• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet you play Heroes Of The Storm regularly.....
zcjM3Rz.gif

Babbiez 1st MOBA > Zoolander: Pre-Gasoline Fight Road Trip: The Rpg...unless FFXV legit ends in a gasoline fight fifteen minutes in.

Now in case this isn't obvious, I'm only being somewhat facetious. I mean this all started with a serious response to me likening FFXV to Zoolander. "LOTS OF PEOPLE WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT OKAY"

Why didn't Wayforward announce a Zootopia 2d platformer yet? I mean Shantae Half Genie Hero basically done.

And why isn't there a Zootopia city builder by Paradox?

Where's a Zootopia VN from Spike

Why isn't everything Zootopia?!

FLD

Scooped up Dark Souls III on GMG today with 20% off. I always get lured in by the savings but now I'm looking at a screen that says I'll get my key on release day. No preloading I guess.

GMG always says they deliver keys on release but they often give them out a few days early whenever possible, they just can't guarantee it. Keep an eye on your account, you might be able to preload anyway.

Why didn't Wayforward announce a Zootopia 2d platformer yet? I mean Shantae Half Genie Hero basically done.

Because that would mean all that stuff would be for babies, I'm not a baby, I want grown up games.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member

A new Jazz Jackrabbit featuring Judy? I'll take it if that's the only way to get another entry in that franchise.

Kifimbo

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Secret of the Magic Crystals Complete -- MB-C69ADDA77FC2CBAC - Taken by bloke
The Egyptian Prophecy -- MB-514F71A822620CF7 - Taken by voodooray
Strata -- MB-A3ABDAEB927E47C3 - Taken by Kuroyume

Five Nights At Zootopia. Guaranteed to be scarier than the FNAF series.

mp1990

Banned
Is Guns, Gore & Cannoli worth checking out if I only plan on going through it solo? Coop seems to play a big role on the game, and I'm not interested in that aspect.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Far Cry, archipelago.
Far Cry 2, Central Africa.
Far Cry 3, island.
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon, 80s Radical Future of Doom
Far Cry 4, Nepal-ish
Far Cry Primal, Stone Age Europe.

Following this trend, how long until we get Far Cry: Space and then Far Cry: Anime?

EVE is a crazy game. Can't wait for the crazy real life dollar total for this war.

IPx5r3f.jpg

I read that Reddit post about it yesterday. It's always fun reading up on this stuff.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/1wb8lf/largest_super_capital_fight_in_eve_online_history/

I am so glad EVE Online exists. I will never be able to play it, but being able to see a sped up economy, political structure, battles, and short wars happen in such quick time (compared to real life history), is fascinating to me. I hope it lasts for decades.

Overwatch victory pose cut after fan complains that it's over-sexualized

Overwatch game director Jeff Kaplan responded in the thread, accepting the validity of the complaint. “We'll replace the pose. We want *everyone* to feel strong and heroic in our community. The last thing we want to do is make someone feel uncomfortable, under-appreciated or misrepresented,” he wrote. “Apologies and we'll continue to try to do better.”

Nzyme32

Can I bug report Enhanced Steam here?

Seems that the VR filters when browsing the steam store stop working when the auto page loading starts when scrolling, so the second 25 results will instead show the top selling list rather than say Oculus filter or HTC Vive filter.

Salsa

did blow make one of those "the witness won't be on sale for a long while" comments or anything of the sort?

wondering cause I might just buy it

Salsa

idk think i'll buy Enter The Gungeon tho

also I need to beat this Arkham Knight guy, he's a dick

level 15 in The Division too and I feel like im mindlessly going through the motions

rtcn63

level 15 in The Division too and I feel like im mindlessly going through the motions

It's definitely an uninteresting solo game. There just isn't enough variety in weapons, skills, or encounters to keep you engaged, only the DPS hunt.

Give me a shotgun that fires hail grenades that do frost damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom