• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks great,wishlisted
header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/386940

Which is why I said "somewhat-ish"

smh.

Well, pardon me then. Perhaps the unpacking was getting on my nerve back then.

Its just incredible to see people excited for every mmo feature they announce. To each his own I guess, who knew gear would be such a big hit

Because the world is revolving around me and people who enjoy the games that I don't enjoy are just a bunch of weirdos.

Sweet, glad I preloaded last ni....

...why the fuck is it downloading?

It seems that the game hasn't unlocked for everyone yet.
Some folks, even NA ones, have got the game unlocked, but some others haven't. It's kinda random.

Happy Birthday to me!
xomD9ZDl.jpg

Happy birthday InfiniteNine~!

Arminsc

Happy Birthday to me!
xomD9ZDl.jpg

Here are presents to myself:

And here is a present for you!

It was going to be Dark Souls 3 but apparently GMG isn't giving out keys yet and I'd rather have something someone can redeem immediately so enjoy! o/

Happy Birthday! Thanks for the giveaway :D

Happy Birthday to me!
xomD9ZDl.jpg

Here are presents to myself:

And here is a present for you!

It was going to be Dark Souls 3 but apparently GMG isn't giving out keys yet and I'd rather have something someone can redeem immediately so enjoy! o/
Happy Birthday man! Good pickups on Zelda and Super Mario Maker.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of InfiniteNine, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (InfiniteNine, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Momodora Reverie Under the Moonlight -- MB-E46B109AE6A250C7 - Taken by WinterDemons. 42 entrants total.

t1457408610z1.png

I have no clue what MS is doing but I don't like it. Press Play and Lionhead closed and neither even knew it was coming apparently.

Wouldn't be the first time something similar to this happened (Activision closing Sierra/Terminal Reality while the Ghostbusters 2009 game was nearing release). Almost sounds like Microsoft is going full-on predatory with their tentpole franchises (like Stump mentioned in his post earlier today) and is dumping anything that isn't a true moneymaker, while simultaneously trying to gain a stranglehold on the PC gaming market.

Wouldn't be the first time something similar to this happened (Activision closing Sierra/Terminal Reality while the Ghostbusters 2009 game was nearing release). Almost sounds like Microsoft is going full-on predatory with their tentpole franchises (like Stump mentioned in his post earlier today) and is dumping anything that isn't a true moneymaker, while simultaneously trying to gain a stranglehold on the PC gaming market.

"We never gave a shit about PC gaming before...now let's try to be the only game in town."

tmarg

CDProjekt is a publicly traded company and they've been good so far...

A lot of publicly traded companies make good stuff, that's not really the point. Paradox built their following in an extremely niche genre, and there is a legitimate fear that investors will pressure them to leave that niche. There is certainly more money available in other genres, even if Paradox is not particularly suited to compete there.

zkylon

zkylewd
A lot of publicly traded companies make good stuff, that's not really the point. Paradox built their following in an extremely niche genre, and there is a legitimate fear that investors will pressure them to leave that niche. There is certainly more money available in other genres, even if Paradox is not particularly suited to compete there.
valve is a private company and they've certainly not stayed true to their roots so u know, there's valid concerns for sure but nothing's certain

*snip*

Happy birthday!

You're a bad person and should feel badly about yourself.

CDProjekt is a publicly traded company and they've been good so far...

I'm half-joking, half-not.

Pretty aptly put. Paradox serves a niche with their lovely and obtuse grand strategy games, it's profitable but not necessarily the largest audience. The concern is how being a publicly traded company might change them, the kinds of products they develop and publish.

S.O.R.S is pretty cool so far, think Papers Please but set in a futuristic hospital and you are the doctor interpreting the graphical results from a scanner to diagnose Diabetes, Osteoporosis, Breast cancer etc... Gets pretty hectic quickly as you try to save time by maybe not taking enough data points to make an accurate diagnosis!

It was in Groupees BAGL 21 so there may be one waiting for you.

Momentary

Banned
God damn the Windows 10 XBox app is so god damn clunky. I'm trying to uninstall Gears of War for a refund and you literally have to hunt for a way to uninstall it. Which I couldn't and just uninstalled the old fashioned way. Now for a refund I have to call them. I can't wait to experience this shit. I will update later.

Also, to find games you purchased you have to go back into your Windows 10 purchase history which is on a completely different app and redownload the damn things from there. You can't view the games you own in the XBOX unless they are downloaded.

They really didn't think things through with this. Origin and Uplay shit on this 10 ways to hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom