• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i know

but maybe it's mildly entertaining, idk

Not sure how the performance ended up, but a damn shame that the DLC pack never made it over from X1. Jawmuncher would've reallllly liked that.

thats become a tired joke now

though it's good me asking for mice put Roccat mice into new hands, so i guess i did my part

I thought you really needed a mouse, man.
Last I knew, you hadn't won one yet either.

joecanada

Hi there, and welcome aboard.

I'm not really into those games anymore these days. But I believe Elite Dangerous (and the upcoming Star Citizen) is somewhat similar ti Wing Commander. And there's a f2p Mechwarrior Online game on Steam.

As for your girlfriend, give her the true strategy games instead. Like Age of Empires or Stronghold games. I'm not sure if there are mobile-style strategy games on Steam.

Ah thanks I'll look into elite dangerous. And yes I was thinking of something like age of empires too didn't know if there were newer ones I'll check

Very, very early in but Red Faction Guerilla is fun. Movement is enjoyably quick and destruction is impressive, detailed and satisfying. Crazy how destructible environment to that detail has never caught in more games.
Best environmental destruction in a game IMO, hasn't been topped yet.

There was one rescue mission in this big multi-story compound next to a cliff, and it never got old jumping a truck off the cliff to crash through the roof and save the people

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Wtf happened to iosefe?

Some users should be banned from ever changing their avatars damn it

where are ppl getting these copies of wasteland 2 from? is it on sale or something?

Shut up and go back to work minion

sprite-PrinnyHerofreakinout2.gif~c200

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Holy shit Mokoi :eek:

I guess the rumours you were eaten by carnivorous flamingos wasnt true afterall.

where are ppl getting these copies of wasteland 2 from? is it on sale or something?

Last month's Humble Monthly. Which you would know if you werent useless.

zkylon

zkylewd
i kind of really want to play disgaea but the horror stories of neverending grinding make me pause

my friend swears it's not that bad but idk

i kind of really want to play disgaea but the horror stories of neverending grinding make me pause

I'm telling you guys, you only grind for the post game shit which i never do (well, actually I do it sometimes, did it for Disgaea 1 and 3). the main game (aka the best part of it imo) doesn't require grinding. if you feel like you're underleveled you can go grind a little but even that isn't much grinding. JUST BUY DISGAEA AND HELP SAVE THE GOD DAMN PRINNIES!!

Rhaknar

You can totally finish the game on normal by playing it as a normal rpg battle to battle. I dont remember doing any grinding on the psp version, and I never did the whole "go inside weapons to upgrade them" thing either

tmarg

I always buy JRPGs, but then play them for like 2 hours and never look at them again.

Except Bowser's Inside Story, which is the only JRPG I've actually finished in the last 15 years.

I'll still end up buying Disgaea at some point, and I have no idea why.

kurahador

I always buy JRPGs, but then play them for like 2 hours and never look at them again.

Except Bowser's Inside Story, which is the only JRPG I've actually finished in the last 15 years.

I'll still end up buying Disgaea at some point, and I have no idea why.

Furries detected.

Durante

There really isn't any need to grind in the main game of any Disgaea I played (1-4).

But don't buy it, wait for Phantom Brave, the best Nippon Ichi SRPG.

iosefe

Wtf happened to iosefe?

Some users should be banned from ever changing their avatars damn it

everyone once in a while, i look for new interpretations of my first Real Pic. for awhile i ran with Tence's. i'ts time to give another artist a spin for a while

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Very, very early in but Red Faction Guerilla is fun. Movement is enjoyably quick and destruction is impressive, detailed and satisfying. Crazy how destructible environment to that detail has never caught in more games.

The destruction system is all the game has going for it, as far as I'm concerned, and it ultimately wasn't enough for me.

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm telling you guys, you only grind for the post game shit which i never do (well, actually I do it sometimes, did it for Disgaea 1 and 3). the main game (aka the best part of it imo) doesn't require grinding. if you feel like you're underleveled you can go grind a little but even that isn't much grinding. JUST BUY DISGAEA AND HELP SAVE THE GOD DAMN PRINNIES!!
You can totally finish the game on normal by playing it as a normal rpg battle to battle. I dont remember doing any grinding on the psp version, and I never did the whole "go inside weapons to upgrade them" thing either
yeah, i think i'm convinced. no sale anywhere, right?

maybe like a gmg coupon or something?

just use a trainer
nope, i'm too dumb not to get viruses

There really isn't any need to grind in the main game of any Disgaea I played (1-4).

But don't buy it, wait for Phantom Brave, the best Nippon Ichi SRPG.
i was thinking of maybe playing phantom brave too

also since i heard the disgaea port seems to be kinda shaky i was thinking of just playing it on emulator, idk

it sounds like the type of bad game you'd enjoy 💋
whatever do you mean -__-

Pachimari

fuck yeah it's saturday and I actually slept well for the first time this entire week
Wow, the same here. I'm up at 7 in the morning for the first time this week, and feel like I slept very well. In the past days, I have had a lot of nightmares.

I'm still down though but I'll try cheering myself up with getting into music.

Rhaknar

you happy now, Rhak?

Happy that you proved I do indeed rule this thread with a iron fist and my minions do as I wish them to do? Yes, that pleases me.

Except that prinny guy because fuck prinnies.

I was having a panic attack with your new avatar. I cant deal with you or volimar changing. I dont know why.

Rhaknar

People that are not allowed to change their avatars:

Iosefe and his monkey.
Volimar and his alien loving cat.
Zelliard and his creepy ass mask guy.
Doogie and his Doogie.
JaseC and his waifu clone army.
Yakkue and her whatever the fuck that brown thing is... I assume some sort of german demon.

The rest of you fuckers can change your rotating cast of bullshit anime characters, they all look the same to me anyway. Im anime-racist, thats right I said it!

Im so bored you guys

Edit: real talk tho, where the hell is Zelliard...again? :eek:

Momodora RUtM is hard. Well, I am playing on hard difficulty. But enemies can kill you in one or two shots.

Also, I missed kind of map.

WNcxeeo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom