• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

impact

Banned
Anyone know if there's an AMD equiv of the single display performance mode? I'd rather keep my other monitor on while playing CS:GO but I can turn it off if needed

Killer Instinct (W10 store) "Supreme Edition" will sell for $50 on PC. It includes all 25 characters from S1, 2 and 3. http://www.ultra-combo.com/killer-instinct-season-3-pricing-details/

thats not bad actually, wonder what else it has, gonna read the link now

oh wow you actually get everything, costumes too for $50. I'm most likely gonna buy it. hope you can get it cheap by switching your microsoft region like ppl were able to do with tomb raider.

Grief.exe

I think I've just about finished up with Factorio.

I've started just laying train track to create a massive train infrastructure that runs off into the distance. Which is somewhat pointless since it would just be used to acquire more resources to stockpile thousands of high-end manufactured parts.

Great game.

Finished my first session of Warframe.
I can see why my friends wanted to play this with me.
It's pretty neat but I am a complete noob right now =/

You have the perfect name for the new expansion. Your goal is already set.

Killer Instinct (W10 store) "Supreme Edition" will sell for $50 on PC. It includes all 25 characters from S1, 2 and 3. http://www.ultra-combo.com/killer-instinct-season-3-pricing-details/

Horrible reading font on that site.

Lomax

thats not bad actually, wonder what else it has, gonna read the link now

It's basically all of everything for just $10 more than existing players will pay for just getting all of the season three stuff. Looks to be a pretty decent deal for new players. Shame they didn't bring the old versions of KI over to Windows as well. Guess that kills the dream of Rare Replay appearing.

Dr.Social

Banned
Things SteamGAF isn't too fond of:

Anime
Animals
Animus (AssCreed)

There's definitely a pattern.

KGC2Bmc.jpg

catabarez

Just picked up Ty the Tasmanian Tiger. I used to own it for the GCN so I figured $10 is pretty reasonable. Hopefully they port the other 2 games soon.

Uzzy

I have a four-day weekend and the wife is out of town until early April. Time to stare down the beast.

Damn good stuff. A few tips.

Make your heir a general and throw him into every fight. You want to kill Enrique. He's a nightmare and can ruin things if he gets to the throne. So pray for his death.

Aragon will soon be yours. Don't bother fighting them.

Portugal could be yours later on. Don't bother fighting them.

Those English provinces above Navarra could be yours. Consider attacking if England is looking weak.

France similarly should be attacked if they're looking weak and you have good allies. Cutting them off from the sea is a great thing to do.

Focus on the colonial game and watch the wealth flow into your treasury. But try to expand at home too. Aim to get into Italy, perhaps. If you're lucky Naples will soon be yours. So linking your land up would be useful.

Africa has a ton of resources but won't give you a lot of benefits due to being overseas.

Seeing Batman vs. Superman on Friday is the only way to cap up this utterly bizarre week.

Also, I'm glad I didn't spring on the Division codes. Dodged a bullet there.

zkylon

zkylewd
misstep and fell down the subway stairs and landed really poorly and sprained my left ankle

hurts a lot to walk or sit down in front of the computer so gonna spend this long weekend watching tv shows or something

any good suggestions to get started?

i'm watching fargo right now, but idk

maybe i'll finally start steins gate

Lain

Spent one hour and change with The Division. Game looks quite nice and performance are really good. Had some troubles initially (because I didn't have the latest drivers installed is my guess) with the game taking a long while to load but after solving that it was smooth sailing.
I was somewhat disappointed at how little customization the character creator had.

I can see myself spending some time with it to shoot some bad guys.

EdmondD

misstep and fell down the subway stairs and landed really poorly and sprained my left ankle

hurts a lot to walk or sit down in front of the computer so gonna spend this long weekend watching tv shows or something

Daredevil season 2. Steins gate is really good too.

The 100

How Logitech aims to prove wireless latency is a thing of the past

“My goal was to make a mouse that would bust all the myths about wireless, to the point where there was no reason to not use a wireless mouse,” product manager Chris Pate told me. “I’m not trying to sell this to professional gamers. What I’m trying to do is make a product that is a wireless gaming mouse that has no credible complaints about it. That competitive professional gamers can use in first person shooters and win.”

zkylon

zkylewd
my ankle is like the size of a tennis ball lol

i had such a cool weekend and everything planned out lol

anywho, fargo seems alright, not necessarily feeling it as much as i do the movie but it's got that cohens feeling for sure

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Oh zkylon ive been looking for you.

I played a bit of not a hero. Its awesome. You need to stop having spiders for brains so you can enjoy good games.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Disgaea anime was shite
Th disgaea vn where u play as a prinny is far better
Therefore ur opnion is invalid

You used VN and Play in the same sentence so im afraid it is your opinion that is invalid sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom