• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to like capcom sales back during the russian bear days because I could actually buy their games at more reasonable prices.

That they still, with a straight face, sell the REmake for $12 makes me want to kick a small rock as far as i can

data

ee7290741b.png

Should I be worried?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hard Reset Extended Edition -- MB-7ACF727CD2970667 - Taken by ThirtyFour. 7 entrants total.
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux -- MB-AFD752165FCFB0AC - Taken by UnaiGamer. 4 entrants total.
Mutant Mudds Deluxe -- MB-53FDD15DC295F74C - Taken by alr1ght. 7 entrants total.
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition -- MB-9DF1E773F27AD77B - Taken by hannes. 2 entrants total.
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee -- MB-36B6BBC7FDF46BCB - Taken by user237. 1 entrants total.

t1458678125z1.png

Eila

ee7290741b.png

Should I be worried?

Not really, as long as you have activated some random key in your account that another person could have seen (like in giveaways) they can do that. But as the e-mail said, they can't do shit if they don't have access to your e-mail. You don't even get any clue to what account activated the steam key.

Scythian

Now I remember why I haven't bought Revelations or Revelations 2 on Steam... Revelations 2 Ep1 = -85%... Revelations 2 Deluxe Edition = -35% ... huh... ok, no sale then.
Sad thing I've been waiting for Rev2 to drop in price :( loved first Revelations. RE6 is so expensive too. It's been 3 years Capcom come on.

data

Bought a game from someone but they have to set up mobile authentication or else it'll be held for 15 days, damnit Valve. :<

It's not like anybody can set up their phone for mobile authentication so only your phone works w/ your account. Isn't that security enough? Valve plz

If steam had the ability to allow for you to sell your "used" games at a fraction of the price I would've done so with Evolve so long ago

Bought a game from someone but they have to set up mobile authentication or else it'll be held for 15 days, damnit Valve. :<

It's not like anybody can set up their phone for mobile authentication so only your phone works w/ your account. Isn't that security enough? Valve plz

mobile auth (when it works) isn't that much of a chore, really. It's just an annoying and unneeded extra step.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Coffin Dodgers -- MB-9CB96434A5328A88 - Taken by Mavromatis

Modbot says that this wasn't taken from earlier maybe this time there will be some interest.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Mavromatis, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Safecracker -- MB-3D05AAB3196585F5 - Taken by voodooray. 3 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Safecracker was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1458669457z1.png

Vazduh

It showed re6 for 5€ (for completing the pack), now it's 22€ :/ wat? (individually it shows that the price of game is 17€)

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Too bad there aren't any superman games.

[]http://www.omega-level.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Sad-Superman..jpg[/IMG]

LEGO Batman 2 is secretly a Superman game.

Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure can also be a Superman game if you want it to be. Solve everything with a Superman. Blue Superman, Red Superman, Giant Superman, Electric Superman, Cyborg Superman, exploding Superman, Zombie Superman, Zombie Superman, Superman wearing a hat. The possibilities are endless (until you hit the end).

I do wish one of the dedicated, decent or at least par, Superman games was on Steam though. It would be nice to play the iOS Superman with a controller or keyboard, but sadly Chillingo/EA will never port it.

Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure can also be a Superman game if you want it to be. Solve everything with a Superman. Blue Superman, Red Superman, Giant Superman, Electric Superman, Cyborg Superman, exploding Superman, Zombie Superman, Zombie Superman, Superman wearing a hat. The possibilities are endless (until you hit the end).

plus, with 5th Cell now defunct, you don't have to worry about a sequel making it obsolete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom