• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

neonglow

Whatever the Humble Monthly games are, I already consider it great with the 2 early unlocks. I just hope I don't own the other 4 games.

Phinor

Unfortunate but known that Dirt Rally didn't really sell that well. It sold quite well during early access but it's been at around 250k for a long time, it's not moving copies at all. I hope it at least paid itself off and whatever little they make with the console versions is profit. I'm not expecting the game to sell well on consoles either, in fact breaking a million by the end of the year would be optimistic.

Best game they ever made but it's not selling like it should. On the other hand the rally audience is really small in 2016. Doesn't look promising for a sequel.

MUnited83

For you.
At this point even if there is something I want, I'm perfectly happy just buying it from BST for cheap.
I mean, it depends. The smaller titles will be easy to find at a cost and thats pretty great, but you wont be able to find the heavy hitters (like Ark) without a heavy mark up. So I'm a bit tempted. I want This War of Mine, and South Park I think I can sell off for 3/4$ , which would make the rest of the Bundle 7.20$, which would be awesome deal depending on the games...

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Rhaknar, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Circuits -- MB-039D66CBC1ABE741 - Taken by Shalashaska
Girls Like Robots -- MB-F30D16E0C3BF7834 - Taken by Vazra
The Land of Lamia -- MB-B50F3C1599EF4A66 - Taken by nightstorm
Arcane Sorcery -- MB-E81C1431C81AE246 - Taken by Loptous

meh wanted to confirm there was no key from bundles, and there isnt lol. Oh well... its your fault Ozium

tmarg

I mean, it depends. The smaller titles will be easy to find at a cost and thats pretty great, but you wont be able to find the heavy hitters (like Ark) without a heavy mark up. So I'm a bit tempted. I want This War of Mine, and South Park I think I can sell off for 3/4$ , which would make the rest of the Bundle 7.20$, which would be awesome deal depending on the games...

I think even Ark ended up going for like $8-10.

code should work...but no promises (I already have the Beta so it just says already owned for me)

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Nyteshade517, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

DOOM Closed Beta -- MB-C262DC359A25DB6C - Taken by Madridista

zkylon

zkylewd
Whatever the Humble Monthly games are, I already consider it great with the 2 early unlocks. I just hope I don't own the other 4 games.

yeah i was considering it for south park and maybe gift this war of mine here since i already have it

do u know if u get codes for each game or it's just a big bundle?

AHA-Lambda

Silly question I'm sure but steam keys don't expire do they?

I bought a friend of mine Life is Strange and she hasn't redeemed it yet -_-

Pachimari

Can a game go missing from Gameplay Time Tracker if I uninstall the game? No, right? Because I have one missing with 6 hours of play out of nowhere.

Pakkidis

I think I am going to take the risk and get the monthly humble bundle. Both south park and war of mine is on my wishlist so 15$ CDN seems like a good deal to me. Hopefully the other games are good to.

Volimar

Today's my birthday! I chipped a tooth eating a peanut butter sandwich...

And it was creamy! I'm getting too old for this shit.

Take care of your teeth youngins.

rtcn63

I have cavities inside my cavities, and all those years eating ribs wasn't smart in hindsight.

SSPssp

Do you grind your teeth at night? Maybe get a mouthguard?

Edit: And Happy Birthday! Treat yourself with a visit to the dentist.

Annubis

35164ST.jpg

So Tree of Savior's US "Founders Server" went live today (for the people who bought those Steam founders packs), and as usual for any sort of MMO, it's pretty borked with huge queue times and whatnot...

... but I don't care, because I was able to secure the family name Pantaloons. So the world will come to fear my dreaded archer Pampelmousse Pantaloons, and her friend Merric "The Cleric" Pantaloons. Down the road I expect the swordsman Patricia Pantaloons and the evil wizard Macaroons Pantaloons to join them.

Annubis

So Tree of Savior's US "Founders Server" went live today (for the people who bought those Steam founders packs), and as usual for any sort of MMO, it's pretty borked with huge queue times and whatnot...

... but I don't care, because I was able to secure the family name Pantaloons. So the world will come to fear my dreaded archer Pampelmousse Pantaloons, and her friend Merric "The Cleric" Pantaloons. Down the road I expect the swordsman Patricia Pantaloons and the evil wizard Macaroons Pantaloons to join them.

Is there a good source (in English) for the classes?
I'm hoping there's something close to Ragnarok Online's spirit monk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom