• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I'm trying to avoid spoilers damn you!!! But I doubt it, might be his armour in the game and the Brotherhood might be one of the covenants. Who knows but the wait is excruciating.

dude im not the one that posted the picture ;_;

Backlogger

360 version has better atmosphere because it's less clean. Those now shitty textures did something for that game, imo, but I still love the game so. Play it if you never have, but you aren't missing anything otherwise.

i played the first one years ago with my brother. We tried to finish it in one sit down. Got most of the way through it but didn't finish. Haven't played it since despite owning he game and all the sequels. Which I now own digitally as well.

Still plan on playing the Xbox One version. Not in a big hurry to pick it up on Windows though since it's not on Steam.

Dr Dogg

dude im not the one that posted the picture ;_;

I've got pictures and gifs turned off on mobile so I don't see them most of the time and the second I see someone saying something like 'hey Dark S...' I just skip right past their post. They could even say it's released right now and I'd stupidly skip it :(

Knurek

Jawmuncher

Dark Souls Spoilers are the weirdest thing. To me I feel like that's one of those game's you can't really spoil. Aside from maybe enemy ambushes or something.

Just want to check quickly, is it possible to use a Visa bank card to by off Nuuvem. It has the icon at the bottom but it seems to go with paypal , am I missing something?

The Windows Store lets me pay in Argentinian Pesos... but it tries to charge the equivalent of 46 dollars for something that costs $30 in the USA... and it only lets me use an international credit card.

Yeah, I'm totally jumping ship to the Win Store.

Happy birthday Rizzi!

Anno

So if future Forza games are being developed for W10 concurrently surely Halo has to follow, right? Seems MS has to go all in on this if they want it to succeed.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I've got pictures and gifs turned off on mobile so I don't see them most of the time and the second I see someone saying something like 'hey Dark S...' I just skip right past their post. They could even say it's released right now and I'd stupidly skip it :(

Heres a Dark Souls 3 spoiler:

You die

Windows 10 store charges me the same amount as it would cost me in Dollars, no way i'm using that store.
Happy birthday to me. One more year closer to death.
Mortality, woo!

lEwACD5.png

Happy birthday!

Heres a Dark Souls 3 spoiler:

You die
What if he doesn't want to roll along with it?

Knurek

Gears of War doesn't support G-Sync monitors.
G-Sync™ is not supported by Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10. Running the Game with G-Sync™ enabled will cause significant performance issues. If you are using a G-Sync™ enabled monitor, you should disable it from the NVIDIA Control Panel. Alternatively, you can set Lock Framerate to OFF in the Video settings. Please visit NVIDIA support pages for the latest on NVIDIA drivers and software.

Lovely.

Volimar

:D
I'd buy GoW but the multiplayer really makes me unhappy. Shotgun spam is annoying as hell.

:D

Gears 3 had the potential to even the playing field with the shotty players, but they pissed and moaned until the retro lancer and sawed off got nerfed to practical uselessness.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Baron_Calamity, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys and 11 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

ulgzbKC.png
BIK (Desura) -- MB-8ADE40B7AAE0EC11
ulgzbKC.png
WAR OF THE HUMAN TANKS (Desura) -- MB-2BF6A33E014C028E
BLAM BLAM PLANET (itch.io) -- MB-31D44BB5A101B663 - Taken by Catshade. 1 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
BOXESWITHGUNS (Desura) -- MB-A0661D4550911927
Brazen Prototype Steam Key 2 -- MB-0EEC80C648B42FAE - Taken by ExoSoul. 1 entrants total.
Brazen Prototype Steam Key 1 -- MB-AD0133EB5947BFE4 - Taken by titch. 2 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
SANCTUARYRPG (Desura) -- MB-29B4AF786B28DBB2 - Taken by mp1990. 1 entrants total.
KUNOI (itch.io) -- MB-BBB001F5452BC7BA - Taken by Catshade. 1 entrants total.
CARRIE'S ORDER UP (itch.io) -- MB-5F9B8E37E44BBE0B - Taken by Catshade. 1 entrants total.
RAGE PARKING SIMULATOR 2016 (itch.io) -- MB-CA6427B6CC7BDE40
MAJOR CONTRACT (itch.io) -- MB-5FA71C16CD8A457B
ulgzbKC.png
LIFE OF PIXEL (Desura) -- MB-3CA524EB21ECB521
ulgzbKC.png
CROIXLEUR (Desura) -- MB-1E7DA14966E2EC97 - Taken by Eila. 1 entrants total.
GASPAR'S GHOST PANIC (itch.io) -- MB-D2E948E1B547D06D
ulgzbKC.png
KANSEI (Desura) -- MB-4C191740DF6E6B54
ulgzbKC.png
JISEI (Desura) -- MB-31330A7A549F7A00
ulgzbKC.png
FURRY 2 ULTIMATE EDITION (Desura) -- MB-B14EA357D1CE2002
ulgzbKC.png
ALCARYS COMPLEX (Desura) -- MB-874934CB35A22327
ulgzbKC.png
ZOMBIES GROUPEES LIMITED EDITION (Desura) -- MB-074BCC045D83CD6E

t1456848053z1.png

gears 4 on PC is about as shocking as, well, nothing. It's not shocking, they wouldn't have ported the gearsmake if they weren't trying to reignite interest in gears on PC

probably end up getting it on the xb1 just to play with the gears peeps though

Jawmuncher

Gears 4 better have cross play. Make it an option at least. If you're not forcing everyone into it I don't see the problem.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Surprised they let it up unpatched until now. Though I guess now the big guns are dropping so it was the best time to close the holes.

I'm sure Squeenix was thrilled that it was hung out to dry. Cross-region purchasing on third-party games? No big deal. First-party? Oh, the horror!

Dr Dogg

What makes me laugh about the download only PC version is that it doesn't download the live action cutscenes but on the disc based XO one you can. Can imagine that's going to be a buffering treat on my stone age internet connection.

I actually wonder why MS, the biggest player, cant do a good plattform for their exclusive games. I mean it shouldnt be too hard to copy Origin or uPlay and connect that with your Windows account.

Scalebound is what we wanted though. Though at this point it's more than likely happening.

I'll do anything for Scalebound PC.

Anyway, apparently it's yet another typo? For real?
Actually, don't consider this a confirmation of anything.

I have the full recording of Phil Spencer's remarks.He made absolutely no mention of Gears 4. This is probably IGN's writer's derp.

Gears of War 4 was not mentioned at all in the whole showcase event.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I actually wonder why MS, the biggest player, cant do a good plattform for their exclusive games. I mean it shouldnt be too hard to copy Origin or uPlay and connect that with your Windows account.

Should MS decide that releasing its games on Steam wouldn't be a terrible idea, expect to see a Win32 version of the Xbox app that acts as a WinStore app launcher. Alternatively, I wouldn't be surprised if MS and Valve collaborate on WinStore app support for Steam that culminates in a Win10-specific OS flag.

Tizoc

Now see if Microsoft releases these titles on Steam with W10 OS primarily needed to run them, that'd be fine, but being W10 store; not interested :V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom