• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucidforest

Neo Member
I tried to roleplay Pillars of Eternity as Vin, now I guess I'll get to roleplay as Marsh. Obsidian really just needs to make a Mistborn/Brandon Sanderson game.

Your wish is my command.

http://www.polygon.com/2016/3/15/11242476/tyranny-trailer-obsidian-entertainment-paradox-interactive

UPDATE - When I heard about Tyranny I thought it sounded like a Mistborn game, and then I saw your post saying you wish Obsidian would make a Mistborn game and I was like WOT. My bad!

A famous game involving tentacles -- MB-B6D02800C49F5AFD - Taken by skullmuffins. 34 entrants total.

post-38396-thats-not-my-fetish-gif-Scooby-qeMW.gif

Milamber

That game is precisely what that post was about :p Kinda surprised to see that come back up.

Talked to Brandon Sanderson last week during a book signing event. Asked him about games and Netflix and he said that he's got some people he's shopping scripts with right now for both.

Deques

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

A famous game involving tentacles -- MB-B6D02800C49F5AFD - Taken by skullmuffins. 34 entrants total.

t1458741545z1.png

Hentai game?

Anno

Talked to Brandon Sanderson last week during a book signing event. Asked him about games and Netflix and he said that he's got some people he's shopping scripts with right now for both.

Yeah I guess he'd be crazy not to. I'm a little worried that there's just no way it can hit the thing about his books that manages to capture me. That or he just becomes too consumed keeping those up to quality that he can't keep releasing books at his prodigious-but-not-prodigious-enough-for-me rate.

Watched gameplay videos of Quantum Break. So it's basically an unofficial Max Payne.

yeah, but with less save scumming and better TPS gameplay.

Basically, it has the potential to be the best game ever.

As an aside: If i finish Lego Star Wars the Complete Saga that should count as finishing two games, right? I'm asking for a friend

Until we get Vanquish on PC we cannot assume that sega has any idea what it is doing.

I would say that Bayo 1 should come over too but i don't know if Sega's dealings with Nintendo makes that a difficult thing to do

Tizoc

Until we get Vanquish on PC we cannot assume that sega has any idea what it is doing.

I would say that Bayo 1 should come over too but i don't know if Sega's dealings with Nintendo makes that a difficult thing to do

Oh shush you, just get blindly hype.
They gave us Typing of the Dead and V. Chronicles, these things take time; they always have.

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1458741545z1.png

Cthulhu?

Oh shush you, just get blindly hype.
They gave us Typing of the Dead and V. Chronicles, these things take time; they always have.

Yeah but if VC was some sort of test then you'd think selling like 700k would be a green light to keep good console exclusive games coming

but all we have to show for it was Sonic Lost Worlds and then fuck all.

It's like getting straight As on your report card and then your parents take you out for dinner, only the dinner is dogshit and you run the risk of disappointing them if you don't eat as much of it as they like

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
So I am a bit confused in ToS.

The Early Access refers to the March release, but the actual release is on April, right?

hesho

hmmm.. how well does steam run on those 2-1 convertible laptops? I kinda tempted to pick one up and play some basic games... Looking at picking up a transformer t100 or something....

Here are a bunch of games from gleam.io. I gave up my personal information so you don't have too!

Except Sophie's Curse which showed up in my groupees account this morning.

giphy.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Journey to the center of the Earth -- MB-EE986B54E6279806 - Taken by Henry Swanson. 1 entrants total.
Enclave -- MB-6D2CAA3FE0DA4491 - Taken by doctorcdcs. 2 entrants total.
SOPHIE'S CURSE -- MB-1AA0179E8DD9FA4D - Taken by septicore. 4 entrants total.
The Deer -- MB-897764E947A30445 - Taken by bloke. 1 entrants total.
Deadbreed -- MB-FEF50CC2965FA31C - Taken by electroflame. 2 entrants total.
Pressure -- MB-AE13804A713A5B89 - Taken by Mavromatis. 4 entrants total.
Overcast Walden and the Werewolf -- MB-1F285385E5A61336 - Taken by Hektor. 1 entrants total.
Absconding Zatwor -- MB-04C602CA2D7979A8 - Taken by Saty. 2 entrants total.
Woodle Tree -- MB-EA0B572FA9912402 - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.
ACE OF WORDS -- MB-9775F542D02F9A89 - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.

t1458667985z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of uncredited male, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (uncredited male, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

t1cxE6r.gif
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition -- MB-4FC98F8783C1D082 - Taken by freshVeggie. 42 entrants total.
FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 -- MB-45C7D424126A75C0 - Taken by Belgarion. 57 entrants total.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut -- MB-41D8FEFC93D69042 - Taken by TheMadMan007. 10 entrants total.
FINAL FANTASY VIII -- MB-07DD1AA51C048459 - Taken by diabolusinmusica. 51 entrants total.

t1458701941z1.png

More Steam drama and this time it isn't a game being revoked but still groupees related all the same...Boundel developer is claiming their game being in groupees build a greenlight bundle 41 has been put there without their permission?

Groupees are aware:
InformaticsGroupees HQ14:30
we're looking into that at the moment, we're not sure what has happned yet
Shifty SlugGroupees HQ14:29
contract was signed yes, but seeing what is up before we can comment, we just saw that post just now

19Kilo

Extras:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (19Kilo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Forced -- MB-78DC7C799A3E749A - Taken by dave is ok. 4 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Warmachine Tactics -- MB-FF66EA3C42E43EAC - Taken by Fatal Futanari. 1 entrants total.
Frozen Synapse -- MB-6868BC28CF9D3567 - Taken by pislit. 1 entrants total.

t1458660065z1.png

r3n4ud

More Steam drama and this time it isn't a game being revoked but still groupees related all the same...Boundel developer is claiming their game being in groupees build a greenlight bundle 41 has been put there without their permission?

Groupees are aware:
InformaticsGroupees HQ14:30
we're looking into that at the moment, we're not sure what has happned yet
Shifty SlugGroupees HQ14:29
contract was signed yes, but seeing what is up before we can comment, we just saw that post just now
Game looks bundle worthy anyways since it looks like shit. Might as well send groupees them steam keys.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
tumblr_mu9qa048yE1rmyfvko6_r1_250.gif

I am an old pervy old man of 28.

I don't care that I'm old. I just haven't done anything with my life
Happy birthday to me.

Giveaway later this week. It's just bad coincidence that I had to pay my celly bill and student loans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom