• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmarg

Nothing says good news for a niche PC publisher like a peanut gallery of assholes that only care about profit making the decisions. Please be excited for the hot new multiplayer F2P FPS Crusaders Kings III: Medieval Combat and Cities: Skylines 2 for Ipad.

I hear e-sports is hot.

Paradox Interactive intends to go public this year

5f4c4b55_o.png

i hope it works out it can help grow the company wonder what exchange they will be listed on

Arthea

People hyped for Ubisofts The Division need to get their heads examined

IDK... Division doesn't seem to be ubiassmagic game, at least not 100%
I won't lie, I thought it looked good, but I'm not picking it as I'm basically done with multi.

Division's beta was underwhelming. Then again, I'm exclusively interested in its single-player qualities.

you too? we are multiplying, or so it would seem
it must be contagious or something

Arthea

talking about done with multiplay, I'm still interested how Stardew Valley multi will look like, mostly because I hardly can imagine it.

Zootopia was amazing. Gonna buy the Disney infinity figures for Disney Infinity 3.0 on steam. It was that good.

what's zootopia? I assume it has dinos in numbers

mp1990

Banned
Hype caught me unguarded, and I just picked the Momodora games games available on Steam, though I won't have time for them until the weekend. Any impressions on Momodora Reverie? How're you guys liking it?

KingKong

Its just incredible to see people excited for every mmo feature they announce. To each his own I guess, who knew gear would be such a big hit

I've been testing Steam in-home streaming.

For the most part it works great.

I'm getting some image quality issues, however, after playing for 10+ min. The image quality is fine if I constantly change what's displayed on-screen. If I let it the display sit still so that the image is mostly static, it starts to degrade and become pixelated. It looks horribly blocky after like 1 minute of sitting still.

Again, this isn't an issue when I first boot up the game. This is only an issue after playing the game for a bit.

Does anyone else have this problem? Is it a known issue?

FYI: I'm using my desktop pc and streaming via LAN-to-LAN to my notebook pc.

Reminder for anyone who wants Pathologic Classic HD for cheap: it's currently less than $4 in this overlooked bundle.

https://www.gamebundle.com/gb/gamebundle/

The Forgotten God GameBundle

$1

Tales From Space Mutant Blobs Attack
Breach & Clear Deadline
Pixel Poetry
Good Game

BTA

Pathologic Classic HD
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition

$1

Train Fever
Magnetic: Cage Closed Collector's Edition

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Happy Birthday to me!
xomD9ZDl.jpg

Here are presents to myself:
And here is a present for you!
ModBot said:
Instructions for InfiniteNine:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (InfiniteNine, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Momodora Reverie Under the Moonlight -- MB-E46B109AE6A250C7 - Taken by WinterDemons. 42 entrants total.

t1457408610z1.png

It was going to be Dark Souls 3 but apparently GMG isn't giving out keys yet and I'd rather have something someone can redeem immediately so enjoy! o/

Happy Birthday to me!
xomD9ZDl.jpg

It was going to be Dark Souls 3 but apparently GMG isn't giving out keys yet and I'd rather have something someone can redeem immediately so enjoy! o/

Happy birthday 9!
Thanks for the giveaway -- but I think you're confused... people are supposed to give YOU gifts on your birthday. ;)

GaussTek

Happy Birthday to me!
http://i.imgur.com/xomD9ZDl.jpg[IMG]

It was going to be Dark Souls 3 but apparently GMG isn't giving out keys yet and I'd rather have something someone can redeem immediately so enjoy! o/[/QUOTE]

Those are some awesome presents! And an awesome giveaway!

Happy Birthday, have a great time!! :D

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Happy Birthday to me!
xomD9ZDl.jpg

Happy birthday friend. Enjoy the most of it, for it's the best time to be silly.

Have fun with Mario Maker as well, it's just so delightful. I made some stages if you want to try them out on my KennethOD account. Ghost Ride In The Sky (892A-0000-0068-2096) being my favourite.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Arthea, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Arthea, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

It's a mystery -- MB-25594B59ABEFB2A8 - Taken by neonglow. 38 entrants total.

t1457402189z1.png

Doubt it's going to go anywhere. Cradle of Life bombed, even when it came off the successful first film and had Angelina Jolie in it (who was basically the best fit for the character). I don't see them getting anywhere near that star power again, nor doing anything to separate itself from the previous films.

It's going to go the way of many other attempted video game adaptations - right into the ether.

EDIT: Ah, so it's been stuck in development hell for months, and this is an attempt to whip up some buzz for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom