• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascheroth

Trivia giveaways seem fun. I wonder if anyone can answer this:
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

The Swapper -- MB-0C10DF064EC7F36D Trivia Question: There is one organization in Nihei Tsutomus works that is a recurring element in several of his series. What is its name?

Ban Puncher

Maga+comp+1_4c3ec5_5853776.jpg

onHYi4d.jpg

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

A Virus Named Tom -- MB-E95A864308A85E94 - Taken by Javier23. 1 entrants total.
AI War: Fleet Command -- MB-02210A549542EA18 - Taken by illusionary. 4 entrants total.

t1489225348z1.png

Vuze

Now that the Nier giveaway train has definitely stopped, it is time to get hyped for other upcoming games, with my preferences going to:
/f9d16091a3e2973652a68ff45ad6155e49e59713.jpg[/img][/url]
[/indent]Also, I hope we get a store page for Miegakure soon enough:
Edit: Hmmm... Last post of the page for 50-post-per-page users.
Why is the Following button censored? 🤔

Tizoc

8kSBs60.jpg

Did a quickie banner for the OT, just need an OT subtitle now, any suggestions?

Styx: Shards of Darkness |OT| The new accountant
Styx: Shards of Darkness |OT| Only thing better than a dead Elf is MORE dead elves

Kudo

Modern Goblin Warfare.

Hopefully the impressions are better than the first one, I love the setting of Styx but posts that the controls suck kill my intents to play it.

Nillansan

Styx: Shards of Darkness |OT| Gobliins

Tizoc, as a fellow adventure game enthusiast you should understand what I am referring to here.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
So I plan on building a new pc some time this year, is it true it's better to go AMD right now due to NVidia's recent driver updates breaking their hardware?

Im specifically talking about the random ass 5/10 reviews that always pop up for every popular game from some random ass site.

aren't they mostly shitposting especially metacritic user reviews

fantomena

Fuck me. The Switch is outsold everywhere, both locally and online. And I just want the grey version, which I would assume is the one most people don't want (I love grey/black consoles). :p

Fuck me. The Switch is outsold everywhere, both locally and online. And I just watch the grey version, which I would assume is the one most people don't want (I love grey/balck consoles). :p

Neon is so much nicer IMO. I got both yesterday (because I wanted to see them in the flesh side by side before I decide, even though I was leaning more towards Neon but had my doubts), and once I saw the Neon colors all doubt instantly faded away. It's not even a contest in my book.

Going to sell the gray. Loving the Switch so far, and still haven't dived into Zelda yet.

Oh and I love black consoles too. Always disliked colored ones and avoided them like the plague, but something is different this time.

Pachimari

Can't believe that of all the games coming out this month, that Battlegrounds is the only one I'll be buying. And I only just discovered it two days ago.

Just started Zelda, OMG so purrty!

But wait, subtitles can't be disabled?? How is there no outrage about this?

I understand spoken English, I don't want subtitles ruining my immersion and distracting me from the scenery :(

Ban Puncher

I thought about getting the Neon but I saw the 'red' Joycon in real life at the store and it was the brightest shade of hot pink I have ever seen that my scorched retinas still have not recovered.

M.D

You buy / access them through the game page in your library, instead of through the store. I think it may have something to do with the fact that DLC from earlier Bioware games (prior to Inquisition) can be only purchased with Bioware points.
originme3.png

Late but thanks!

I thought about getting the Neon but I saw the 'red' Joycon in real life at the store and it was the brightest shade of hot pink I have ever seen that my scorched retinas still have not recovered.

And that's precisely what makes it so awesome :p

I wouldn't call it pink though, but yes the color is intense and unlike anything I've seen.

*Back to Zelda*

Ruruja

Just started Zelda, OMG so purrty!

But wait, subtitles can't be disabled?? How is there no outrage about this?

I understand spoken English, I don't want subtitles ruining my immersion and distracting me from the scenery :(

Hopefully they match the spoken dialogue 1:1 at least, nothing worse than different subtitles to what's being said.

Pachimari

Bought Stormblood directly on Steam. Don't think it'll be any cheaper elsewhere, since everybody else are selling the non-steam version.

[edit]

Fuck, I bought the standard edition lmao. I'm supposed to buy the Collector's Edition. Oh well, I have requested a refund.

kagamin

Bought Stormblood directly on Steam. Don't think it'll be any cheaper elsewhere, since everybody else are selling the non-steam version.

[edit]

Fuck, I bought the standard edition lmao. I'm supposed to buy the Collector's Edition. Oh well, I have requested a refund.

It's not like you can buy the Steam versions of FFXIV and expansions outside of Steam anyways! So there you go! :p

Pachimari

It's not like you can buy the Steam versions of FFXIV and expansions outside of Steam anyways! So there you go! :p

Yeah, which is exactly why I bought it directly from Steam.

I am gonna buy the non-steam version too though for that Collector's statue but I'll make that purchase later.

Finally finished RE4 for the first time. Well, it was a damn great game, probably one of the best i've ever played. Final boss kinda sucks though (basically
shoot in leg-eye, climb on this thing and see how Leon attack his main eye, repeat 7 times and then shoot with special rocket launcher
, WTF was that?), but still great game. Still need to play extras, not sure if I'll manage to do new playthrough on Professional difficulty before Nier.

Volimar

Minion Masters is actually kind of fun. Fairly bare boned, short matches. I can see it getting a lot of use from people while they're waiting on ranked MOBA matches to start.

Jawmuncher

Finally finished RE4 for the first time. Well, it was a damn great game, probably one of the best i've ever played. Final boss kinda sucks though (basically
shoot in leg-eye, climb on this thing and see how Leon attack his main eye, repeat 7 times and then shoot with special rocket launcher
, WTF was that?), but still great game. Still need to play extras, not sure if I'll manage to do new playthrough on Professional difficulty before Nier.

5 and 6 are even better

Kudo

Fuck me. The Switch is outsold everywhere, both locally and online. And I just want the grey version, which I would assume is the one most people don't want (I love grey/black consoles). :p

Well, the only coloured parts are the joycons, if you just take those off and place it in the deck its full black console.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered

I'm saving my Pro run for when the texture mod comes out.

Jawmuncher

LOL. RE5 is nice game, i played it back then in 2009 and somewhat enjoy it, but RE6, are you serious? This game is abomination, one of the the worst games I've ever played. I'm sorry, but they're both nowhere near RE4 in therms of quality.

But you can do this in RE6. It all evens out

R0zq5Li.gif

7 is better than 4, 5 and 6 combined.

ilsom.gif

It could've been. But after the 3 dog heads it just started worse and worse

Jawmuncher

4>7>5>6

This shouldn't be up for debate D:

7 is my lowest ranking mainline game (not counting Rev or CVX). It has good ideas, and I'm curious to see what thy do with 8. But there's more issues with than 6 imo. By the end of the game, I just wanted it to end. A big chunk of the issues were story related for me. I didn't mind the change back to roots gameplay wise. I just wanted more from it. Some scares and some puzzles does not equal greatness to me.

5>4>RE1=REmake>3>6>0>2>7

Yeah I have 4 over 6. Since it is technically the better overall experience. But gameplay wise, 6 is more fun. But it's campaign has a lot of chaff in it.

Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher calling it to question, pretty much makes it official.
I would rank REmake above 5, honestly. If the Remake of 2 is of the same quality it would also be above 5 and 6.

If capcom just brought back Dino Crisis as action I could leave RE alone.
I fully expect REmake 2 to shake things up more than people think. I doubt fixed camera is even going to be there.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Ah yeah those I mean, are any of them on Youtube by any chance?

Of course. I watched this one, which covers the first ~hour -- and then some as he has a few more videos, which collectively span the first few missions. I don't care for commentary, but, well, "Beggars can't be choosers" and all that. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom