• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knurek

Whoever says you have no access to UWP games data if clearly wrong - I just ripped music from both Halo: Spartan games.

Doesn't even need elevated privileges from what I see (managed to play them while running a non-admin music player).

The only thing that's non-standard is the actual executable.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
7951C45E7AC5508EF2A49863098F6C5ED0818ED5

I'd like to see their research on the affects of nurturing over nature vis-a-vi titty and eye size.

Dr Dogg

I'd like to see their research on the affects of nurturing over nature vis-a-vi titty and eye size.

I'm sure that could make for an interesting Venn Diagram.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=197189285

I realized thanks to this thread that Street Fighter V doesn't have Steam Cloud. I never bothered to look on the store page. I guess I been taking that for granted over the years. So if you don't back up stuff, in case an HDD Dies or a reformat you would have to reearn colors and such.

Could have found out sooner :p

Ludens

Banned

I realized thanks to this thread that Street Fighter V doesn't have Steam Cloud. I never bothered to look on the store page. I guess I been taking that for granted over the years. So if you don't back up stuff, in case an HDD Dies or a reformat you would have to reearn colors and such.

No, colors are stored into Capcom's servers, but you will lost your story/survival progress,

Also:

Alan Wake's Return trailer hidden in Quantum Break

I hope to be proved wrong, but Alan Wake will be Win10 store exclusive (I even joked on it the other day :l).

Jawmuncher

Forgot about that post lol.

Oh it turns out colors and stuff should be fine. Just Story and Survival progress would be reset.

Still weird that the game doesn't support Steam Cloud though.

There's just a lot of odd things going on with SFV on PC. No cards and No Steam Cloud among other things is just odd. Like those options shouldn't be that hard to implement come launch. Let alone weeks later.

I've stopped taking it for granted since I lost my Dark Souls 2 save. Lesson learned.

Eternia

Radeon Fury bench
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=utOyqdoMqas

Microsoft is PC games' savior confirmed.
Also happy b-day Rizzi.
I remember one of loudest supporters of UWA in the Rise of the Tomb Raider thread claimed it would encourage developers (especially big ones like Microsoft) to not release broken games. Whoops.

Absolutely crazy to not have the option to download on PC. I'm still surprised no one has done a lower quality version of cutscenes in the base game but have higher quality ones as DLC.

I remember one of loudest supporters of UWA in the Rise of the Tomb Raider thread claimed it would encourage developers (especially big ones like Microsoft) to not release broken games. Whoops.

Absolutely crazy to not have the option to download on PC. I'm still surprised no one has done a lower quality version of cutscenes in the base game but have higher quality ones as DLC.

A good way to do that is giving customers the ability to easily refund broken games.

How is the refund policy on the Microsoft store?

Anno

Really glad to see Grim Dawn doing well. Those guys know how to make great arpg's. Also cool to see Titan Quest getting a few updates and out from under GameSpy and onto GoG.

Grief.exe

They're not even doing any tiers with the peripherals?

What's the damn point?

Edit: Ah, they're part of the addons, and they're more expensive than just buying the game on console just for the peripherals currently. Fantastic. :X

This_is_Neogaf.gif

Specialized manufacturing processes are not easy to start, especially after they have been stopped. Increases costs substantially.

The realities of business unfortunately.

Corpekata

Banned
Good lord, 1.5 million puts it at one of the highest crowdfund game goals ever. And it's a port. All of the other games with goals that are high at least had the advantage of releasing on several systems.

Zafir

This_is_Neogaf.gif

Specialized manufacturing processes are not easy to start, especially after they have been stopped. Increases costs substantially.

The realities of business unfortunately.

I'm not saying they are.

It's also completely not my, or any other consumers problem though.

You need the peripherals to function so, I have to factor that into whether I'd back the project.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

vermadas

I'll need to think about whether to put down money for Rock Band 4 PC. I have wireless 360 instruments, but fuck... I have tons of DLC and song exports tied to my xbox account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom