• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyoro SF

I still hope its EDF 4.1, but there hasnt been an update in a month in the SteamDB.

I guess it could also be Oneechanbara.

They said they've been done with it for a while, just waiting for something tertiary to finish, probably some cert or whatnot.

Agree that it likely won't live up to the hype, but if it's EDF or Oneechanbara, I'll buy either. :p

ModBot said:
Instructions for UnderWaterTree:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (UnderWaterTree, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic -- MB-F9E7B0ABE05507BA - Taken by eyeless. 1 entrants total.
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords -- MB-45E9966E4B7F82A5 - Taken by GrinningColossus. 3 entrants total.

t1456876495z1.png
Here

Eila

If you look at his timeline he's just annoyed people shit on him all the time. That's just twitter for you.

to this day I still don't understand the beef with gamer gate. its likt this thing about journalist integrity but also about woman as well? really weird stuff. If I remember correctly it had something to do with that anita woman who in all honesty I think should be one of the few people who should not have threads dedicated to her because everything that woman says genuinely sounds like shes just seeking attention and is just trying to rile up ppl's jimmies.

zkylon

zkylewd
it's a bad joke but not worth this much overreaction?

tho i kinda think it's in poor taste to even mention gamergate at this point since it brings back discussions on that and there's nothing to be gained from discussing that nonsense

it's a bad joke but not worth this much overreaction?

tho i kinda think it's in poor taste to even mention gamergate at this point since it brings back discussions on that and there's nothing to be gained from discussing about that nonsense

i thought it was funny. are u saying i got poor taste in humor? fight me, 1v1.

AHA-Lambda

Finished the final mission of Invisible Inc ^_^

Or so I thought!!

Got the VIP to the exit but the rest of my squad died, eh that's ok it's the final mission right?
Nope, cos I got the DLC the game is then to go on for longer without me realising it. Automatic fail after completing the mission ;_;

Dsyndrome

Notch stirrin' up some shit on Twitter...
Edit: Looks like I'm late to the party.

Don't know whether to play PoE, Valkyria Chronicles, or SOMA tonight since I don't have to study for a test for a change, probably one of the latter two since I'm on a kick to play games I haven't touched since 2015.

Also, so much hate for Castlevania: LoS earlier. Y'all obviously don't enjoy the smooth, mellow voice of Captain Picard narrating your journey to wherever. Also, loved the final boss, wasn't expecting that whatsoever.

Anno

Finished the final mission of Invisible Inc ^_^

Or so I thought!!

Got the VIP to the exit but the rest of my squad died, eh that's ok it's the final mission right?
Nope, cos I got the DLC the game is then to go on for longer without me realising it. Automatic fail after completing the mission ;_;

Ha I hadn't considered that now that the campaign is lengthened. That used to basically be the way you played that mission in many cases, too. Just have agents trying to buy time even though you knew they wouldn't make it out.

Notch stirrin' up some shit on Twitter...
Edit: Looks like I'm late to the party.

Don't know whether to play PoE, Valkyria Chronicles, or SOMA tonight since I don't have to study for a test for a change, probably one of the latter two since I'm on a kick to play games I haven't touched since 2015.

fuck those games, play disgaea PC and pray you get a flonne card so you can give it to me pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom