind me. Can't believe people are still playing this today out of their own free will.

Quick google...

Does it only require you hit level 20? That only took like 6 hours 5 years ago, it's probably even quicker now.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I guess I'll never get Lady. I'm not playing WoW. Ugh.

zkylon

zkylewd
i love how thanks to not being able to know where anyone is in stardew valley at any given time you're kind of forced to stalk npcs to figure out their daily schedules

and then i give them flowers

flowers make everyone happy

gotta give this away like I said I would before BST thread tempts me to sell it since ppl are now buying it for $20. :p good luck!
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Hero Prinny, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

xWBm0BY.png
t1cxE6r.gif
Far Cry Primal (uPlay) -- MB-2DC74649687375AA - Taken by kagamin. 70 entrants total.

t1458520550z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom