• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished asscreed rogue. Might be the best AC game since Brotherhood. I really liked how it tied into not only the previous two AC games but even Unity, too.

It's a shame it got ignored in the whole Unity clusterfuck and clearly its scope isn't nearly as big as some of the other games. It reminded me of Revelations in that sense.

I really recommend if you decided to avoid asscreeds after aciv.

Labadal

For the first time in 7 years, I got a game licence revoked from my library.

Your recent Product code activation has been revoked due to a problem processing payment for this item. The games associated with this product code can no longer be played as a result. This could be due a problem with the payment methods you used to acquire this item from a third-party seller; or a problem with how the third-party seller acquired the Product code. Please contact the seller you acquired the Product code from for assistance.

If you would like to purchase the item, please visit the Steam Store. Otherwise you may choose to delete the local content associated with these games.

When I search for it in my library, it is still there, though. Seems strange to me. I don't even remember buying this game. The date referred to December 2015, but it says in my library that I purchased the game yesterday. I still have 455 games in so there is no change in that number.

Echoplx

When I search for it in my library, it is still there, though. Seems strange to me. I don't even remember buying this game. The date referred to December 2015, but it says in my library that I purchased the game yesterday. I still have 455 games in so there is no change in that number.

What game?

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?

PNj3vME.gif

Mafia 2 is great and not too long. Go for it!

You know I'm keeping track of your recently completed games, so not surprised you'd say that. I tested Binary Domain today too, but the mouse movement felt off.
And NO, I will not do thousands of games in the Steam discovery queue. You and Stump are crazy!

pahamrick

Still in stock. You have to order less than 5 to go through apparently.
But you're in Europe so you won't be able to buy it :(

So orders of 5 exactly don't go through? Ordered 5 to give some away.

-Edit-

Nevermind, just got email that order verification is complete and payment was charged.

You know I'm keeping track of your recently completed games, so not surprised you'd say that. I tested Binary Domain today too, but the mouse movement felt off.
I'm usually KB/M but Binary Domain I played with a controller. Felt better. You could give it another try sometime. It's a slow starter but things take of quick and nice.
And NO, I will not do thousands of games in the Steam discovery queue. You and Stump are crazy!
It's the only way to browse the store bud (ノ^_^)ノ

Red Hood

Banned

Can anyone buy an extra code for me? :( I'll pay you back x100 lol

We're sorry. We were not able to process your order completely.

The shipping address information we received from PayPal contains non-recognizable
characters. This might cause by the address contains French or Spanish characters.
Unfortunately, Newegg is not able to process this purchase at this time. If you would like to
use PayPal for this purchase, you will need to update your PayPal shipping infomation.

To opt for another payment method and proceed with checkout, Click here.

MUnited83

For you.
So orders of 5 exactly don't go through? Ordered 5 to give some away.

-Edit-

Nevermind, just got email that order verification is complete and payment was charged.

Like, it won't check out or do you mean if you order five it gets canceled right away?

If you already ordered 5 you're fine, it's just that if you try to order 5 now it says they don't have enough stock and don't let you complete the order. If you order 4 instead it goes through fine.

oipic

I may reside in (seemingly) one of the world's most liveable cities, but at times like this it would be tempting to trade that for US residence in order to successfully complete Newegg transactions.

mrgone

wait, you mean when dark sector was first conceived of, the title actually made sense?

I though it was really cool that we did end up eventually getting that game, more or less. The game released as Dark Sector seemed very much the product of being pulled in too many directions at once.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
It's not clear to me the Division is worth $0.01 on account on uplay infection, but it's possible that some day they'll switch back to offering products on Steam so I'm willing to spend $0.01 and take the risk.

SteamGAF and Modbot you've been so good to me.

Register here: https://redeem.geforce.com/en-us/

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (pantsattack, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
The Division -- MB-D80BC9A90EF662AF - Taken by Eila. 23 entrants total.

t1458706808z1.png

SteamGAF and Modbot you've been so good to me.

Register here: https://redeem.geforce.com/en-us/

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (pantsattack, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
The Division -- MB-D80BC9A90EF662AF - Taken by Eila. 23 entrants total.

t1458706808z1.png

Dr.Acula

Banned
I went for the Division, not sure I'm going to get it because I'm in Canada and my billing and shipping addresses do not match. You can get around it with Amazon by having them be separate, but I didn't see an option here :\

Keeping my fingers crossed...

edit: oh shiz, payment charge *heavy breathing*

Salsa

so

first im actually finally playing Arkham Knight

then im downloading Uplay for the first time in my life

now this?

AZl9cEp.jpg

this is just the weirdest fucking day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom