• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time I see a kickstarter for advertising, though it's not something I ever went out of my way to research.

u2Lb.jpg

If only Capcom had this idea sooner.

AHHHHHH!!!! They really didn't understand what the paste is for, obviously. Maybe guides need to be clearer about what it's purpose is. It doesn't make sense that it'd spread heat out from pin to pin under the CPU. Just what. I can understand the pictures where the CPU looks more like a frosted cake than this.

rtcn63

Did the first (second?) story mission in The Division. No clue what I was doing. Kept popping out of cover why trying to move while ducked. Got a blue thing from the boss but it didn't appear in my inventory.

pahamrick

Did the first (second?) story mission in The Division. No clue what I was doing. Kept popping out of cover why trying to move while ducked. Got a blue thing from the boss but it didn't appear in my inventory.

Light blue item drops are cosmetic items that unlock account wide for any character you create, dark blue item drops are actual equipable items.

Teggy

Well I am just about ready to head to Skellige in Witcher 3, which is basically where I left off last time, but I have played almost only mainline and main character missions this time. There is just so much extra content in the game to overlevel you. Maybe they should have recommended people play on Death March.

Salsa

speakin forreal Zootopia has better world building and character depth than 90 percent of shit out there

it's like genuinely a great, great film. I liked it more than my niece

it's super heavy, too. The obvious allegories are clearer than water and probably no one went expecting something about police treatment of minorities.

and there really aint anything there for the furry crowd thank fuck

steam!

Stellaris hype with star fox.
ZbRTphz.png

Zootopia hype with sloth
tumblr_nynv7as6U01qjgyvoo1_400.gif

I have a four-day weekend and the wife is out of town until early April. Time to stare down the beast.
y6kcWxo.jpg
When playing as Castille, Aragon and Portgual were always a thorn in my side. Like any country, there this giant web of connections that makes petty wars so difficult to settle, favourable and easily. Especially when there's countries like Moroco & co. rabble-rousing once they've settled all their civil wars. At least in the 1066 start.

France makes a good ally, oddly. A mutual buffer against far greater threats.

bbd23

man im so close to the end of dark souls 2 I think but I dont think I can do it anymore.

prob just going to wait until 3 now. give myself a rest

speakin forreal Zootopia has better world building and character depth than 90 percent of shit out there

it's super heavy, too. The obvious allegories are clearer than water and probably no one went expecting something about police treatment of minorities.

steam!

ikmdlvhq8irv97c9yygp.png

I'm scared.

Lain

steam!

I only saw the sloth segment as an ad on TV and it gave me good vibes. I'll wait for the home video release though, I stopped going to the Cinema.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Oh, man. I forgot about that Steam authenticator thing for the market. Blech.

Has anyone figured out a work around for Win2Auth users? >_>

e90Mark

Agreed with what Salsa said. The movie is genuinely good and smacks some issues right in the face, lol.

I have the 3D Bluray on pre order on Amazon, but saw it in theaters.

Annubis

Finished my first session of Warframe.
I can see why my friends wanted to play this with me.
It's pretty neat but I am a complete noob right now =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom