• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deitus

Based Go Shiina. When is that supposed to come out?

Go Shiina is awesome. One of the few redeeming features of Tales of Legendia was the phenomenal soundtrack he made for that game.

I didn't realize he did the God Eater games. Suddenly that series is much more interesting.

Edit: Actually, Legendia wasn't so bad. The battle system was kind of ass though, and the main character and his "sister" were terrible.

inm8num2

You win, Gabe.

s0ayrSq.png

I prefer e-mail authentication but will see how the mobile guard works. I can always switch back if desired. I just hope I don't have to enter codes too frequently, as sometimes when I restart my browser (couple times per day) I'm still logged into the store but have to re-enter my credentials when I access any community pages (market, discussions, etc.).

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
It's completly crazy how Stardew Valley is at 300k owners after a bit mroe than a week and not only that it grows faster now, just 2-3 days ago it was 30k a day in growth but now it's at 40k a day.

Vibranium

Banned
I'll play Stardew sometime. I hope if the dev does a sequel he hires a better artist to do portraits though. I'm sure there are some great folks around the internet who could do art matching Rune Factory, for example.

And maybe Natsume/XSEED will wise up and put their games on PC.

I'll play Stardew sometime. I hope if the dev does a sequel he hires a better artist to do portraits though. I'm sure there are some great folks around the internet who could do art matching Rune Factory, for example.

And maybe Natsume/XSEED will wise up and put their games on PC.

There are mods for you, don't worry.

Potentially NSFW
x3eCqFa.gif

Confused? Well let me explain:

Aisen

Neo Member
I still have a Make War Not Love 3 steam code for Gunstar Heroes, Renegade Ops and Viking: Battle for Asgard if anyone wants it.

Eila

The older I get, the more impossible bullet hells are for me.

I must say Suguri and QP Dangerous are quite hard. I have played a couple Touhous as well as Crimzon Clover, a Dodonpachi or two and yet found them impossible to beat.
I'll have to keep trying.

Haunted

Looks like uplay servers are down, at least in NA. Loads of streamers expected to be playing the division...
Wonder if they're still getting their money because it's a general payment or if Ubi negotiated a payment system based on a certain amount of footage uploaded.

Durante

S.O.R.S is pretty cool so far, think Papers Please but set in a futuristic hospital and you are the doctor interpreting the graphical results from a scanner to diagnose Diabetes, Osteoporosis, Breast cancer etc... Gets pretty hectic quickly as you try to save time by maybe not taking enough data points to make an accurate diagnosis!

It was in Groupees BAGL 21 so there may be one waiting for you.
Just from the image I thought this is a VR game.
HTCViveLogo_Header4-790x300.png

neonglow

I just redeemed Arthea's mystery gift on Steam. He was correct that it's definitely not a game that anybody has given away before. I just finished downloading it and I'm about to play it.

Mystery Game:

Ludens

Banned
I was checking MGSV community hub just to see if people are hyped for Cloaked in Silence DLC (they are not, of course, since MGO is dead), and there are three kinds of threads:

-people calling out cheaters
-people losing their savegames and experimenting bugs (yeah, it seems patch after patch the game got REALLY bugged) in SP
-people asking if MGO left the beta, and calling out bugs (can't find matches etc.)

Xanathus

Just finished Lords of the Fallen. Decent Dark Souls clone, but it's definitely not as good as Dark/Demon Souls. There's less depth in the gameplay mechanics, and the enemies, bosses, and maps aren't as interesting or impressive. Still it was an OK time-waster, but I'm not gonna replay it to 100% the achievements.

Did I understand that correctly?
Division was released and after the release it was announced that the first two expansions are exclusive to Xbox One for 30 days?
If thats true, thats shady...

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Did I understand that correctly?
Division was released and after the release it was announced that the first two expansions are exclusive to Xbox One for 30 days?
If thats true, thats shady...

The timed Xbox exclusivity on post-release content was revealed a few weeks ago. Some sites were just slow to pick up on it. As per the article, the exact phrasing is "30 days before Sony sees it", so there is the vague possibility that the PC version isn't affected, which wouldn't be all that surprising given Ubi's history of including "PlayStation-exclusive" content in the PC DDEs of its games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom